‹ Prequel: Love on the Brain
Status: ♡ 3 comments = update! ♡

Make You Feel My Love

My last night of freedom

The waves rolled over the sand smoothly, as the smell of salt lingered under his nose. Will was leaning towards the railing on the balcony, a cup of coffee resting in his hand, meanwhile he enjoyed the view he had in front of his eyes.

It was an evening, and Jade had been occupying one of the bathrooms for quite some time, justifying it by telling her partner that she was getting ready for the bachelorette party.

The sound of heels soon reached his ears, as he turned around and looked over at his girlfriend, who had just arrived from her walk-in closet, now wearing a black ruffled crop top and shorts with golden prints on it, along with her favourite pumps.

“You, my love, look gorgeous,” Will announced, loving what he saw in front of his eyes, as he circled his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to him.

The sweet smell from her perfume darted into his nostrils, meanwhile he placed a soft kiss on her lips, knowing that she would push him away if he went all in, as she had spent too much time on her makeup.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” the brunette sniggered, circling her arms around his neck and glancing up at him from under her long eyelashes. “I hope you have fun tonight,” she told him, her hand moving behind his neck.

“I will, don’t you worry,” he assured her, pecking the tip of her nose.

“They’re really nice!” Jade said, meanwhile he chased after her into the master bedroom once again, watching as his girlfriend grabbed her wallet from the nightstand.

“If you say so,” Will sniggered.

“You’re so handsome,” the brunette mumbled, pressing her rich lips against his cheek.

“Oh, really?” he wiggled his eyebrows, grabbing a firm hold of her, before he walked over to the bed, gently pushing her down and watching as she landed on top of the sheets.

Jade looked so beautiful. Will could barely control himself as he climbed on top of her, making sure he didn’t crush her, as he connected their lips and placed his hand at the side of her face, noticing how her body instantly engaged in the act.

Jade circled her legs around his waist, gaining control, meanwhile she laced her fingers into his hair, pressing his face closer to hers and holding unto the moment that filled her, never wanting to let go.

“Perez! You dirty slut, get off of him!” Jimmy screeched at the brunette from the door entrance, as he and Brian had made their way inside their house, not caring to announce their appearance before they discovered the pair.

Jade immediately stuck her tongue out at the drummer, still holding Will in place with her legs around his waist.

“Damned, where did you learn those moves?” the drummer only wiggled his eyebrows at her, making her laugh, as she loosened her grip and watched as Will freed herself from her grip.

“We’re here to pick him up for the party,” Brian said, his hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans.

“We’re a little busy,” Jade told the two men, who only chuckled at her.

“I can see that,” the lead-guitarist dropped playfully, meanwhile he watched as Will pulled his girlfriend up from the bed.

“Another time, sweet,” Will promised, stealing one last kiss from her lips.

“I’ll keep you to it!” Jade called after him, as she watched the three men leave her behind.

***

“Drink up, bitches!” Gena demanded, slamming her fist into the wooden table, and watching as her friends all tilted their heads back and took their shots.

Empty glasses were already surrounding their table, meanwhile the bride kept calling for more by screaming at the top of her lungs, somehow overpowering the loud music that blasted through the crowded place.

Gena had curled her hair for the evening, and was wearing a glittering strap sequin bodycon dress that exposed her back. Around her neck was a golden choker with the letters ‘QUEEN’ on it and in her hair was a golden tiara. Next to her was Lacey, who had gone for her dark blue cocktail dress that circled around her neck and left her shoulders bare. At the corner of the booth sat Lacey, who had also curled her hair for the night, and who was dressed in a short red bodycon dress that really complimented her curvy figure. She had decided to wear simple accessories and a pair of black killer heels.

Across from the girls sat Val, who looked like she was dressed to kill. She was wearing a black short plunge front halterneck dress that exposed more chest than she was used to, along with some hot pink pumps. Her sister had gone for something more sophisticated, as she was wearing a soft velvet dress that was held up by thin straps and a golden necklace that surrounded her neck.

“Fuck, Gena! I won’t manage to sober up for the wedding!” a drunk Lacey told her friend, her hands barely able to hold her beer that Gena had just ordered for her.

“Nonsense! Get your shit together, L! We’re going all in tonight!” the bride assured her, grabbing her beverage and taking a huge sip from it.

Michelle had gone mute for a minute, as she was now looking down at her phone, drunkenly replying to Brian’s messages by sending him lots of pictures of herself with her drink.

“Ey!” Leana said from across the table. “’Chelle, we’re supposed to have a dickfree night!” the brunette told her friend.

Michelle all but pouted her lips, already too wasted. “I’m sorry, Lea! But he started texting first!” the woman argued.

“Doesn’t matter, sis! If I can keep it in my pants, so can you,” Val told her twin.

“Yeah! You guys fuck all the time, Michy!” Gena called, before she took a swig from her drink.

“We don’t!” Michelle sneered back.

“Yes, you do! Jimmy told me all about it when they went touring in Asia!” Leana joined. “You were sexting all the fucking time, and Jimmy even had to steal Brian’s charger at some point!”

Michelle’s cheeks heated up, as her face turned scarlet. “It’s no shame in sharing a little love!” she told her friends.

“Of course not, babe! We support you!” Lacey slurred.

“We just don’t want you guys to share love now,” Val said.

“Okay, ladies! Hand me over your phones!” Gena ordered, causing her friends to widen their eyes at her.

“What?” Lacey spilled out.

“Are you fucking mental?” Leana breathed.

“You are crazy!” Jade said.

“Yeah, I’m all of those things! Suck it up! This is my bachelorette party, and we’re celebrating my last days of freedom! Hand them over, babes!” Gena wasn’t kidding. She was literally collecting their phones, slipping them into her purse and then leaving the girls behind so that she could order more booze.

“She has lost it!” Michelle argued.

“What if William needs anything?” Jade let out, her hands circling around her Corona.

“Like what? A blowjob?” Valary giggled. “Or is that a little too kinky for a British guy?”

Now it was Jade’s turn to blush, as she embraced her straw with her lips, sucking up the cool beer and trying to cool herself down.

“You’re blushing, Perez!” Michelle hovered with laughter. “How is he in bed?”

“Why are we talking about this?” Jade huffed, feeling like a pubertal teenager, as she couldn’t stop blushing.

“You left us for seven years, now you have to pay!” Val pointed her finger at the brunette. “So spill the fucking tea, sister!”

“Besides, you don’t wanna know how the guys are in bed,” Lacey pointed out. “And if you do, there’s something seriously wrong about you,” she added.

“Fuck all of you!” Jade let out. “My lips are sealed!”

“The fuck they are!” Val snorted with laughter. “Gena! Order tequila for Perez! We’re gonna open that fucking library of hers!” the blonde woman said.

A round of new shots soon turned up on their table. Lacey was already beyond wasted, as she grabbed a couple of shots, drowning all of them quite rapidly, before she grabbed some soda in order to chase away the taste that was left in her mouth.

Leana and Val kept going strong, as they were now on their fifth cocktail with lots of shots ahead of them as well. Michelle had been whining about how much she missed Brian, before her twin had made her order another gin, meanwhile Jade was currently emptying her third shot with tequila that hour.

“And they said you were a straight edge!” Gena chuckled out loud at the sight of Jade, who was now unable to drink more tequila.

“She was!” Valary told the bride. “But now she’s fucking stepped up her game!”

“Yeah, this is insane!” Michelle agreed, emptying her beverage and letting go of how much she missed Brian.

“I’m the queen of tequila, ladies!” Jade announced, deciding to take another shot, not able to think about how much she would regret this in the morning.

“Oh my God, this song!” Lacey’s eyes widened, as the sound of Taio Cruz blasted through the bar.

“It’s time for some dancing!” Gena cried out, already making her way out of the booth, with the girls chasing after her.

“’Cause it goes on and on and on…” Michelle sang at the top of her lungs, twirling her hips along to the beat, grinding up at Lacey, who was letting go along with her friends.

“I throw my hands up in the air sometimes! Saying AYO! Gotta let go!” Jade and Val joined in, both of them too drunk to remember most of the lyrics, meanwhile they danced sensually together, their hips rolling into each other, with Leana close to them.

The girls soon glanced over at Gena, who had found herself an interesting choice for the dance. The man had brown hair, and seemed to enjoy the way the blonde bride kept moving her body along to the music, completely drowning in the ocean of people, with her arms laced around the man’s neck.

“You’re crazy, Paulhouse!” Michelle yelled at her friend, who only waved her middle finger at her.

After a couple of songs, some of the girls decided to return to the table, one of them being Gena, who Val had rescued from the man who thought he was about to leave the club with the drunk bride.

“More drinks!” Gena beamed, meanwhile she glanced over at the bartender, who registered her wish.

Drinks soon arrived to their table, as the waitress started cleaning off empty glasses, leaving more space for more booze as well.

“I wanna announce a toast!” Lacey slurred out loud, her hand clutching a new shot. “To the sexiest bitch I know of! Gena fucking Paulhouse!” the woman cried out, as all of the girls bumped their glasses into each other.

“Cheers, Mrs Vengeance!” Michelle said teasingly, before she tilted her head back and drowned the shot.

Shortly after Lacey’s toast, Leana slipped out of the booth and ordered more drinks for the table, avoiding the way the bartender was looking at her, as all of the girls had another round of shots and Martinis.

By now Gena was convinced that she would not be able to remember anything of this party, as she could feel herself dozing off after all the shots. Lacey was drawing close to the same level, as her head was pounding, literally begging the woman to not take that last shot.

“I wanna dedicate a song to my beloved friend and the craziest fucker I know of!” Val announced into the microphone, immediately earning Gena’s attention. “My bestie over there, Gena Paulhouse, is getting married in three days, yall!” cheers arrived from the bar. “Yes, that’s right! So I wanna dedicate this song to you! Get your ass over here!”

‘I Gotta Feelin’’ by Black Eyed Peas soon turned on, immediately bringing the girls over to the dance floor, despite how poor their dance moves were in their condition.

“Tonight’s the night! Let’s live it up! I got my money, let’s spend it up!” the heavy bass soon overwhelmed the entire bar, as the girls kept moving their bodies along to the beat, loving every second it, as Gena was spun around multiple of times by strangers that happened to recognize her as the bride Val had mentioned.

“I gotta a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night!” Gena slurred the words, her singing not hitting one single note.

“Yall! We have to order more drinks!” Leana said as the song ended, and the girls had managed to gather around Gena.

“Hell yeah! Come on, Jade! We’re ordering more drinks!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit
Michelle's outfit
Leana's outfit
Val's outfit
Lacey's outfit
Gena's outfit

BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!! ♡ I had lots of fun while writing this chapter, and I seriously just love the girls! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and remember there's a lot of good things coming up! Please remember to comment, subscribe and recommend!

Thank you SO much for comments! Yall are great!

3 comments = next chapter!