Forest Fairy

Kanima Drama

“Oh,” Haley's laugh caught Isaac's and Derek's attention. “He's struggling.”

Isaac chuckled as Derek smirked at the brunette's amusement at listening to something neither werewolves could. Hearing the bang of the steal door being slammed open, all their attention's turned towards the struggling blonde boy and the smirking Erica. Isaac got up in order to help the other beta. He smirked at the preppy boy in front of him. Haley laughed as she sat besides her alpha. Jackson's heartbeat could be heard miles away and she could taste the fear coming off of him. As well as confusion as he took in Haley's form.

Derek looked up at the struggling boy, “What happened to you on the night of the full moon?”

“What,” Jackson gasped. “Nothing. Nothing happened.”

Haley mirrored the alpha's smirk as they both listened to his heartbeat give an uptake. “You’re lying.”

Jackson struggled against the two betas. “No, wait.” He gasped as they went to move him forward to their alpha. “No, wait, I can. I can prove it. I taped myself.”

Isaac gave a laugh, before noticing Jackson's serious face. “You taped yourself?”

“Yes,” he spat in the blue eyed, beta's face. “It was a full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so called gift. Your big, bad alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing. You want proof? Let me get the video.”

“No,” Derek smirked up at the boy. “No, I have a better idea.” He then put on a glove and then picked up the broken piece of mirror from the night before.

Jackson looked at the mirror, “What is that?”

“You know, Jackson,” Derek started, standing up as his betas forced Jackson to his knees. “You’ve always been kind of a snake. And everyone knows a snake can’t be poisoned by its own venom.” He tipped the piece of mirror into the teen's mouth, forcing him to drink the venom. Jackson's eyes widen as the two betas let him go and he fell flat on the floor. Paralyzed. “You’re still a snake, Jackson. Just not the one we're looking for.”

Derek and Erica smirked down at the paralyzed boy, before making their way into the subway car. Isaac stood above the boy, as Haley made her way next to him. She too smirked down at the pretty boy. She felt excitement radiating off the taller boy next to her.

“You’re still gonna have to do one more thing for us,” Isaac started, before he crouched closer to the blonde's face. “Well, actually, for me.”

Haley smirked as she crouched on the other side of Jackson, smirking at him as well, “You have to clear his name. Or.” She flashed her forest green eyes at him. “You’ll answer to me.”

Standing up, she giggled at his increased heartbeat, before she took Isaac's hand and pulled away from the paralyzed boy. The two made their way into the subway car to find Derek deep in thought. Erica sat looking at her nails with a smirk on her lips. Her smirk only grew when she saw the two walk in when she noticed their hands intertwined. Erica gave Isaac a pointed look because she wanted him to ask out her best friend already. It was starting to eat her alive that he has yet to do so.

“So,” Haley's voice broke the tense silence, gain all the attentions of the werewolves. Making her miss Boyd being here. He had to be home for dinner with his mom. “If it's not Jackass out there, who else would it be?”

“Lydia,” Derek simply spoke.

“Martin?” Erica questioned, sitting up straighter.

“How?” Isaac inquired, as all attention turned toward their alpha.

“A few months ago,” Derek sighed, running his hand through his hair. “My uncle was the alpha then. Lets just say he was psychotic and went on a revenge spree. He ended up biting her before I killed him.”

“So that explains why she went wondering into the woods the night that omega attacked Isaac and I in the cemetery,” Haley gripped Isaac's hand tighter, remembering that night.

“Partly,” Derek sighed. “I still don’t fully understand why she went wondering around the woods for two days.”

“But you don’t know what she turned into either?” Isaac asked, while Derek shook his head. “And you told us that if it doesn’t change you, it’ll kill you.”

“So what happened to Jackson and Lydia if they didn’t turn, nor died,” Erica wondered, voicing everyone else’s thoughts too.

Haley grabbed her sweater off of one of the car's benches before making her way out of the old subway car, after a while of discussing how they were going to test Lydia with the venom. Isaac followed after her, as they both stepped over the still paralyzed Jackson. This routine happened every night when it came to Haley to depart the pack to go home to her mother, minus the paralyzed boy. Isaac would follow after her like a lost puppy, wishing she didn’t have to leave and stay with him here.

“Are you coming over again tonight?” Haley asked the beta, as he leaned up against the side of her car.

“Planned to,” Isaac nodded. He had stayed and slept on her floor last night due to what happened the previous night at the pool. “Unless you didn’t want me to.”

Haley watched as he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and she listened to his heartbeat give a slight bleep when he said his last statement. She simply smiled at him. “I was hoping you would.”

“Then,” Isaac started, before he began to walk backwards from the short brunette and her car. “I guess, I’ll see you later.”

“See ya,” she grinned and got into her car.

Isaac stayed and watched as she left the parking spot on the side of the road. Grinning to himself, he made his way back to the abandoned subway station. Ignoring the stares from his alpha and pack member, he got some clothes to change into tomorrow because he would be making his debut at school tomorrow. Erica stopped the curly haired boy from exiting the subway car by blocking his way. Isaac let out a groan fall from his mouth. He didn’t want to have this talk again, but what he didn’t expect was for his alpha to speak.

“Does she know?” Derek smirked, knowing where his beta was going with his backpack.

“No,” Erica rolled her eyes, pressing a finger to Isaac's chest. “Because she would have told me about it, but he has yet to open his mouth to inform her of his feelings.”

“It is seriously that obvious?” Isaac sighed, running a hand through his curls.

“Your heartbeat picks up when she walks into the room,” Derek chuckled.

“Or even when she simply smiles at you,” Erica smirked.

“And with better hearing than any of us,” Derek started, placing a hand on his bear’s shoulder. “She could probably hear it beating from her house from here.”

With a sigh, Isaac pushed past the two werewolves and stepped over the still paralyzed Jackson, as he walked out of the station. But not before he heard Erica shout something about him asking the girl, whose house he was now heading to. He made sure stay within the shadows, as he made his way to the two story house he has only visited three times now. Once he got there, he saw her car in the driveway, along with her mother's. He looked towards the window that was slightly open that sat behind the tall oak tree in the yard. Isaac swiftly climbed up the tree and slide into her room, only to freeze at the window as the light turned on. Blue eyes met brown, but traveled down to the fluffy towel that hung on the girl's body.

“Isaac,” Haley laughed unfazed by his presence because she could hear his heartbeat from inside the shower. She closed the door and took in his flushed face. He avoided her eyes and tried to avoid looking at her all together. “Give me a sec and I’ll be decent.”

“O-okay-y,” Isaac stammered, watching her walk into her closet and shut the door.

Taking in a shaky breathe, he sat down on the girl's bed. He listened to her shuffling through her closer and her opening and closing her dresser drawers. He could also pick up her mother's even breathing, letting him know that she was already asleep. He tried to bring down his heartbeat, but found it hard knowing the girl was just behind the door before him. Also, picturing her in that towel did nothing to help it either. Hearing the door open, he glanced up to find her in pajama shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. This only increased his heartbeat more.

“Isaac?” Her voice broke him out of the sort of trance he was in, but still did nothing for his heartbeat. Especially since she came and sat down next to him and placed a hand on his bicep. “Are you okay?”

Haley took noticed in Isaac's labored breathing, clawed hands, and glowing yellow eyes. He knew he was about to lose control, but he didn’t know what to do at this moment. Hearing his own huffing through his nose, he knew he had to get out now before anything bad happened. Haley bit down on her bottom lip, taking in Isaac's uncontrolled form and his now wolf out face. His eyes closed and he listened. Listened to her increased heartbeat. He turned towards her and slowly opened his yellow glowing eyes, only to be met with her forest green.

“Breathe, Isaac,” She whispered, placing her hand on his cheek, only making him growl with the contact. “You have to breathe, Isaac!”

Once again, all he did was growl at her. Before she knew what was happening, he lunged at her, but she was faster than him and moved out of the way, making him fall to the ground with a thud. Isaac landed wrong on his arm, making his wrist snap, and him hiss in pain. Haley hoped her mom wouldn’t wake up with that much noise, but she listened to her mom's still even breathing from down the hall. She also noticed the werewolf in front of her, now sat facing her with his sad human eyes avoiding her own.

“H-haley,” Isaac stuttered, worried he had hurt the girl in front of him.

“I’m fine, Isaac,” she sighed, going over to him and placing a hand on his injured arm.

“I could have killed you,” he sighed, feeling her heal his wrist. He couldn’t look at her at all right now, knowing he could have killed the girl he liked only a mere second ago.

“I would like to see you try,” Haley smirked, taking a hold of his chin to bring his gaze to her forest green eyes. “And I believe I could handle you. I’ve been practicing with Derek.”

“I know, but,” he couldn’t form the words to finish his sentence because he didn’t want to think about hurting her.

“Isaac,” she drew his eyes back to hers, as they were no longer her forest green but her brown ones. “Seriously. Stop thinking about it. I am fine. You are fine. And I can handle myself.”

Isaac simply nodded his head, making the brunette in front of him sigh. Without much thought, she did something before she lost her nerve to do it. Seeing him so sad made her heart break. She wanted to show him that she was okay and she did it in a way she could only think about at that moment. She only hoped Erica was right in him liking her, because what she was about to do could ruin their friendship all together. Which is a friendship she grew to love. Taking a soft hold onto his chin again, she locked eyes with his. Before Isaac knew what happened, he felt soft lips pressed against his own. His eyes widen and he held his breathe. It took him a second to realize that she was kissing him, but when he did he closed his eyes and placed a hand on the back of her head to keep her there.

“Told you,” Haley breathed air again, once they broke apart. Their foreheads were pressed together and her eyes stayed closed. “I’m more than fine.”

Isaac made a humming noise before pressing his lips back onto hers, letting her know that what she did was perfectly okay to do. He had one hand now on her hips and the other tangled into her hair. Moving to get comfortable, she soon found herself straddling his hips as his back leaned against her bed, with her hands placed on his chest. She let out a small moan as his tongue grazed her bottom lip, which made his grip on her hip tighten. Moving his hand off her hip, he wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her body closer to his. Her tongue fought his for dominance. Him winning, which was actually okay with her. She felt his fingers start to slide up her tank top, causing goose bumps to rise up where his fingers trailed. This caused her grip on his shirt to change. Both of her hands now ran through his perfect curls.

“Isaac,” Haley rasped out, as he began to trail kisses down her neck. Her breathing coming out as gasps. She got another simple hum from him in response. “Isaac.”

His kisses stopped as he gasped for a breath of air in her ear. It took all his will to stop himself, but then he realized why she had been trying to get his attention. He smelled the blood before he saw it. He took the hand tangled her hair out, along with taking his hand out from under her shirt. Blood covered his clawed hands. Worried yellow eyes met calm forest green once again. Before Haley let him feel bad about it this time, she caught him off guard by peeling off her tank top. His eyes went straight to her black laced bra, but she backed away from him slightly and turned. He took in the dried blood on her side.

“Isaac,” her soft voice only made him angrier. She noticed his labored breathing again. This only made her roll her eyes at him getting worked up about this. Grabbing his still clawed hand, she placed his finger tip to her exposed skin. “I am fine. I healed Isaac. Please stop worrying about me.”

He ran his fingers down her side, calming his breathing. His now blue eyes met her human ones. “I will never stop worrying about you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac held his head high, with a smug smirk across his face as he walked into Beacon Hills High school, with his arm dropped around the short brunette's shoulders and Erica on the other side of the girl. Haley could only giggle as she heard the whispers about Isaac being back in school again and the many gasps as they walked by. So many people were staring at them, which caused Haley to press herself closer to Isaac's side and for the two werewolves smirks to only widen. The trio stopped at Haley's locker, who was quick to open it and get out her English work.

“I’ll see you two later,” Isaac smiled at the two girls before him. “Have to go get my stuff out of my locker.”

Erica just gave him a pop of her gum for a response, while Haley smiled up at the curly haired boy before her. Isaac returned her smile and placed a kiss on her forehead, before he made his leave down the hallway. Turning to her best friend, Erica quirked her eyebrow in question of the PDA from her fellow beta. She knew right then, that something had happened between the two last night, that she had not heard about yet.

“Did you two have sex last night?” Erica's blunt questioned caught Haley off guard. If she had been drinking something, it would have defiantly been shot out of her mouth at this point.

“No,” her face flushed, thinking about what actually happened last night. “But we did make out for a while.”

“That's it?” Erica expected more to happen, but was surprised as her best friend left her with that as they made their way to English.

“As of right now,” Haley sighed and ran her hand through her hair, sitting down in her seat in English.

Today was the day they were planning on testing Lydia Martin. It would be in chemistry class, which had Haley biting her lip most of the morning. She was nervous to say the least, but if it became too much she would seek out Isaac's heartbeat from across the school. She held in her laugh when she heard Stiles and Scott's reaction to him being back.

“Dude,” Stilinski’s voice whispered as she heard him sit down into a chair. “I just got done talking to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I’ve got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news.”

Scott was quick to respond, “I think I already know.”

She could picture Isaac sitting there with a smirk on his face and she heard his heartbeat skip slightly due to his excitement. Before she knew it, it was about to be the start of fourth period. Erica walked by Haley’s side, as they made it to her locker, which happened to be near Danny's, who stood there talking to Jackson. Isaac smiled when his eyes laid on her short form, which happened to facing away from him at the moment. Placing a hand on her hip, he lend into her ear.

“Hey,” he whispered, placing a kiss to her cheek.

Taking in that the two are ignoring her, which Erica didn’t much care for, she made herself known to the two, “So Derek wants this done during chemistry?”

Haley nodded her head as she shut her locker, as Isaac kept his arm around her waist. Isaac had been the one to answer the blonde werewolf, “Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I’m gonna kill that bitch, alright?”

Erica smirked, liking this protective Isaac, as she noticed his grip on her best friend tighten and she nodding her head with a smile. Erica was the one to bring light of the situation to the two, “We have to test her first.”

Haley had been the one to notice the back of Jackson just standing by Danny's locker still and brought this to the other two's attention by pointing at him. “Maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere?”

Nodding his head, he steered Haley away, making Erica follow the two. “I just hope she is the kanima, so this can end here and now.”

Both girls agreed with the tall boy, as they made their way to fourth period. Haley and Isaac broke away from Erica as they made their way to French. Sitting in her normal seat, she did not notice the other boy that now sat behind her. Not until Isaac lowly growled, standing next to that desk. She turned around to notice the boy in Isaac's seat, but he was quick to move from it. Her eyes shined as he offered a bright smile, making her shake her head at him before she turned around to Ms. Morrell, who began the lesson for the day. Throughout the lesson, she felt Isaac play with the ends of her hair, which made the smile never leave her face. Once the ball rang, the pair made their way over Haley's once more, to meet up with Erica.

“You got it right?” Erica asked the tall werewolf, who only nodded his head and held up the vile of kanima venom.

The trio made their way to chemistry and as they made their way through the back door, Haley heard Scott and Stiles talking about them testing Lydia. It was not until their eyes meet with the trio, did they put the pieces together and that they planned to test her here and now. Haley’s gazed at Lydia, to find her alone at a table. Scott and Stiles got to the table before anyone from the trio could, so they all three sat an empty table a few back from theirs.

“Einstein once said, ‘Two things are infinite; they universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the universe',” Harris quoted, as he started the lesson. “I, myself, have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you’re going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one.” Harris paused once he gaze landed on Stiles. “Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica You take the first station. You’ll start with.” He had to stoop talking as a collective of hands rose around the room. Erica shared a smirk with the two at her table, who both shook their head at her. “I didn’t ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. Alright, next two.”

Haley gave Greenburg a tight lip smile as he sat down next to her. Of course she would be paired with Greenburg first. Isaac turned around and glared at the boy, making him pull his stool further away from Haley. She gave Isaac a nod of gratitude. Following the directions, she did not dare let Greenburg touch a thing, as she listens to Scott and Erica.

“Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek,” Scott gritted his teeth.

“Why don’t you talk to me instead?” Erica flirted with the teen wolf. Haley watched Erica turned her gaze towards Allison, as she added to her mixture before hearing her talk again. “That's funny. In school, you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Scott growled.

“If I were Allison, I’d be wanting you,” Erica paused. Haley glanced up again, taking in her best friend's hand on Scott's thigh. “All the time.”

“Never?” Haley picked up Lydia's voice now. “You never get jealous?”

“Why would I?” Allison responded.

“Because of that thing happening over there. That requires some jealously.”

Haley looked up, once she heard Erica's gasp of pain. She took in Scott's hold on her best friend’s wrist. “You’re not my type.”

“I’m exactly your type,” Erica spat.

“Erica,” Haley's voice warned Erica to be careful.

She could see her best friend losing her control as her eyes flashed yellow. Erica calmed at Haley's voice, allowing her eyes to change back to her normal ones. Scott turned towards the brunette, who sat there staring at her best friend worry. Before anything more could be done, Harris rung his bell and told them to switch. Haley found herself next to Allison, whom she heard warn Lydia not to talk her nor the two betas. She kept feeling her glance her way, but she continued with the experiment at hand, doing the steps that had not been crossed off by the previous pair.

“Why are you with them?” Allison finally got the courage to ask the unknown creature next to her. Haley ignored her and laid her eyes on the back of Isaac's head. “You don’t seem to me as the type that will kill someone's who innocent.”

Snapping her glaring gaze towards the brunette who sat next to her, she gripped the test tube in her hand tightly, “I highly think you are the last one to judge.” Haley went back to ignoring her and listened to Stiles mouth off Isaac.

“If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, I’ll turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present,” Stiles threatened.

“Really?” Isaac chuckled, looking unamused. “I’ve never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties. I did ask her out once.” Haley quirked an eyebrow at this, not knowing Isaac had a thing for Lydia, but then again, she was the popular girl in school, so who wouldn’t.

“Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story,” Stiles deadpanned. “I’m gonna pass, thanks.”

“It was the first day of freshman year,” Isaac began, only to be cut off by an annoyed Stiles.

“And you thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no.”

“Yeah,” he chuckled, picking up a test tube. “Yeah, she even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain.”

“Hmm,” Stiles hummed, still uninterested in this story. “Unrequited love's a bitch. Maybe you should write about it in English class, you know? Channel all that negative energy.”

“Nah,” Isaac grinned, setting down the test tube. “I was thinking I’d channel it into killing her. I’m not very good at writing.”

“Isaac,” Haley whispered so lowly, only the werewolves could hear her warning tone once again.

All she got as was a playful chuckle in response. Harris then called out switch and she found herself next to Danny. She gave him a smile, which he returned it. Looking next to her, she noticed Allison now sat next to Erica and Isaac found his way up front next to Lydia. Scott and Stiles now sat to each other, finally out of the way. Haley looked down at the crossed off steps and picked up with Danny where they needed to. Not too long into the new switch, she heard Allison's annoying voice again.

“What are you gonna do to her?” Haley rolled her eyes at the hunter's question.

“Don’t you think the better question is what's she going to do to us?” Erica smirked. “I have to say, you guys are cute together. But you know, I’ve always had this feeling like I’m a little psychic. I just don’t think you’re going to last.”

“You think you can hurt me by sliding your hand up his thigh?” Allison smiled, unfazed by the bear’s threat.

“Would you like it better if it were your thigh?” Erica inquired. Haley glanced over and noticed her best friend's hand on the hunter's thigh, with her claws out. “Come on. Girl fight in the lab. It’ll be hot.” She watched as Erica dug her claws in the girl's thigh.

“Erica,” she warned her best friend again. Erica was being reckless and she didn’t like it.

“Time!” Harris called out, twinning the classes attention. “If you’ve catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a Crystal. Now for the last part of the experiment, I’m sure you’ll all will enjoy. You can eat it.”

Taking a look down at her beaker, she smiled at Danny because their mixtures had been catalyzed correctly and there sat crystals. She took a chunk out of the beamer and cheers with Danny, before popping it into her mouth. Her glance soon made it towards Isaac, to see him passing a chunk with the venom dripping from it to Lydia. She also noticed Lydia's friends glancing her way as well. Smirking to herself, she watched a drop of the venom slipped onto her tongue, which made McCall scoot back his stool quickly.

“Lydia!” Scoot exclaimed, gaining not only the strawberry blonde's attention, but the rest of the class.

“What?” Lydia looked at Scott confused on why he shouted out her name.

“Nothing,” he sighed before sitting back down.

Isaac shared a glance at his other two pack members, before looking out the window to find his alpha looking on. He whispered, so only the supernatural could hear, “It's her.”

Derek stood out in the woods leading away from the school, waiting for his pack to find him. Running his hands through his dark hair, he tried to think of a plan to which Scott couldn’t interfere with. Nothing. He couldn’t come up a simple plan at the moment. His ears perked at the four heartbeats that made their way into the forest opening. Turning towards it, his eyes landed on his pack. His eyes landed on the short brunette who was tucked under his beta’s arm.

“Can you hear them right now?” Derek questioned her, wanting to know so he could know Scott's plan.

“Not really,” Haley sighed, shaking her head. “Their voices are too muffled for me to hear them clearly. Too many walls and it doesn’t help that they are whispering, wherever they are.”

“Alright,” Derek nodded his head in understanding. “So here's the plan. Boyd and I stay out here as a distraction. Scott will most likely come out here to try to talk me out of it. But Isaac, Erica, and Haley, you three will go back into the school to find Lydia. If you have to, kill her right then.”

Breaking up, the trio made their way back inside the building, just as Haley heard Scott leave it and head out to find Derek. Focusing on finding Lydia, Haley tried not to listen into Scott's conversations with Derek. Before she knew what was happening, she ran straight into Isaac's lanky frame. Glancing up at the boy, she watched him chuckle, before giving her broad smile.

“You can’t listen and walk in a straight line, can you?” His eyes shined with amusement.

“No,” she giggled, shaking her head.

Laughing again, he threw his arm over her shoulders once again and steered her as she walked with him and listened for Lydia. Not hearing her, she resorted in trying to find her scent, like the two werewolves were doing. Smiling at the blonde beta, Isaac quirked an eyebrow, upon catching the smell of the strawberry blonde. Nodding her head, Erica noted to him about smelling the same thing, making her smirk widen. Haley looked up at Isaac who chuckled and she heard him whip out his claws on his left hand. Shaking her head at his antics, she watched as he ran his claws along the metal lockers, leaving not only the loud noise echoing off the walls, but claw marks along some poor kid's lockers.

“Are they nice and filed now?” Haley quirked, shaking her head as she notice him check out his nails.

“Perfect,” Isaac replied, as both girls shook their heads at him once again.

Done playing around, the trio made their way towards the library. Where Lydia's scent had been taking them. Isaac opened the main door to the library, but noticed that the scent took them to back to a study room. Upon opening the door, the trio glared at the two boys who sat at a table, studying their tablets. Growling, Isaac took in the two boys who hung out with Jackson, figuring they had something to do with hiding Lydia. He quickly grabbed Matt by the collar of his shirt.

“Where is she?” Isaac growled in Matt's face, scaring not only him but Danny as well.

Haley followed closely behind Isaac, who she could tell was pissed by not finding Lydia. Erica nudged her best friend with her elbow, wanting to question about the tall beta, but Haley shrugged her shoulders, not knowing the answer either. The trio made it back to their alpha and informed him that Lydia had left the campus. They knew she had because Lydia started talking again and, Haley had picked up on her voice.

“They’re on their way to McCall's house,” she told Derek, who nodded his head.

“And so are we,” he stated, before getting into his black Camaro.

Sighing, Haley felt herself being followed by Isaac to her car, only assuming he was planning on hitching a ride with her. Unlocking the car, she throw her school bag into back seat and watched as Isaac did the same. She started her car and headed out of the student parking lot, noticing the black Camaro a few cars ahead of her. Since she didn’t know where Scott McCall lived, she chose to follow Derek. Her car was filled with awkward silence and the soft music of the radio playing.

“What are we?” Isaac broke the silence with his random question.

Haley glanced at him confused, before focusing her vision back on the road, “Is this really the time to ask that?”

He nodded his head, “I think, so, yeah.”

“Well,” she started with a quick glance at him, to see him staring at her now. “What do you want us to be, Isaac?”

“I would like for you to be mine.” She listened to his heartbeat pick up. He was nervous. Nervous of being rejected.

Taking his sweaty hand in hers, she smiled over to him. “Then I am yours.”

The two soon found themselves standing outside the McCall household, listening in on what was going on inside. Haley found herself tucked under Isaac's arm once again. She listened in on Stiles' and Allison's frantic whispers on what to do and listened in or Jackson's odd conversation about Lydia sneaking into his house to mess with some tape. Haley could only guess it was the tape of him on the full moon.

“Isaac,” Derek's voice broke her concentration. “Go around back.”

With a kiss to the brunette's forehead, he was off to the back of the house. Haley smirked as she heard Isaac take the jump on the young hunter and human. Proud of her boyfriend. Not paying attention to those around her, she laughed when she heard Erica's voice come from inside. Though her laughing stopped when she heard her best friend heartbeat pick up and fall to the floor, along with Allison's comeback. Listening the bangs and cracks, she stood there with her alpha and his third beta, smirking at what she heard. Soon footsteps were heard coming towards the door, put no one walked out. Haley's smirk vanished as she saw Isaac's and Erica's body’s be tossed out like rag dolls. She was quick to find her way to her boyfriend and best friend. Grazing her fingers over his forehead, she had no time to heal him when she heard the police sirens several blocks away.

“Derek,” she looked over to her alpha, warning him.

Derek ignored her warning tone and smirked up a the teen wolf, “I think I’m finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You’re not an omega. You’re already an alpha of your own pack. But you know you can’t beat me.”

Scott gave Derek a smug smirk, “No. But I can hold you off until the cops get here.”

Listening, he picked up on the incoming sirens, as he looked down at his unloving betas, “Get them out of here.”

With ease, Boyd came up and picked up his fellow betas, placing one over each of his shoulders. Walking with the boy, Haley quickly heard Lydia's shrill voice as she ran out of the house, but she also heard the screech that haunted her dreams. Not looking back, she listened as a frighten Scott let one word so softly that the other werewolves couldn’t hear, but Haley heard. Making her not want to believe it tire. That name being.

Jackson.