Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Charlie

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

I woke up quite late the next morning to a massive amount of bright light creeping through a space between the curtains which just so happened to land straight on my face, blinding me. Judging by the time and sound, Zack was probably downstairs with the rest of the guys and possibly their girlfriends too.

It’s true. Last night I’d given up my virginity to Zack, and I didn’t regret any of it. In fact if anything it only made the feelings I had for him stronger. I had never felt like this before and when these feelings first became apparent I was kinda scared. Scared he wouldn’t feel the same, scared that it wasn’t normal for someone to get so attached to someone else like this. But none of that mattered now because I wasn’t scared anymore.

I quietly got up and went into the bathroom for a quick shower and to get ready. I walked back into the room with a towel in my hand to towel dry my hair. I smiled as I saw a picture of Zack and I and thoughts swam through my head of just how lucky I was to be with him. But my thoughts were cut short by the ringing of the telephone. I reached over where he had slept the night before to pick the phone up from the bedside table on his side.

“Hello?”

“Jenny?” A small voice whispered from the other end and I gasped. “Jenny is that you?”

“Charlie? What’s going on, how did you get them to let you call me?” I asked as I sat down on my bed. Lakeview didn’t allow patients to make phones.

“Our angel helped me, she helps everyone now. Jenny I’m so alone without you.” she sounded so frail that it made me scared. I wanted to be there for her, I needed to be there for her.

“Charlie, I’m so sorry I promised I’d get you out and I haven’t. but I promise now that I will, soon.” I bit my lip as I heard sobs coming from the other end of the phone and knew she was crying.

“Jenny I’m scared. Anne got a phone call from Nathan. He told her he wants me out of here. Jenny I’m so scared why would he do that? He told me he wanted me dead.” she was balling her eyes out now.

“Charlotte listen to me. It’s okay. We can use Nathan to get you out then we can go looking for Cameron.” I didn’t even know if that would work, I was just hoping it would calm her down.

“He has Cameron!” she screamed into the phone. “Jen he has my baby and he’s going to kill me!” I could hear the pain in her voice and I knew she was truly scared for her life.

“Charlie calm down. We’ll talk to Chloe and get her to stop the director from releasing you. You can stay there until I get you out. He’s not going to hurt you, I won’t let him.”

“It’s too late. I can’t rely on this place to keep me safe. I’m running away Jen. I’m leaving tonight. I’ll disappear and wait a month or two before I come back for my baby.” as she said this I remembered the last time she’d tried running away and the consequences for it, the only difference was that I wasn’t there to protect her if she got caught this time.

“No! Charlotte you listen to me. Listen, don’t you dare run away, you’ll get hurt. Please just wait a few weeks. I can get you out.” I pleaded. I didn’t want her to get caught but at the same time I didn’t want her to get out because I knew she couldn’t take care of herself on the streets.

“Goodbye Jenny.” she hung up the phone. I sat for a few minutes, trying to figure out what I should do before it came to me. I had to get to Arizona, I had to get her before either Nathan or someone equally as bad did.

I ran downstairs and into the living room where Val, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian and Zack were all sitting talking about the bands next CD.

“I need someone’s keys.” Matt turned to give me a confused look before he shook his head. “hello, this is an emergency!” I shouted anxiously.

“Why, what’s going on?” he asked as he stood up and walked over to me, getting worried. “Did something happen?”

“Yes something happened. A big fucking something happened!” I screamed, hand outstretched waiting for his keys which he didn’t seem to be giving me. “It’s Charlie, my friend from Lakeview is going to run away tonight and I need to get to her before her psycho ex does.” I explained.

“Jen you can’t go to Arizona, it’s too far away and plus I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be going back there so soon.” he bit his lip and I let out a shaky breath. He would either give me his keys or I would rip them from his hand. One way or another I would get to Charlotte.

“Matt we are talking about a girl who thinks her son, who has been missing for the past three years, talks to her at night okay. I need to go get her before something bad happens. Please let me do this, Matt. If Nathan gets to her he‘ll kill her.”

At this Zack stood up and walked over to me. “Come on, go upstairs and pack some stuff. We’ll take my car.” I smiled thankfully at him before kissing him quickly then bolting upstairs to pack a bag for both me and him.

As I made my way back downstairs with the two bags I shouted for Brian, who was in the kitchen getting beer, to grab my cell while he was there. I dropped the bags next to the door the went into the living room.

“When will you be back?” asked Matt as he pulled me in for a tight hug.

“As soon as we get Charlie she’ll want to find her son which shouldn’t be too hard since I’ve had TJ, Mark and Colin looking for him since they’ve got a problem with Nathan. We’ll be home soon.” I explain d quickly.

“So that’s why you needed those guys?” he asked, I could tell he still didn’t like them and still didn’t like the fact that I’d associated with them at one point but at least now he could understand why I did it.

“Don’t be mad Matt. I had to do it for her.” he nodded his head and hugged me again before both me and Zack picked up the bags and got into his car.

This was going to be one hell of a journey, and what was coming after it would only be more eventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay
21 people so ar have read chapter 52 and yet NONE have commented,
I updated this one but from now on if i don't get Five Comments then there will be No Update

Shannon

xXx