Status: I can only update at school but I can work on chapters at home, I will update when I can.

The Next Generation

Chapter 1

Harmony's POV
After breakfast I had decided to get ready for work. I go up stairs to get changed out of my PJ's and into my work outfit, i'm a tattoo artist at the moment while taking college classes and it pays very well so i'm not complaining at all. Putting on "What you waiting for" by Gwen Stefani on my surround sound speakers, I put on a black crop top which showed off my sleeve tattoos and my side tats as well, I put on a big, loose, sleeveless cover that almost reaches my knees, white shorts with chains all over and rips, I sing along as I put on socks with my white high heel Adidas and go to the bathroom to do my makeup.
I had done a brown/black smokey eye with bright red lipstick and my signature wavy hair. Spraying myself with my Batman cologne and grabbing my mini backpack, I head out the door. "BYE FAM, OFF TO WORK!!!!!!! LOVE YOU, BE BACK AT 8" I scream before closing the door. I get on my Harley D. and speed of down the road. The engine roaring through the wind and my smile bigger than ever.
I pull up to my shop and I smile once again. Walking in i'm greeted with my good friends Spike and Mona. Spike in hosting the counter and Mona is working on a customer.
"Hey Spike, hey Mona" I say and put my bag in my locker.
"Hey Harm, you got 3 people today, 1st one is Lilly she want a watercolor rose with her moms birthday in a ribbon, 2nd one is Mark and he wants his girlfriends name on his upper forearm and the last one is Danny and he wants 'FUCK THIS' on his knuckles." he says and hands me the time sheet for today. Lilly was a 12:30, Mark was at 4 and Danny was at 7:00, it gives me enough time to clean and get everything ready in my station before Lilly gets here. After that I can clean again and run to grab lunch like I do everyday at 2 and get back before Mark gets here, then take a break before Danny gets here.

***TIME SKIP TO 7:30***

I sigh as Mark leaves, he was renting the whole time about his girlfriend and his problems and I couldn't say anything because I didn't have anything.... Nice.... to say. I cleaned my Tat guns as well as a could and let them sit while I scroll through my Insta feed. "HARM!! DANNY BOY IN EARLY!!!" Spike screams at me. I walked to the front of the parlor and I stood still, hidden behind a pillar. ITS DANNY WORSNOP!!!!! MY FUCKING DAD!!!!!!! I have a tiny mental freak out and I have a bigger one after seeing the WHOLE BAND ASKING ALEXANDRIA WALK IN MY PARLOR!!!!!! I take a nice deep breath and hold my head high. I smile at them and nod at Spike.
"Hello, I'm Harmony and i'm going to be tattooing you today. My station is back here, if you will follow me" I say maturely and walk back to my station. The whole band follows and Danny sits in the chair and I sit in my swivel chair next to him.
"So you want the world "FUCK THIS" on your knuckles right?" I assure.
"Yup, i'm pretty siked" His accent I had gotten from him was thicker than I had thought and the boys were talking while I started.
"So love, how's your day?" James asked me. I looked over at him for a split second to see he was smirking.
"Good I guess, Tattooing Danny Worsnop lead singer of Asking Alexandria and talking to James Cassels the droomer of said band so i'm not complaining." I smirk back and he chuckles. Danny chuckles as well and closes his phone.
"Wait, don't I know you from somewhere??" Ben asks. I stopped tattooing and looked at him.
"Yeah, you look like someone we know" Cameron thinks. I shrug and continue tattooing hoping they don't think I look like Danny.
"DANNY!!! She looks like you mate?!" I hear Sam say. I internally cuss him out and silently continue. I felt Danny's eyes on me and I use my bangs to avoid him.
"Yeah, she kind of does mate. Hey, maybe she's the daughter that hooker was calling you about" Ben jokes. They all laugh and I get mad because they called my mom a hooker.
"What do you mean hooker?" I ask quietly.
"Well she wasn't a hooker, she was my girlfriend for a few months while we were on tour and the vanished out of nowhere. Then like 15 years later she calls me from the hospital saying I have a daughter and she was sorry for leaving after she found out. I wouldn't blame her though, back then I would have never been able to take care of a kid. I didn't want one either sbieb bellevue view-" Danny's voice got fuzzy because I started thinking about my mom, I lifted up the needle slowly the more I thought of her. I was brought back with a tap on my shoulder. Jumping and holding my gun away from Danny's skin I looked at the guy who had poked me. It was James.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" He whispered in my ear. I put my gun down on the ink table and followed him out.
"Are you the Harmony we think you are? Lana's Daughter? Because we have been looking ever since we were told... Are you Danny's Kid??!" He asks looking like its urgent. I looked down at my hands while I nervously pick at my thumb nail. I felt James's finger under my chin and I look up to him.
"Me and your mom were best friends when she was around. If you really are the Harmony we think/hope you are then it's finally nice to meet my niece" He said quietly. I didn't know how to respond so I just nodded and hugged him. His breath got lost in his chest and hugged me back.
"But, i'm not the only one." He looked confused. "You all have kids and we all grew up together, our moms were really good friends and we all became like siblings but our moms died a long time ago" I looked up at him.
"Wait, so I have a kid also?!" He smiles. I nodded and pulled out my phone, showing him my lock screen. It was all of the family at the beach. Jer was holding me on his back, fox was laying in the sand, and Minx was leaning on Puff with their arms around each other.
"Who is my kid?!" he asked excitedly.
"What one do you think" I giggled.
"The one that is holding you??" He smiled.
"Yup, his name is Jeremiah. We are best friends" I smile down at the phone.
"We have to tell the others!!!" He jumps for joy.
"Okay but don't you think we should wait till after i'm done with my shift? Danny is the last one I have today. I can take you to meet them since we all live with each other?" He hugged me really tight and walked back in my station. I continued with Danny's tattoo and I had gotten done at 7:50. I started to clean up all my ink and needles.
"Hey you guys, we are gonna follow Harmony to her house because we actually have something we need to tell you guys." James says. I grab my backpack and walk out with them following me. I do my special hand shake with Spike and flip off Mona and blow her a kiss causing her to break out laughing as we leave.
"Do you need a ride home?" Sam asks.
"Nope" Is all I say and jump on my bike, putting my helmet on and wait for them to pile in their car.

They follow me all the way home and I pull into the driveway while they park on the street. I get my keys out of my backpack while they were walking up to the house and I open the door for them. They all walk in and I hear the gang in the living room talking about tour and eating most likely popcorn. I wave the guys over and greet them.
"Hey guys" I say and open my mouth while Minx throws me a piece of popcorn and it lands in my mouth. All of their arms shoot in the air and they all laugh/cheer but then they notice who followed me in the door. They all run up to me and we stand straight in front of the men here.
"I may or may not have tattooed Danny today" I say and they all gasped. James is just looking at Jeremiah and Jer notices. He hides behind me and I clear my throat.
"Asking Alexandria, Meet Delectable Signs... Your kids?" I say. James runs to Her and hugs him with all his might. Jer hugs him back and I see them both start to cry.
"Sam, your daughter fox. Ben your son Puff. Cameron your son Minx." I say and push the said friend to their dad. They all start to cry while holding their kids and I smile. I look at Danny and sigh.
"I know you said you didn't want a kid and i'm really sorry. I'm the reason my mom left you and she really cared for you. I'm just so sore-" I was cut off my him running to me and picking me up in a hug. He spun us around and since I was so tiny I wrapped my arms and my legs around him and cried on his shoulder. He let me on my feet but didn't let me go.
"Don't EVER be sorry for coming into this world, into My world. I'm so happy I finally know you were real all this time and all that searching wasn't wishful thinking. I know I have only just met you but I know I already love you." He whispers in my shoulder. I felt a tear escape his eye and land on my shoulder causing me to cry harder.
"I've known about you all my life but I never thought I would be here in your arms, and crying for fucks sake. I never cry!" I laugh and I heard Her say 'It's true!'.

We finally pull apart and he smiles at me, wiping the tears away from my cheek bones with his thumbs and kisses my forehead. I turn around and I see all my friends and new uncles standing in pairs. I smile at all my siblings and I run to them, causing them to all run to me in a big kind of mosh pit/ hug thing. We all almost die laughing and the older guys join in. I hug Her with all my might and smile at him.
" I told you we would find them" He yells over the laughing. "Yeah, yeah whatever" I laugh and tackle him in a wrestle. The gang all stars cheering for either me or Her and I got him in a headlock in the end but he started to tickle me so I squeaked and threw him away from me. He laughed so hard when he saw my protecting my sides.
"Hey!! Why don't we have a giant movie night and you guys can stay the night. I mean, we all have tour in like 2 days so?" Puff said. We all agreed but before we could get on the couch our alarm went off meaning band practice.
"What is THAT?" Ben asked.
"Band alarm. It goes off every day at 8:30 meaning we have to go down stairs into the band room and practice." Minx explains and helps fox up off the ground and smiled at us.
"Hey, why don't we start practice and you can go grab your stuff from your buss or where ever your clothes and shit are?" Puff laughs.
"We are in a bus and we can call Marcus to tell him to drive it over." Sam says pulling out his phone. Me and the kids all go down stairs and the older ones follow us down sitting on the chairs and the couch we have down here. All us kids go in the booth and I sit at my broom set. Messing with my sticks, doing tricks and stuff Ben comes on the mic and talks.
"What song are you guys gonna do?" He asks. I shrug and look at Minx.
"How abouuuuuuttttttttttttttt.... A Gwen Stefani song??" He smirks at me. I groan and hang my shoulders.
"Come on Minx, You just want me to sing!!!" I glare at him. He smirks and holds his hand out for my sticks. I hand them to him and snatch the mic out of his hand. I jump up and walk over to the mic stand and nod at Fox who started playing the song I was listening to this morning on the piano. Gwen Stefani

"What you waiting for" I sang the whole song I was looking down and avoiding looks. The band was smiling a me since I barely sing anymore and I punched Minx in the shoulder. I groaned and chugged a bottle of water we had in the booth and went upstairs to my room. I hated singing now a days, my Mom used to sing to us a lot and especially Gwen Stefani. Minx always did that to get under my skin and when he does, I go to my room and blast my big headphones as loud as I can, scream a little and play a video game. I hated when Minx does that shit because he would never give up till I sang and I just wanted it done sooner so I stopped arguing. I was BLASTING Someone Somewhere as loud as my headphones would go and I played COD Zombies. I was being trigger happy and I let a few tears escape because I started thinking about my Mom a lot. I saw someone come in my room out of the corner of my eye but I was sitting on the ground in front of my bed and was staring up at my TV. I had just gotten the power up when my game paused, I looked at my controller and saw Fox pushed the pause button. I slid of my headphones down to my neck and wiped the tears from my face. She laid her head on my shoulder and sighs.

"You remind me of her Harm, you really do. She was caring, strong and smart but also sensitive and careful. Lana was the best aunt, mom and role model. She wouldn't want you to be sad about her being gone." She said. Ever since our moms died, I had never shed a tear but I couldn't help it.

I cried for the first time about my mom on her shoulder.

***I hope you guys like it, i'll update as soon as possible.***