Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Such A Dog

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

It was officially moving day! Today I was moving into Matt and Val’s house and I was so excited. I couldn’t wait to spend more time with Matt since I hadn’t really spent much time with him since I’d got here. But there was another reason for me being so happy about moving in with Matt, more time with the band!

Over the past few day’s I‘d heard a few more of their songs and I couldn‘t wait to hear some of their work live.

Granted I heard the music from Matt‘s I pod which I had neglected to give back to him after the trip from Arizona but he hadn‘t asked for it back and I had forgotten I‘d had it till yesterday so I‘ll wait and get the CD‘s then I‘ll give him it back, sound like a deal?

Anyways, here wasn’t really all that much to move, mostly just clothes, CD’s and some stuff I’d been using like a few books and a notepad and my alarm clock which I hadn’t really needed I just liked messing with it cause it made a really loud, annoying sound.

So everything was in the back of Matt’s car and we were heading off to his house. Val had taken Bella to the Vet so she wasn’t there but that was okay with me. In fact it was perfect, it gave me some alone time to talk to Matt.

“So your sure your okay with me living with you?” I asked for the billionth time in the past twenty minutes.

“No I’m not, I’m gonna make you sleep in the back shed and neglect to feed you cause your such a burden.” he stated with a sigh.

“You have a back shed?” I asked, thinking back to the BBQ, I didn’t notice a shed.

“Jen I was kidding, will you stop worrying! Of course I want you to live with me, I wouldn‘t have suggested it otherwise!” he shook his head and laughed slightly at how paranoid I was being. There was silence for a few minutes.

“You made me sound like such a dog.” I replied finally and he burst out laughing. “keep me in the shed and neglect to feed me? That’s harsh Matt. Wait till I tell Val!” I tried to keep a straight face as I threatened to tell on him like a three year old would.

“Oh god don’t! she’ll have my head for it!” he continued to laugh as we pulled up outside his house. But even after the car had stopped we both sat in our seats, not moving. “Oh look!” he suddenly said as he pulled out a key from his pocket.

“It’s a key?” I asked taking it from him with a look of confusion. Why was he so excited about a key?

“It’s your key,” he smiled back. “For the house.” I suddenly realised what he meant and pulled him in for a tight hug.

“Thank you Mattie!” I squealed but then pulled back when I realised I’d used the name he’d forbidden me from calling him. “Sorry, Matt.” I corrected myself.

“Well come on, lets get all this stuff in the house.” he nodded as he opened the car door and hopped out.

Half an hour later and everything was in place, I had unpacked everything except my bag I’d brought from Lakeview which I left and put under my bed. I smiled at my work before heading downstairs where I found Matt, Val, Michelle and Zacky sitting watching Johnny and Brian battle each other at video games in the living room.

“Hey guys.” I smiled as I walked in and sat myself down in between Michelle and Zacky.

“Is that everything unpacked?” asked Val as she cuddled into Matt with Bella lying on the floor at their feet.

“Yeah, do we know what was wrong with Bell?” I asked nodding in the direction of the dog who had a rather depressed look on her face. I caught sight of Val elbowing Matt and he looked down trying hard not to laugh.

“Smart ass here, left the brownies on the counter and she ate them.” I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing and shook my head.

“God Matt how could you!?” I cried out as I rested my head on Michelle’s shoulder and began fake crying, pretending to be really distraught.

“Hey, she’s mine!” yelled Brian from the other side of Michelle as he used one hand to pull her closer to him and away from me. An action which caused him to lose the race to Johnny.

“Oh yeah I won!” Johnny laughed as he got up and began jumping around a bit before Brian tripped him up and he landed spread out on the floor.

“Dumb ass, that’s the only game you’ve won out of the seven we’ve played.” I shook my head as everyone laughed, thinking to myself, ’Were these guys always this childish?’

Twenty minutes later and I was in the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of water and pulled two of my pain killers out of my pocket, before swallowing them then taking a drink of water.

“Sore head again?” I heard a voice ask from behind me and turned around slowly to come face to face with none other than Zacky.

“Erm. Yeah, how did you..?” I asked as he moved from his spot in the doorway and over to me.

“I saw you take the pills.” my eyes went wide when he said this, what did he mean? did he know what was going on? “You know if you keep getting headaches all the time like this you should really go to the doctors about it. Matt could make you an appointment.”

“It’s fine really.” I smiled hoping to god he wouldn’t tell anyone about what he’d seen.

“Your sure?” he asked and I nodded my head in response. “Alright, just looking out for my friends sister…” he sighed. “You’ll tell him if they get worse won’t you?” I bit my lip, trying to figure out what he would want me to say.

“Yeah sure, straight away.” I smiled again and he nodded before going over to the fridge to get out some bottles of beer and some bottles of water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!!

Let me know what you gus think!!

Five comments please!!

Shannon
xXx