Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Feel Sick

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

I had such a sore stomach and every time I moved I felt as though I were going to be sick. It was two days after Alice’s birthday party, two days after me and Zack had got together.

I lay I bed wishing to god I could jus get back to sleep again so I wouldn’t have to feel so miserable when the feeling of sickness started to be more than a feeling. I quickly darted out of bed and out of my room, down the hall and straight into the bathroom.

After I was done I brushed my teeth and turned to leave only to see Val standing at the door.

“Come on, get back into bed.” she sighed and I nodded before following her back to my room. She pushed open the door before ushering me in and pushing me over to my bed. “Do you want me to get you anything?” she asked with a sympathetic look.

“No I’m fine thanks Val.” I smiled although I wasn’t really in a smiling mood, more of a curl up in a ball and die mood. I felt awful and, knowing my luck, I probably looked it too.

Alright well, I’m going over to see Michelle then I’m going to the store to get some dog food and stuff, do you want anything?” she asked with a sigh.

“Ben and Jerry’s?” I asked hopefully. Ice cream was the ultimate get well soon food but if it was Ben and Jerry’s then it would more than likely make me feel on top of the world. She nodded her head.

“Alright well I’ll get Matt to check on you before he goes to practice.” she smiled before getting up and walking out of the room. I sighed as I turned over and curled up, I felt like crap and I didn’t know why.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

When I woke up I didn’t know what time it was, about four in the afternoon. But I felt like crap, even worse than I had before. I stood up shakily and walked out of the room and down the hall. I was halfway down the stairs when the phone started ringing.

I finally managed to get down the stairs and to the phone just before it went onto the answering machine.

“Hello?” I asked as I sat down on the couch, pulling my knees up to my chest. It was really cold in the living room for some reason.

“Hey Jen, it’s Matt.” I heard my brothers voice say from the other end of the call. “I was just calling to check up on you.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve just woke up.” I laughed slightly. We continued to talk more for a few minutes before I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach which meant I was going to be sick. “Matt I’m gonna have to go.”

“Why what’s up?” he asked with concern and I heard voices in the background asking what was going on.

“Nothing, I just need to.” I clasped my hand over my mouth. “I’m gonna be sick.” I said before hanging up the phone and dashing to the bathroom as fast as my legs would carry me. I was finished being sick for the second time that day and as I brushed my teeth again I heard the front door open and foot steps coming from down stairs. I quickly finished up before walking out of the bathroom and down the stairs to see who was there.

“Matt what are you doing back? Your supposed to be at practice.” I said as I walked into the living room.

“Yeah I know but you didn’t sound too good on the phone and Zack wanted to come over and check on you so I thought I would come as well.” he explained as he sat me down on the seat next to him.

“You didn’t have to I just have a sore stomach. Where is Zack?” I replied as I pulled my legs up onto the couch and wrapped my arms around them.

“Right here.” said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Zack walking from the kitchen and into the living room holding a large tub of chocolate fudge brownie Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and a spoon.

“Ah, you are my saviour. I own you a life time supply of sugar coated compliments and possibly a few bottles of beer.” I smiled as he handed me the tub of ice cream with a shake of his head. I got two mouthfuls of ice cream before deciding I didn’t want anymore so Zack took me upstairs so I could lie down.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

About an hour and a half later and I woke up feeling even worse. My mouth and throat were dry and itchy, my stomach was so sore and I felt as though someone was sitting on top of me, making it hard for me to breathe. I got up from my bed and went in search of someone. I got to the top of the stairs before having to sit down on them, I was starting to feel sick again.

“Jen? Shit, Matt!” I heard Zack’s voice call from the bottom of the stairs then footsteps running upstairs although I couldn’t see him because I’d closed my eyes to try to stop myself from being sick. I felt him put my arm around his neck and then I felt as though I was being lifted, a few minutes later I was placed on my bed.

“What’s going on?” that was Matt. Zack was sitting on my left side and soon I felt Matt sit down on my right. I opened my eyes and looked at them both.

“I bet I look like shit right now, huh?” I smiled even though it was difficult to talk since my throat was dry and they both laughed.

“Typical, she’s ill and still can’t keep back the comments.”

“Dude I really think we should call someone.” said Zacky in a very worried voice as I bit my lip and clenched my stomach as pains seared over me. I couldn’t talk again so I just nodded my head, signalling that I thought that was a bloody good idea.

“Yeah, your right.” sighed Matt as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. “I’ll be right back.” he whispered and then disappeared in search of the phone.

“It’s alright Jen, your gonna be okay.” reassured Zack as I licked my lips in a desperate attempt to stop my mouth and throat from being so sore and dry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ut Oh.....
What happens next?

Cause this one was super detailed
(And because I can)
Im gonna asked for 10 comments
before I update and let you know what happens

Shannon
xXx