Status: Story Complete!

The Abduction of Regan Emmett

The Stolen Girl

It was nightfall, Regan’s first full day ended in her new home. Her emotions were completely drained, she had nothing else in her left to cry out. She couldn’t escape, she couldn’t run. There wasn’t anything she could do. For once in her life, she felt completely overpowered. It was a new feeling she hated, she was always in control of everything, she knew how to get out of dangerous situations, no one knew just how emotionally and physically strong she was, not even her own parents, or sister knew how strong she was. She thought she could stay strong or the sake of her own sanity, but the truth was she was a mess. She looked like a mess, she felt like a freight train had run her over twenty times, she felt like everything was crashing down on her over and over again, and couldn’t understand why this was happening to her. All she wanted to do was go home, not to her house in Thurmond, but Atlanta, back with her family. She wondered how things would be if she hadn’t run away, how maybe if she just listened to her parents and got a job, maybe she wouldn’t be in this situation. The fact was, Regan wanted a life, she wanted a job, but she wanted to prove to everyone that she was capable of doing those things on her own, but instead she moved to a ghost town, not having a real reason why, just to get away from society, the same as John.
-
John lay beneath a large tree in the woods, it was his private spot where not even Ogre could find him, he didn’t want to leave him in the house alone with Regan, but couldn’t bear to return there yet. He needed time to clear his mind, he needed a sense of clarity that things would be alright, not only for him, but for her too. He didn’t want to kill her, he wasn’t a murderer, it was Ogre who had him doing those nasty deeds, he felt like a slave in Ogre’s grip, but didn’t want to be the weak one. He pleased Ogre, in many ways more than one. Secrets that shall be kept hidden forever.
He knew he had to get up and go back, but he dreaded that feeling. He also knew he had to put on a mean man face and make sure she knew who the boss was in order for her not to see him as vulnerable. He got up and placed his hands in his pockets before heading back to the cabin. It was placed deep inside the woods, which almost looked like a forest, which is what John called it. The woods went on for miles, no one was ever able to locate the cabin, except Ogre and John while they were on the run, no one even attempted their search for them after they got to Thurmond, there was no point. No one would find this cabin, no one ever.

“Hey! Stop, come on seriously leave me alone, haven’t you had enough fun for tonight? Get the fuck off me!” Regan snapped at Ogre, who was fondling her excessively. He wasn’t paying attention to her, he tried ripping her sweater off, along with her jeans, but she pushed him away with her foot, but he was too strong for her. He threw her down on the ground and got on top of her, laughing at how hard she was trying to get him off her, but never seemed to work.
“I told you, you’d look prettier naked. Don’t worry I won’t hurt you, not tonight anyway.” Ogre grunted before finally ripping her shirt off, exposing a black silk bra. She threw her arms over her chest, trying to hide herself, but Ogre paid no attention to that and started trying to remove her pants. That was the scariest part, he said he wouldn’t hurt her, but he was a murderer, and a kidnapper, of course he was a liar too.
“Stop, please, I’m begging you.” Regan spoke in almost a whisper, she didn’t want to fight him anymore, she just wanted to be left alone.
“Begging makes this even more fun, now stay still and we won’t have any more problems.” She closed her eyes and sighed, letting him finish out what he was doing, he inched her pants down slowly, examining her closely, his face reached her stomach, smelling her and taking in everything he was seeing, she couldn’t look down at him, she looked at the ceiling, trying to ignore everything that was going on, unintentional tears fell from her face. She tried not to make any noises, but there was fear, and she couldn’t help it. He was going to rape her, and she had to take it. She knew if John were here he would at least tell him to back off, or would he let him rape her? Would John rape her?
Soon her pants were completely off, her matching bra and panties were exposed now, for Ogre to take advantage of. He never set his eyes off her body, smiling through every part of her he was touching, his hands gliding from her neck to her shoulders, his other hand from her chest to the bottom of her stomach, before stopping right before her waist.
“I am a good boy tonight; I won’t do anything that makes you… Uncomfortable.” But Regan knew from how he spoke not to believe him, even he didn’t believe him, surely he needed to work on his sarcasm. He stopped for a moment, waiting to see if she’d beg more, but when she didn’t speak anymore, his hand reached for her panties, but before he could completely remove them, as her tears become more a waterfall, he heard a door opening from the other room, along with a hard slam.
“Ogre? Where are you, idiot?” She heard John, covering her face from embarrassment. He walked to the room they were in, standing there wide eyed. Not believing what he was seeing. His anger consumed him, his fists in a tight ball, Ogre could see it. He got up and stood face to face with John, whose face was as red as he’d ever seen it.
“You were ‘bout to rape her?” John’s face cocked sideways. His narrowed eyes looked over at Regan, whose hands were still covering her own face.
“Maybe… and?” Ogre spoke in a tone, a tone that meant a fight was about to break out if John didn’t step back. “You sure you wanna size me up, boy?”
“Do not fuck with me today, Ogre I’m not in a mood to be fucked with.”
“Oh, but you are any other night.” Ogre, smiling with that crooked smile. John had enough. John balled his fist up, Regan could hear a loud SMACK before a hard THUD of someone hitting the ground. She let go of her face and looked over to see Ogre on the ground holding his cheek and John spitting on him, standing over him like he was just victorious in a battle.
“Shut your fuckin’ mouth before you lose it. I don’t care who you are, I won’t be talked to in any way you fucking please, hear me?!” John bent over him, screaming in his face, why was he protecting Regan? He was just as much of a kidnapper as Ogre was, so what really were his intentions?
“Why’d you do that? He could hurt you?” Regan finally sat up, her knees to her chest, trying not to showoff too much of herself.
“I don’t like being talked to like I’m a child. I’m a man, a 40-year-old man, who WILL be respected. You got something to say too? Huh!?” John knew he needed to calm down, trying not to take his anger out of her, but he knew she had every right to hate him, and be angry back at him. She was the abducted of course.
Before he could apologize, and before she could speak up, he turned on his heel and hurried out of the room, to get her some new clothes, which Ogre had stolen her bag earlier so she couldn’t get re-dressed. He already had his motives, and knew he would be back again.

THURMOND
James and Giuseppe had just arrived in Thurmond. After thinking through the night on what they wanted to do, they decided they were going after all. James was worried, not a text, not a call, not a visit, nothing at all. She wouldn’t just stay in Thurmond with nothing to do, she had new friends in Glen Jean, why would she just ignore the for no reason?
When they arrived to the small town, James started tensing up, he looked around with the palm of his hand pressed against his chin, cringing at every broken down building he saw, how could someone want to live here, and why someone like Regan?
“You okay, friend?” James heard Giuseppe’s raspy voice, the first time they’ve spoken on their drive. But he didn’t answer. “It’ll be fine, I’m sure she’s just being her usual shy self. Maybe she got cold feet and felt bad about it.”
“No… I don’t think so.” James finally spoke. But said no more after.

They pulled in to what looked like a burned down post office, which was right at the entrance of the city, near the sign. Everything looked so old, of course everything was built in the early 1900s, so yeah it was old, but also looked like it hadn’t been touched since it was built. James and Giuseppe looked disgusted, James hadn’t been to Thurmond in years, and forgot what it was like to walk on its dirt roads. Giuseppe never scoped the whole place, just the beginning of the woods when the first call was made on Ogre and John, but neither walked through the woods at all, they turned back, which is what they thought about doing just now.
“Do you know which house is hers, or are we just guessing?” Giuseppe folded his arms, feeling on edge about being there.
“There are 4 houses in sight, I’m sure we’ll find her.” James uttered, before walking towards the main part of town where the houses stood. He noticed one house whose door was wide open, the house which belonged to Marilyn. She was outside with her cat rocking in her chair with a newspaper, not paying attention to the men walking up to her porch.
“Hi, excuse me miss?” James tapped her knee, she jolted upwards, before throwing her newspaper on the ground, her cat running away immediately.
“Don’t you know it’s rude to startle an old lady!” Marilyn glared at the men, they were waiting for her eyes to turn red, James gulped.
“I’m sorry ma’am, I meant not to scare you. I was wondering if we could ask you a couple questions.”
She looked at them both, they were wearing their police uniforms, she scratched her head awkwardly.
“I’m sorry officers, I wasn’t paying attention to the uniforms, I didn’t mean to yell. Of course, what seems to the problem?” She shook their hands gracefully, even smiling a little to ease the tension.
“No worries ma’am, we’re looking for a girl, her name is Regan, she just moved here a couple days ago.” James began, but Giuseppe stepped in.
“Young, brown hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a black sweater, seen her?”
“She eyed them both and pointed over to the three story home across from hers. “There, she lives there. That’s her car. Beautiful young lady indeed, but I haven’t seen her come out since yesterday morning.” James and Giuseppe jerked their heads over to the home, and walked over to it. They noticed her front door was wide open, and her car was parked in her backyard.
“Regan?” James spoke loudly, his hand on his gun. No one answered.
“Regan are you in here?” Giuseppe repeated after James. But still, nothing.
“Maybe she went for a walk?” Giuseppe looked over at James, who wasn’t buying it.
“No, the lady said she hasn’t come out since yesterday.”
“Unless she wasn’t paying attention.”
“She would have known if she walked out, she’s been sitting on the porch.”

Giuseppe walked back outside while James investigated further inside, he felt bad for barging in, just in case she really was just out for a walk or doing something, it gave him a weird feeling, but something else inside of him just knew something wasn’t right. He walked upstairs, still calling out her name but with no luck. She wasn’t in the house. He stood still momentarily, sighing harshly. Then he heard Giuseppe calling out for him, his voice cracking.

“Um, James! You’re gonna wanna see this!” James scurried downstairs as fast as possible, his hand gripping his gun, and seeing Marilyn being nosey wondering what the problem was, she stared at them awkwardly before James looked down at the front steps that Giuseppe was pointing at.
“Is that BLOOD?” James covered his mouth. A single puddle of dry blood was neatly splat on the front step of her porch. How did they not see that? James took out his phone and dialed Regan’s number, hoping she was okay, his heart raced. This wasn’t good.
Giuseppe walked few paces away from James, also taking out his phone to call Ahniah and tell her what they saw. She sounded frantic, hoping it wasn’t her blood but not knowing for sure.

“Come on, Regan pick up.” James babbled. Finally, there was an answer. He waited to see if she’d speak but when she said nothing he began.
“Regan are you okay? We see blood on your steps, did something happen? What’s going o-“
“Regan is fine… She’s with me.” James heard a familiar voice on the other end. His hand was shaking. “Why don’t you come get her.. Officer.” The voice cackled.
“WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER, OGRE? I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HER I’LL CUT YOUR THROAT!”
Giuseppe spun around, running over to James, whose eyes were watery and his hands shook violently.
“Oh I’m gonna hurt her. It’s only a matter of when. Let’s see if you can find us before her body pops up in Thurmond, a dismembered mess.” Like that, the phone hung up, leaving James in a state of helplessness.
“Call every officer you have in Glen Jean, and every town after that, we’re going on a hunt.” James spoke calmly.
“They have her?”
“Yes. And we’re getting her back.”
“Should I call her family?”
“Call everyone you can, this is the last time they fuck with us, we’re getting her out of this, alive.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. :) ~