Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Won't Be Coming Back

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

Once Matt had made the call all three of us piled into the car, me with a blanket wrapped around me, and we headed for the hospital. I didn’t know then what was wrong and to be entirely honest, I was scared.

The day before I’d gone out with Leana and Michelle. We headed down to the beach and then to a Chinese buffet thing, I’m not entirely sure about what I ate, I just took a few small portions of things that looked reasonably nice.

But according to the doctor it was one of my mystery food items that had caused me to have an extremely serious reaction. Apparently the allergic reaction shouldn’t have been that bad but from not eating as much as I should and from the problems with the medications I’d been taking my immune system wasn’t as good as it should be and couldn’t handle it.

This was yet another reason why I was now under constant surveillance. Matt, Val and Zack had taken it upon themselves to make sure I had every meal and that they were decent portions and obviously the meds weren’t a problem anymore. Or at least they wouldn’t be if I had anything to do with it.

I felt really bad for getting everyone worried when all that was wrong was a food allergy but truthfully I was scared to death as well. The minute those pains in my stomach started I thought I was a goner. I was sure my next birthday would be spent in a hole six feet below ground level.

But now everyone was relaxed, it was ten am and I was sitting in the living room with Zacky, Val, Matt, Jimmy, Leana, Johnny and Lacey waiting for someone to get an amazing idea of what we should do.

“I’m so hungry.” chimed Jimmy again after about five minutes of silence.

“Hey lets go get some Chinese!” I smiled, getting looks from everyone and even a shake of the head from Val. “Too soon for jokes?” I asked and everyone nodded.

“How bout we go to the beach?” asked Leana and everyone looked at her, contemplating whether or not it was a good idea. Soon everyone was nodding there heads that it seemed to be the best thing we’d come up with.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

Once we got back from the beach I went straight up to my room, Val had apparently ‘grounded’ me because she wasn’t happy about the amount of food I’d ate and I refused to eat anymore. I was cuddled up on my bed with Zacky, halfway through the second Nightmare On Elm Street film when I, being me, decided to get hungry.

“Zack?” I asked and he made a sort of grumbling noise without taking his eyes from the TV, showing that he was listening. “Can you pause it please?”

“You pause it.” he said with a small smile since he knew for a fact I couldn’t reach the remote. It was on the table at the other side of him and I couldn’t get up from my seat since he’d put his arm around my waist.

“You know I can’t get to the remote.”

“Well I guess it’ll just have to stay un-paused.” he laughed when he looked down to see me pouting childishly and probably looking rather stupid.

“Zaacky I need to eat.” I said equally as childish as the pout and he laughed again before reaching over and pressing the pause button on the remote. “Thank you.” I smiled before jumping out of my seat ad into the hall to make my way downstairs.

“Do you want anything!?” I shouted through to the bedroom from my place in front of the stairs.

“A beer would be great thanks.” he shouted and I laughed. How did I know that was coming?

I went downstairs and picked out two beers and then decided what to have. Finally after about five or ten minutes and three calls from Zack telling me to ‘hurry the hell up’ I decided just to have some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. I walked back upstairs with the beers and the ice cream and sat down next to him again, handing him his beer.

“You got enough chocolate on that?” he asked as he shook his head at me. Okay so there was a bit too much sauce on it but it’s not my fault that when I was pouring it the top fell off of the bottle. Sounds very movie but trust me, it does happen.

After the movie we went downstairs to see Matt and Val sitting on the couch together with Bella on the floor next to them as they watched some late night TV show that was unknown to me.

“Hi Matt, my favourite brother in all the world, whom I love so so much.” I smiled as I sat down on the other couch with an angelic look on my face.

“I’m your only brother Jen so what do you want?” he asked sceptically as he gave me a look which said he knew I was up to something. Val glaced at me out of the corner of her eye and smiled as though she knew what was going on and Zacky was standing at the door way laughing quietly to himself.

“Well Zacky’s going home now.” I stated the obvious as I clasped my hands together and rested the on my lap.

“Well isn’t that interesting.” replied Matt, faking enthusiasm.

“And I’m going with him…” I added carefully, ready to bolt out of the door if he didn’t like what he’d heard.

“That’s nice.” that wasn’t the reaction I was expecting and I thought to myself that maybe he didn’t understand what I was saying.

“And I won’t be coming back from his house until tomorrow morning, maybe afternoon.”

“Jen. I could sit here and tell you your too young and that you guys haven’t been going out for that long and I think it’s too soon for you to be staying at his house but we both know that if I do that you’ll only leave the house faster.” he said with a sigh. “So go get some stuff together and hurry up cause you look like shit and need some sleep.”

"Okay that's good enough for me." I nodded then got up and walk upstairs to get some stuff together that I would need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this one was just a filler

Let me know what you think
Five comments please!

Shannon
xXx