Status: working on it

Skin + Bones

feelings

Screwed Together (feat. Nevve) - Robotaki

The birds chirped in the fresh morning, the chill of early spring air seeping through her jacket as she walked down the street. Quickly she put her earbuds in, starting the music on her phone and stuffing her hands in her pockets.

It had been a couple weeks since she had last been at school. Her bed was much more preferable. Her mother nagged at her about leaving the house, that getting up and doing something might make her feel better. Cecilia nearly scoffed at her words.

Her eyes felt heavy that morning, not having gotten any sleep. It was a recurring pattern for her. Sleep all day and be up all night. She felt energized until she left the house, immediately wanting to crash. She knew she would probably fall asleep in class. She had failed to complete any of her work as well and sighed at the thought of being lectured by her teachers. Again.

Cecilia dragged her feet on the concrete, already feeling exhausted from her lack of sleep as she reached the end of the street, nearing the bus stop. There were a couple other students there, none of which she talked to. She stopped, considering turning around and going home so she could sleep. School could wait. As she turned on her heel, she turned and bumped into someone.

“Oh, sorry,” She rushed to say, pulling out an earbud. She was met with kind dark eyes, full lips twisting up into a smile upon recognition, and black hair that looked all too soft.

She cursed to herself, faking a smile at him before stepping around, her shoes getting wet from the dew on the grass.

“Where are you going?” He asked, watching her leave. Her steps were hurried, shoes no longer scuffing against the concrete of the sidewalk.

“Home,” She responded curtly.

“But-” He glanced towards the other students at the bus stop, “The bus is coming?”

“I don't care,”

But it was too late. He was already jogging to catch up with her.

“Are you skipping school?” He asked, grasping the straps of his bag with both hands.

“Yes,”

“Why?”

She stopped abruptly. He stopped beside her, eyes full of energy.

“Why do you ask so many questions?”

He shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, attitude seeping out of her every pore, but all he could think of was how cute she looked. He wanted to pinch her round cheeks that were slightly blushed from the chilly air, her nose a pink little button.

“Why are you following me?”

Cecilia began walking again.

“Cause I want to make sure you're okay,”

He saw her brows furrowed under the curtain of her bangs.

“I don't even know your name, why do I matter?”

“I think you're interesting,” He responded honestly.

“I think you're being creepy,”

“My name is Jimin,” He answered her question, stopping again as she did. She turned to face him, her black beanie slightly falling to one side.

“Are you going to follow me all the way to my house, Jimin?”

He glanced around in thought.

“Is that an invitation?”

He watched in amusement as her cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink, dusting over her nose in adorable line of embarrassment.

“No!” Cecilia practically yelled, “Just- go to school,”

She waved back towards the bus stop, stomping her foot.

How dare he smirk at me! Cecilia thought as she watched his lips quirk up on one side.

“Okay, sorry,” Jimin shrugged, reaching a hand out to ruffle her hair, causing the beanie to fall off her head.

She squeaked in surprise, throwing her hands up to grab at it, taken completely off guard by his teasing action.

She fixed her beanie, watching him walk back the direction they had come, knowing he had missed the bus. Immediately she scolded herself for checking him out from behind, noticing the tightness of his uniform pants on his behind. Her eyes widened, looking away and walking briskly back towards her house.

Why did she feel slightly disappointed that he didn't continue to follow her?

Why did she want him to?

She didn't have a crush on him, no, she absolutely refused the notion. However her brain had different ideas as it replayed the conversation over and over during her walk. She had made it home without quite realizing it. She walked in and locked the door before sluggishly walking to her room, throwing herself down on her bed. A sigh of contentment fell from her, her hand reaching up to touch her hair, smiling at the memory of the amusement on his face as he ruffled her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

:-)