Status: Story Complete!

The Abduction of Regan Emmett

Survival Mode

It felt like an eternity in the woods, too many lefts and rights, and circles around the perimeter, nothing seemed to be getting accomplished. James was tired, he could see everyone else was as well, but they knew they couldn’t give up, not now. Not ever. They could feel the temptation rising in their blood, the satisfaction of knowing they could save a girl from someone who never feared anyone, who would kill anyone just because he knew he could get away with it. James could feel the tension between himself and Tom, as frustrated as he was, he wanted his daughter to be okay, he relied on James to get the job done. James did everything he could in the days leading up to this. He and Giuseppe had tried making this mission as successful as possible, blueprinting, and mapping out guidelines, anything they could think of, they needed to get this done. Things weren’t ending so quickly, no matter how tired they were, James, and Giuseppe were determined to get the job done no matter how long it took.
“We better be getting there soon, god damn it, this is getting ridiculous.” Tom stopped, putting his hands on his knees, he was losing breath fast. He was an old man who wasn’t used to all the walking, but knew he couldn’t stop.
“I’m sorry, Sir. But we don’t know just how many miles these woods go on for, but I promise we’ll get there eventually, just try to stay focused and that’ll give you more adrenaline.” Giuseppe tried helping Tom get back on his two feet, but Tom pushed him away, signaling that he didn’t need anyone’s help.
“Boy I have a story to tell my wife when I get back.”
_._

“God stop! Get off me you fucking pig!” Regan shouted out, she was dragged to a corner of her room, it was still pitch black, she couldn’t see a damn thing, only felt the cold, clammy hands of Ogre trying to undress her. No one could see anything, so Ogre had to feel her up before finding which article of clothing he was touching before ripping them off so hard the tearing noises could be heard from miles away.
“Ogre! Leave her alone, you wanna mess with someone than mess with me, not her.” John’s voice begged out, leaving the room in a silence for what felt like a lifetime. Ogre had to contemplate, he had two people, two victims, he never felt so powerful, he was never alone when it came to moments like this. He always had John to pick up the missing pieces. It took Ogre a minute to realize that John was the last missing piece to this never ending puzzle of mystery.
“Shut your mouth, boy. Before I sew it shut.” Ogre didn’t want to listen anymore though; he wasn’t going to let John control him. He was now on a lookout for whatever they were planning, since working together now was an obvious thing. He knew he needed to have both eyes open at all costs, to be ten steps ahead of the both of them, he wasn’t going to show them that he was mentally breaking down from this, he wasn’t going anywhere, he wasn’t going to prison, he wasn’t going to be killed. He was Ogre, he always had a plan for everything.
He got on his knees and pushed Regan down on the ground, finding her neck and holding her, but not too rough. He didn’t want to kill her yet, this could be a fun experience in Ogre’s eyes, keeping her alive just long enough, then killing her at the last minute in front of everyone, showing them just how serious he was about killing her. John, James, Giuseppe, they all imagined him to be just talk, but no action. But in this case, Ogre would prove them wrong, it was only a matter of time before they eventually found the cabin, Ogre almost wanted to make it easier on them to speed up the process. He was anxiously awaiting their arrival.
John could hear her struggling to breathe, he could hear her gasping, he could hear her trying to get him off her, his whole body weight just laying on her, it was pure torture to the ears. He covered them, his knees up to his chest, or as high as he could get them before the chains began causing him pain, he didn’t care however, he was helpless, feeling like he was a lost cause for trying to save someone he cares for. He knew saying something wouldn’t stop it, that it would only make it worse. He could hear Ogre ripping her clothes off, and felt the floor creaking, John knew exactly what he was doing. He could hear Regan’s agonizing grunts, which Ogre loved. But he couldn’t do anything about it. He had to hear Regan being raped once again, and this time he couldn’t leave. Tears flowed down from his face, the whimpers began coming from his mouth, he held himself together trying not to let Ogre hear him, John crying was almost a fetish of Ogre’s, licking his tears and begging for more made Ogre absolutely sick. But John knew he had to be strong for her, they had plans, and he knew Regan purposely took anything Ogre gave to her for the sake of both of their survival.
_._

“Are we getting close yet?” Giuseppe asked, noticing something new. A tree with blood stains on it.
“That is new indeed.” James looked, taking out a glove and inspecting it, it was dry. “Must have been there for a while, kind of looks like a hand print, yeah?” He looked closer.
“Hers?” Giuseppe put his hands on his hips, his eyes growing weary.
“Maybe, so we keep following this track, and don’t turn around, anyone!” He yelled out to the other officers who were just up ahead, with their snipers and pistols clutched to their hands.
“She’s in full on survival mode right now, she knows what she has to do to stay alive, even if that means throwing herself in harm’s way, she’s smart. She’s got this.” James nodded, trying to reassure himself and Tom that things were going to be okay.
“I trust you, we made it this far, we can make it further.” Tom sighed out, as tired as he was, he knew he would be just fine seeing his baby girl alive and well.
“Survival mode, good term.” Giuseppe grinned. Always trying to make light of the situation.
“I don’t think anyone’s been this deep in the woods besides them.” James was always curious about how many people have really been in here, and if anyone at all managed to make their way out. Couldn’t have, by all the rumors going around, it seemed Ogre got to all of them, he was like a snake, always eating whatever prey he came upon, no matter who or what it was. It was like Ogre wasn’t even human.
“He could be some sort of mutant?” Giuseppe seriously asked.
“Shut up.” James pushed him away, trying not to get caught up in any of his playful antics. “We got work to do, we’re so close. Let’s get there, and hopefully by tonight, or morning we’ll be there. Ready to win this war.”
“You’re the boss.” Giuseppe placed his hand on his gun holster, as they continued walking, and not stopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, next chapter will take place after my brother's spring break ends, because I write on his computer. So expect a new chapter around March 20th. Unless I can manage to get ahold of his computer before then, we'll see!

How's the story going so far? :)