Status: Story Complete!

The Abduction of Regan Emmett

When The Heart Grows Fond

“You’re fucking crazy you know that? Are you aware that, that is exactly what’s going to happen? Their gonna come looking for her and we’re done for, you don’t think Ogre!”

“I’m gonna make sure that if by some chance they do show up, she won’t be alive, I’ll pick her dead body out with my teeth before they take her out of here alive!”

“You are fucking nuts, Nivek. Seriously fucking nuts, you cannot kill her, she did nothing wrong, hear me? I won’t fucking let you kill her.”

“Are you scared that I can’t get away with this? You’ve always been one to shy away from this sort of thing, I often wonder how you made it this far with me, you’re a pussy.”

Regan’s eyes opened, she could hear them speak, but what were they talking about?

"I’m NOT SCARED."

“YOU ARE! Don’t tell me you’ve grown fond of the cunt?"

“Of course not, I don’t grow fond, I don’t need love, and I don’t need her. I’m stating not to kill her, or you’ll be done for.”

“We’ll be done for…”

“You’re impossible to talk to.”

Regan pushed herself to the door, she was weak but managed to lean against the door, now being able to hear clearly, still trying to figure out what they were talking about.

“We’ll go down together like we made it through together, brother. It’s always been you and I.”

“You don’t get the situation you just threw us in, we’re in just as much danger now. You really don’t think.”

“Maybe you need something to help you get into the killing mood.”

Regan didn’t hear anything else, it grew quiet. She pressed her ear to the door harder, wondering if they had left the room, what did Ogre mean by that? What were they doing?

“Stop! I don’t want this! You can’t do this, it’s wrong and I won’t allow it. You’re not fucking getting it! They are COMING for her, their gonna find her, they won’t stop!”

“So I say we deal with her now. I’ll fuck her, you take what’s left over, we throw the body and run.”

More silence followed, it seemed Ogre wasn’t comprehending the dangers of what he had just done. He got up from his knees, and sat down on the busted wooden chair beside him.

“Fuck you, I won’t do it.”

“I knew you were fond of her. You like her so much you can’t kill her. But yet you’ve had no problem with anyone else. What’s special of her? Can she suck a dick good, better than me?”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

Regan could hear John knocking over chairs and breaking whatever was in hands reach, she tried not to make noise, so they couldn’t tell she was being nosey, surely they must know she could hear though, but she remained near the door, listening in.

“Tomorrow I WILL KILL HER, I will take over her body, I will claim her innocence, and there is NOTHING you will do to stop me, and if you try, be prepared to fail miserably. Better kiss your little girlfriend goodbye, cos she’s mine now, bitch.”

Ogre walked away, leaving John to stand there on his own, his thoughts racing a million miles a second. Suddenly a tear fell from his eye, he couldn’t believe the situation he put himself in. His stomach was in knots as he stood there, watching Ogre leave eyes view. They weren’t safe anymore, they were going to find them.

“Fuck. What have I done? Their gonna rescue her, and we’re gonna be rotting away in a prison cell if not executed. Why do I do these things? Why do I let Ogre push me around? Why do I let him treat me like a puppet?”

Regan heard him whispering to himself, she almost felt bad. But he did put himself in this situation, and knew she shouldn’t care what happened to him.

Wait? Did he say someone’s coming to rescue her?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a VERY short chapter. This is a build up for the next chapter, this is short and to the point. Dialogue and Regan finding out that she is being rescued, so what's gonna happen next?

And wow Ogre really is a psycho. ;)
Also, does John really like Regan?