Status: I can only update at school but I can work on chapters at home, I will update when I can.

The Next Generation

BB's POV
I woke up to the sun blasting in my face.
"UGH, you are such a wanker stupid sun" I groan and sit up. My weighted blankets fell to my lap and I yawned. Looking around my mostly packed room, I sigh. My band and I 'Delectable Sins' are leaving in 3 days for a European tour and I will last about 6 months and we are all very excited, we as in my Band/Best friends.
Jame's Son- Jeremiah- (18 y)Lead Guitar, He is skinny with short brown hair and brown eyes. He is the man whore of the group but we all love him anyways
Sam's Daughter- Fox(Diane)-(17 y) Rhythmic Guitar, She is very reserved, and quiet. she loves to watch the sunset/sunrise and she hates mosh pits
Cameron's Son- Minx- (18 y)Singer, and he is sweet but is very hyper and giggly. He loves video games and watching horror movie marathons with me.
Ben's Son- Puff(Ryan)-(17 y)Bassist, there is a reason why we call him puff, he vapes and skateboards when ever he can. he sleeps and lays down 80% of his day the other 20% is performing, school and bar nights.
Danny's Daughter- Harmony/Me (16 y) I'm the Drummer, I love Batman, Tattoos and I have a slight obsession with my snare drum.

I grabbed my laptop from my bed side table and logged in. I had heard a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was.
"Come in" I said loudly. In walked my best friends. Fox sat in the spin chair, Jer sat in the bed next to me, Minx sat on the floor and Puff sat against the wall. They all had their laptops and usually in the mornings we all do homework and just talk.
We all graduated early from high school and now we are all taking college classes online since we cant stay at a campus. Jer was studying graphic design which means he draws cartoons and comic books, fox was studying culinary to become a chef since she loves cooking, Puff in studying child psychology because he wants to help kids that have gone through rough shit, Minx was studying Zoology since he loves animals and I study (name of job) which is that I basically fix everything from cars,lawn mowers,guitars, pianos anything really. we all love our band and its what we are planning to do with the rest of our lives but we wanted another job to fall back on in case anything happens.
"Harmony, are you nervous to go on tour for so long?" Fox asked quietly.
"No, not really. You know why?"
"Why?" Puff asked.
"Because we are gonna have amazing stages, crowds, songs and the best part is. We are with our family." I said hugging Jer by his sides.
"Hell ya we are!!!" Minx laughed. I felt Jer chuckle and I giggled.
"Harm, what are we having for breakfast" Puff asked.
"Fox, what are you learning right now?" I looked over and see she is smiling.
"How about bacon and sausage omelets with home style potatoes." She grinned. Minx stood up in a hurry and started dancing stupidly around the room.
"Foxes cooking is amazing, she always makes my tummy happy, she is a talented little being and she never lets us go hungry!!" He sang loudly. We all laughed and closed out laptops.
"Well, i guess we can skip one day and go eat" I smiled. We all hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. Fox started getting ingredients while Jer started playing music on his guitar. I found a pair of my sticks on the kitchen counter so I started tapping away with him. Minx hummed and Puff made the bass noises with his mouth.

I can already tell this tour is gonna be awesome!!!!!!