Status: I've never posted anything on this site before, so please bear with me.

Wild Card

Characters

Characters

Jenifer (Jenny) Morgan is A police officer working for the New Angeles police department, (N.A.P.D.) She’s in her early to mid 30’s and lives with her teenage son, Zane. She has undergone Primal. As such, throughout the series she will be struggling with how far should she go into her more animal side to get her job done. 12 years before the story started Jenny was involved with a group of animus supremacists and was caught. She was sentenced to Execution ad Gladium, which is where a person is sentenced to fight in gladiatorial combat and if they live through it all crimes are forgiven. Jenny is the first person to survive it. After that she was approached by Javert, the chief of the N.A.P.D. he offered her a job with the police. She’s been with them ever since, rising the the rank of inquisitor, inquisitors are sort of a combination between detective and S.W.A.T member. When out story starts her old partner is retiring and she’s being assigned a new partner, a human named Nathan Mathews. She will have a problem trusting him, because she doesn’t really trust humans.

Nathan Mathews a police officer from the Vegas branch of the Californian Republic. He was transferred over to the N.A.P.D because of something that he did in the past. He’s partnered with Jenny who distrusts him. So he has to deal with moving to a new city, learning the ins and outs of the police force in that new city, and having a partner who doesn’t like him, just because of the way he was born. He faces all of this with optimism however, he is an overall upbeat character, trying to look on the bright side of life. That being said, he’s not a fool and isn’t at all a bubbly person, he just doesn’t see the point of looking at the glass half empty.

Zane Morgan is Jenny’s 16 year old son. He has 2 best friends, a male cat animus named Henry and a bat animus female named Bill (her name is Wilhelmina, Wilhelmina became Will and Will became Bill). He’s a nice guy, gets along with his mom (most of the time). He’s a musician and has aspirations of going to a music college after high school.

William the Butcher. The main villein of season 1, he is the leader of the Pureborn, a human supremacist organization that believe that the animus are nothing more then beasts trying to supplant humanity as the dominant species on earth. In the opening of the first episode he’s arrested and eventually sentenced to Execution ad Gladium, his followers free him and he escapes. For the rest of the season he’s trying to acquire a pre-apocalypse super soldier serum, which he believes will restore humanity to it’s rightful place.

Javert, the police chief of the N.A.P.D he’s not a complicated character, lawful neutral through and through. The law is the law and it is to be followed at all times. If you obey the law, you will never have to worry about him, if you break the law, in even the smallest of ways, he will find you.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? What am I missing? What do you think of the concept? What should I do?