‹ Prequel: Love on the Brain
Status: ♡ 3 comments = update! ♡

Make You Feel My Love

To me

The evening arrived a little to early that day. The reunited friends had spent their day walking around the city, drinking hot chocolate and doing shopping, as Michelle had convinced the brunette to find herself a new outfit for the night ahead of them.

Jade watched as Michelle’s bare feet all but moon-danced over the floor, her hips moving along with the beat of the music, as the light-brunette looked like a teenager who had just been give a little to much booze.

She chuckled at the sight of her. Michelle was shaking her hips in front of the body mirror, meanwhile she applied a layer of transparent lipgloss unto her lips. Michelle was wearing a new pink detail pleated dress that reached her thighs and shiny pumps. Her brown locks had been curled and left against her back, and her makeup was soft and matched the outfit.

“You look like sex!” Jade told her, meanwhile she applied some powder on top of her foundation.

“Ah, baby!” Michelle sniggered, and then soaked her neck in layers of her expensive perfume. “God, I will be so drunk tonight!” she claimed.

“Remember that we have a long day of traveling ahead of us.” Jade reminded her friend, as she got up and grabbed her purse.

“Yes, mom!” Michelle announced. “But that doesn’t mean that we can’t get drunk! And yes, you’re gonna get wasted tonight as well!” she said, pointing a stubborn finger at the other brunette.

“I was drunk last night!” the Jade argued, while tying her hair into a high ponytail.

“You were not!” her friend snorted. “Maybe a little tipsy!” Michelle half-sneered.

“I was way passed a little tipsy!” she barged at her friend, just as Michelle’s phone started buzzing on top of the bathroom sink.

“Right!” Michelle snorted back, obviously not convinced.

The argument between the two of them didn’t last much longer, as the couple soon left their hotel room along with their ID-cards. Gena had messaged the location of the club to Michelle’s phone, and it was up to her and the taxi-driver to get them there.

The line outside the club was already ridiculously long, which really made Jade want to skip the entire evening and instead curl up in her bed. Michelle, on the other hand, had refused to let her friend do such a thing, and instead called Matt, who easily guided them passed the line.

“This is gonna be fun!” Michelle promised, grabbing Jade’s hand and chasing Matt towards the booth.
The three of them soon discovered their friends, all squeezed together on a torn dark leather couch as far away from the dance floor as once could get. Empty beer glasses filled up the table, and Jade was not surprised when she noticed that Jimmy’s spot was empty, as the man was most likely ordering more booze for his friends.

“What are you getting, J?” Michelle asked, eyeing her from over the tiny menu card that had been left on top of the table.

“I don’t know yet.” Jade admitted, barely looking at the menu.

“That’ll be one Long Iceland Tea then!” Michelle quipped eagerly from her seat and then fetched her card from her purse.

Jade didn’t have the time to react before the brunette was on her feet and moving towards the rather long island where the bartenders stood. She knitted her defined eyebrows together, unable to grasp the fact that Michelle had just taken off and ordered something for her.

“She’s going all in tonight! I fuckin’ love it!” Jimmy grinned, before he grabbed one shot in one hand and a tiny boat of lime in the other.

“I bet you do!” Jade rolled her eyes at him, and then noticed that Michelle soon came walking towards the table again.

“Give ‘em five!” she told her friend. “And Jim, wanna dance tonight?”

“You got yourself a partner, baby!” the dark-haired drummer promised and then wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“Ey! Watch it, DiBenedetto!” Lea said from Jimmy’s other side, making a motion that showed her that she was eyeing the brunette for the night.

“I’m not acting naughty tonight, babe!” Michelle reassured, just as the drinks arrived to their table. “J! Here’s to fucking nothing!” the brunette cheered, and expected Jade to push her glass against hers.

“Cheers!” Jade announced, and then embraced the straw of her drink and picked up the taste of tequila and vodka.

Michelle wasn’t joking when she said she wanted to go all in. After the first drink, the brunette didn’t hesitate to order the next one.

And the next one.

Several shots and a couple of beers later, she had decided to leave the booth, her arm linked with Jimmy’s, who was obviously enjoying that he had a partner by his side that was just as hooked up on booze as he was. The two of them reached the dance floor, both of them bumping their hips together along with the rhythm of Flo Rida, meanwhile Johnny, Zack and Lacey had paid the pool table a little visit.

“They’re crazy!” Leana announced to Gena, who simply cracked a smile.

“They’re having fun! So should you!” she responded, poking her ribcage. “You gotta step up your drinking game!”

“What the hell are you talking about? You’ve been going on with that beer for almost twenty minutes now!” Lea argued, before she picked up her third mojito that evening.

“I like to enjoy my booze!” Gena announced.

“Like you enjoy your man?” the brunette wiggled her eyebrows, which made Gena roll her eyes.

“Come on! Let’s order shots!” Lea said, grabbing Gena’s hand and in that way not allowing her to protest.

“Well, I guess this means we’ve been officially left.” Brian chuckled from next to Jade.

His tattooed hands were circling around a cold dark beer, meanwhile Jade was working on her second drink that night.

“I’m in no hurry, unlike the others!” the brunette reassured him, and then returned rather innocently to her drink.

“You’re rarely in a hurry when it comes to drinking, Perez!” the dark-haired guitarist said remarkably, and then earned himself a little offended look from her.

“I didn’t even want to drink tonight! I wanted a relaxed evening with some a good facemask and Netflix!” she told him, pouting her lip in and hoping that it would earn her some sympathy.

“Then why did you come?” Brian asked her. ““You’ve been best friends with ‘Chelle for the longest time. If you didn’t wanna drink, she wouldn’t stop you!” he pointed out.

“Now, you see, there’s where you underestimate the power of female friendship, Haner!” Jade sniggered. “That’s exactly why I’m letting her stop me!”

Brian chuckled at her comeback and then took a swig from his beer. “Well, if you’re not gonna pick up the fight, then you might as well order me another drink.” he shrugged.

“Sure thing! I’m gonna go to the toilet, but you can have my card in the meantime!” Jade told him, and then handed him her wallet.

“Sounds like the best idea you’ve ever had!” Brian told her, a slick smirk hanging from his thin lips.

“Screw you!” she pointed her tongue at him, and then excused herself to the toilet, the strap of her purse resting around her shoulder.

The brunette left the booth, not even able to hear her stilettos against the floor, as she slipped passed the door to the toilet. The music was still beating through the walls, and it was like she now realized how intense it was. Jade rested her palms on top of the sink, and then glanced at herself in the mirror. She fixed her alma top and then brushed her hands down her white cotton trousers, before she fished for her makeup in the purse and made a quick touch up.

As Jade stepped out of the toilet, she found Brian leaning up against the wall. His fingers were wrapped around a cold beer, and his free hand was buried inside his jeans.

Was he waiting for her?

Jade’s teeth sunk into her bottom lip. There was something odd hovering over the man, and she had no idea what it was. A slick smirk curled along his thin lips, causing a shiver to sail down her side.

“Hey,” she greeted him. “Have you abandoned the booth as well?”

“Yeah, I got lonely.” Brian admitted.

“Brian Haner got lonely?” Jade’s eyebrows moved up on her forehead, and the guitarist flipped her off.

“Looks like you and Michelle are back on track, huh?” he asked, before he took a swig from his drink.

“Yeah,” Jade mumbled. “We talked about it.”

“That’s a relief.” he nodded his head.

“Have you been waiting for me?” the words all but stumbled out of her lips, and Brian soon held her gaze.

His dark eyes then travelled down her slim figure. He was impressed by how the trousers hugged her curves so beautifully and how her top exposed some of her sun-kissed stomach.

Brian didn’t speak as he walked closer to her. He was fully aware that it was the alcohol that caused his fingertips to gently feel her body through the fabric of her articles, but he was also convinced that it was a desire that had been inside of him for a long time.

Jade could feel ever muscle tensing inside of her. His cool breath rolled over her face, sending shivers down her spine. The brunette knew she had to get herself out of the situation before she did something she would regret. She couldn’t be seen with Brian, and she would not sneak around with him behind Michelle’s back.

The guitarist bent forward, his lips only inches from hers, before Jade pushed him away with all the strength in her body.

“Brian! What the fuck is wrong with you?” she screamed on top of her lungs, her voice making it sound as though she was genuinely hurting. “Michelle’s my best friend! I didn’t come out here for you!”

Brian placed his palm against the wall, frowning a little at her, before he clenched his fists and stormed off.

The brunette was standing alone in the hallway and watched as the man padded back into the bar, before he grabbed his belongings and walked out of the crowded place, so angry that he knew he had to be alone in order to not snap.

Jade could feel the annoyance that hovered over him.

Why is he doing this to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

UPDATE!!!! And look!!! Brian's still acting out towards Jade. How do ya'll feel about that? Is he in love? Let me know what you think in the comments!

3 comments = next update!