Status: Story Complete!

The Abduction of Regan Emmett

Secluded

GLEN JEAN
“Have you heard from, Regan?” James walked up to Ahniah who was sitting down at a small café right by the grocery market.
“Mm, no. Not since yesterday when you asked her out, why?”
“We never went out.” James placed his hands on his waist, looking almost heart broken.
“She stood you up?!” Ahniah stood up, almost spilling her latte. “That’s fucked up.”
“No.. I mean she texted me and said she was excited about going out after I got off, but I told her It would be a bit later than expected, but that didn’t seem to bother her.” James let out a sigh and continued, fearing there was something not right about the situation.
“Are you sure she didn’t just pass out? I mean it was late, maybe she just got really tired. I wouldn’t worry too much.” Ahniah sat back down, and sipped on her latte, but James knew something was off about this. “She would have texted me that she was too tired.” He sat down in front of her, his hand on his gun holster. “Maybe I should go to Thurmond.”
“No!” Ahniah shouted, gathering the attention of everyone within a ten-foot radius. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear awkwardly, and whispered. “You know the last time you went there, James. Things went bad, they’ll recognize you.”

James closed his eyes and buried his face in his hands. He had an intense past with Thurmond, it was a place he was very much aware of, having been there many times but keeping it a secret. Truth be told, he had a run in with a couple people there, that didn’t like him. He had enemies in Thurmond, those enemies were John and Ogre. He knew them more than people thought. He kept the fact he knew them from anyone else, in hopes it he wouldn’t be traced back to the mad men.
“She encountered them more than once, she even told us Ogre was stalking her as she showered. Come on now, Ahniah isn’t it suspicious?” James grabbed her hands, pleading with her. Ahniah did not want to be a part of whatever James had in mind, but also didn’t want him going to Thurmond alone.

They saw Officer Andrews walking towards them, a big smile etched on his face, with donuts in one hand and a coffee in the other. “Hello dear friends, what are we talking about here?” He sat down next to Ahniah and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Oh, how was your date last night, fuck her yet?” Giuseppe laughed, but no one else joined him. He realized that whatever Ahniah and James were talking about, was serious. “Well shit, brighten up guys.”
“I’m going to Thurmond.” James exhaled.
“Like hell you are.” Giuseppe stated, biting in his donut, handing some to Ahniah, who pushed it away.
“Not hungry, just worried now. Tried not to be worried, but honestly those two men are known for being stalkers.”
“Who?” Giuseppe looked confused, he wasn’t as up to speed as James and Ahniah were, and although he knew the dangers of Thurmond, he wasn’t aware of just how dangerous it really was.
“The crazy men who live in the woods near Regan’s house. James fears something may have happened to her and that’s why he wants to go there, I was thinking you could go with him, seeing as though I won’t let him go by himself.” Ahniah gazed at James, narrow eyed.
“I’ll go sure, but I’m sure she’s okay. Shit like what you’re thinking only happens in movies, and books…”
“Yeah, well than we’ve been in a lot of movies because we’ve seen the worst before. Dead bodies, decapitated heads, yeah, we’ve seen it all.” James rolled his eyes, and took his coffee before sprinting off to his vehicle, he wanted to waste no time, and waved for Giuseppe to hurry up.
“He really must want pussy.”
“Shut the fuck up, G. He actually seems worried, just make sure you two come back in one piece. Her too.” Ahniah’s expression was apprehensive. Giuseppe grabbed her face with his hands and kissed her gently, knowing how worried she got when he went on dangerous missions, he loved how much she cared.
“You know you’re cute when you’re anxious.” Giuseppe winked at her, starting to walk away, but not wanting to let go of each other hand. “Don’t worry baby, I’ll be back, we all will.” Just like that, they were off. Leaving Ahniah in the town to worry for the remainder of the day.

THURMOND
Regan was pushed up against the wall. Her face was dirty, covered in dry blood and her hair was tangled, like a bird’s nest. Her hands were tied up tightly, and her ankles were chained. She had a rope around her neck, like they were going to hang her at any moment. All she could see was a speck of light coming through the wooded up windows, and she could barely make out what room she was in, it was still pitch black, but she could hear the sounds of two men coming from just outside the door, it was apparent Ogre and John had kidnapped her, but what were their true intentions, and why Regan?
She tried listening in, inching her way to the door as close as she could get, but it still sounded a bit muffled.

“Are you OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?” Regan heard a loud voice, he banged on the door, making Regan jump, causing her chains to make a loud clanking sound, but the men outside didn’t pay any attention. No one answered him, which by the sound of his voice, Regan knew it was John speaking. She saw him briefly when she first opened her eyes, him welcoming her to his home, but she had passed out again, mostly from shock. Was this really what her life was coming to? Being kidnapped on her second day in a new state. This was exactly the luck that always made Regan hate her existence.
“I asked you a fucking question, asshole. Why’d you bring the girl here?”
“She knows we’re dangerous, surely she’ll go to the police.”
“She doesn’t know jack shit! Even if she did hear the rumors, you stalking her this morning was SURELY not gonna make the situation any better.” John pushed Ogre into the brick wall behind him, but Ogre didn’t budge, it was clear he was the Alfa male, and was the one who called the shots.
“Someone is gonna come looking for her, Ogre. You aren’t fuckin’ smart.” John sat on the chair beside him, his hand rubbing on his temples.
“No one is gonna look for the cunt! She moved here for a reason, you said she had personal issues, no one cares about her, I mean for fuck sake she moved to this shit fuckin’ town, who is gonna find her?” Ogre’s voice raised, Regan could hear them both clearly now. Her regret for telling John why she moved, but now knowing that’s why he asked. She crawled to the nearest corner of the room, trying not to make any noises, but couldn’t control her emotions, letting out a loud sob before holding her mouth, something there were things she couldn’t control, and obviously being abducted was one of them. Soon after, the door slammed open, almost breaking in half. Ogre stood there, as Regan held her eyes shut, the light almost blinding her.
“Shut the fuck up, bitch. No one wants to hear you cry.” Ogre stepped in, his boots banging on the wooden floor, you could tell he was around from miles away.
She couldn’t speak, not like she wanted to however. Her eyes stayed shut, but she could feel him getting closer to her, until he was kneeling right in front of, finally she opened her eyes. It was a weird feeling being this close to the man who was stalking her. She wanted to smack him, but also didn’t want to be killed. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her, but tried remaining as calm as possible.
“You’re a pretty thing. I bet you’re prettier naked.” Ogre licked his lips before caressing her face, this made Regan extremely uncomfortable, but she didn’t want to come off as vulnerable, and was prepared to take whatever punishments she was about to receive.
“Oh now you have nothing to say, all you wanna do is cry? Cry to your mommy and daddy who don’t want you anymore?” Ogre mocked her, her eyes becoming more crystal clear from the anger bottling up inside her. He was a mess, his face was all torn apart, the scars were starting to bleed, he smelled like he came out of a sewer and never washed himself. This was the life he chose to live, a kidnapping hobo. She stared at him, making him feel more threatened.
“What are you gonna do, bitch? Kill me? Please, go ahead.” He smiled, his yellow teeth shining in the light, it was awful. She didn’t want to stare at him any longer but knew she needed to be on her A game if she was going to make it out alive, she wasn’t going down so easily, she was the boss at someone else’s game.
“No, I don’t wanna kill you. Are you gonna kill me?” She finally spoke.
“Oh you can fuckin’ bet on it.” Ogre grabbed her arm, their faces centimeters apart. He licked her cheek slowly, making her wanna vomit, but she took it, knowing that resisting would only make it harder for her to survive. The best way to win was to let him take over her, as crazy as it sounded.
“Ogre for fuck sake! Get out of here.” She saw John coming in, his face was red as if he had been crying, he was smoking what looked like a blunt, and his grey t-shirt was torn up like he had tried ripping it off instead of taking it off the regular way. Ogre may have been the main man of the house, but he always listened to John, and backed off, holding his hands up surrender style, before exiting the room. John stood there, arms folded, looking Regan up and down before rushing out of the room, leaving the door wide open. There wasn’t much she could do to try and escape, and didn’t attempt to try. Knowing what she saw in movies, trying to escape a captor’s home, never ended in success.

John walked outside and sped walked to a nearby tire swing, he jumped on his, turning his back to the house, not wanting to look at it. He took a puff of his blunt and looked up at the sky. It was beautiful, much like the woods, he was always into secluded areas, being surrounded by trees and nature was always his dream, he loved being away from society, not having to worry about anyone judging him, but this was the test of his life. Keep the girl, kill her. Let her go, and potentially go to prison for abduction. Boy, was Ogre a fucking moron. But John always stood by Ogre’s choices, they were brothers of course, not by blood, but they grew up together, thick as thieves, in a literal sense. He leaned his head against the chain holding the tire up, and let out a deep sigh, he saw from the corner of his eye Ogre hitting some trees with sticks, Jeffrey Dahmer style. It was obvious Ogre wasn’t all right in the head, but didn’t think he’d go this far to take an innocent girl he didn’t know. Ogre may have had a past of kidnapping people, he even murdered people, but Ogre always claimed he had his reasons. But what was his reason for kidnapping Regan? John needed to know. But he sat on the swing for a bit longer, watching the snowy clouds in the sky, trying to think of how life would be is he followed his own dreams instead of fucking his life up to move with Ogre.

What a life it is, what a fucking life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is shorter, may make some short, may make some longer. Whatever you guys prefer, your wishes are my command, things do take a turn in the next chapter, stay with me to find out tomorrow! xx