Status: Story Complete!

The Abduction of Regan Emmett

Feeling Dead Already

This way it. It was now or never, there was no turning back now. This was going to happen, and this time, someone was coming out victorious, and it was going to be the good guys.
James grabbed his phone and dialed every police station in a 15-mile radius, while Giuseppe tried getting in contact with Regan’s parents to let them know the situation. After hearing the story of why Regan decided to come to Thurmond in the first place, Giuseppe was hesitant, but knew he had to make the call. But he stared at his phone, not knowing what to say if they picked up. How would he tell her parents that she was being held hostage by two psycho men deep in the woods, and having small doubts about whether or not she’d be found? While he rehearsed his conversation, James was sitting in his police car, they were still in Thurmond, having spent the whole night there planning their attack and how they were going to begin this mission. He was angry, and frustrated with this mess, the one time he meets a girl he connected with, and it all goes to shit right when things were getting good. It always happened to James, it was almost as though he was a bad luck charm. But he didn’t want to ruin his motivation to find her, he managed to calm down a bit, waiting for the other officers to arrive. They knew they couldn’t just go into the woods and begin a chase to rescue someone, they had to plan. John and Ogre were heavily armed, Ogre knew they were going to be looking for her, and James had to scout every area of Thurmond, in case they were hiding and came out to charge at the officers.

He called Ahniah next, to tell her that everything was going to be alright, and that Regan was going to be safe and make it out alive, but Ahniah was skeptical. James and her knew the dangers of Ogre, and how he would kill her before they could get close enough, those were the games he liked to play. They knew John was deranged as well, but he was more likely to spare her. God damn, the rumors circulating these men were almost disgusting to think about. James put his hands on his head, covering his face and taking multiple deep sighs, trying to reduce his anxiety, but nothing was working. He didn’t want to see this town fail, it wasn’t the town itself that was scary, it was the things that happened inside of it. Ogre and John were not the first two men to cause havoc in the ghost town, since the early 1900s, people were always up to no good, thinking that because it was such a small place, that no one would go looking for the bad guys, but it never turned out that way, that was exactly why people went to Thurmond, to get the bad guys and bring justice to the victims, this was a small area, so there were always good chances the bad guys got caught, and they did.
As James waited for the other policemen to arrive, coming from all different towns, he heard Giuseppe in the background sounding frantic, trying to calm someone down, but not doing a very good job at it. He looked back at him, knowing that meant he got ahold of her parents. By the way Giuseppe spoke, they were freaking out, and wondering what was going on. James walked over to him, and grabbed the phone from his hands, while Giuseppe sat down on Marilyn Brown’s steps, before holding his hands to his face.

“Hi, this is Officer James Duval, I’m a sheriff at Glen Jean’s police station, is this Regan’s mother?” The voice on the other end cracked with fear and uncontrollable crying, coming from an older woman who sounded like she was in her mid-50’s. She could barely speak, until a man could be heard in the background trying to calm her down, he then took the phone and began to talk.
“Hi Officer, don’t mind my Wife, she doesn’t know how to control her emotions.”
“Completely understandable sir, due to the circumstances.”
“What’s gonna happen to my daughter, Officer? Is she gonna be okay, are you gonna be able to find her? Do I gotta drive out there and cause some chaos?” Regan’s father sounded furious, he was angrier than sad, and James could tell he cared about his daughter’s wellbeing, no matter how things ended between them. James took a deep breath and thought for a moment.
“Would you be willing to come out here and help us rescue your daughter, sir?”
There was a long pause, it was almost awkward, James was sure he was going to say no.”
“Call me, Tom. Yes, I’ll be there, just tell me where to meet ya, and I’ll be there.” Tom spoke calmly, trying to seem concerned.
James gave him an address and hung up with Tom, things were beginning to come full circle. Maybe there was a chance Regan would make it out alive, they just needed a strategy.

-
John sat down at his table eating, trying not to pay attention to Ogre assaulting Regan in the other room. He had tried raping her several times, but John stopped him each time. Ogre made it clear that if John tried interfering with anything he did, he’d kill him. What was he supposed to do now? He felt bad, he had never once cared what Ogre did to anyone, and often laughed at how stupid Ogre was but gave him props for his skills on rape, disgustingly enough. But this time was different, with each kidnapping, with each murder, there was always a reason. Whether it had been someone fucking them over, or someone finding their cabin and trying to rob them or play pranks, Ogre never took that lightly. But to take an innocent girl out of her home just because he wanted to fuck her over and over again was a dangerous and bold move, and John hated it.

“I’m gonna cut you up, girl. I’m gonna eat out your insides and jump rope with your intestines, you hear me? You better get used to my face, ‘cos it’s gonna be the last one you see before you die.” Ogre’s voice haunted Regan, his deep, but smooth southern accent was enough to make anyone feel uneasy. She squirmed and tried moving away from him, but his grip was strong and gave her bruises on her wrists from how hard he was holding her down. She was lying flat on the wooden floor, not even on the bed. He wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. He loved seeing her beg for mercy, it turned him on, and made it harder for him to want to leave her alone.
“You sure do love picking a fight with me, I love it. Keep going, we can do this all day I have nowhere to be except right here.” Ogre’s demonic laugh made Regan’s stomach turn in knots. This was it, he was either going to kill her or rape her. But her mind kept getting in the way of what was happening, she remembered hearing John say that someone was coming for her, that apparently Ogre had answered Regan’s phone and gave it away that she was there with them, and that Ogre thought of this as a game of hide and seek.
“This is a sick game, Ogre. Please, just let me go. I’ve done nothing wrong.” Regan whimpered, trying to break his grip. He stared at her in silence, a side grin appeared on his face. His grip unsnapped, his hands up in surrender, he backed away slowly, still on his knees, never removing his gaze from her. She didn’t move, she stayed on the ground, she knew better than to believe he’d listen to her, and continued looking at him, waiting for him to make a sick joke and continue doing what he was doing. At this moment, she almost wanted John to bust in and tell him to fuck off, but knew that wasn’t going to happen, John cared more about his wellbeing than someone else’s, especially someone he kidnapped.
“You wanna leave so bad? Well you can try. I say I’ll give you maybe a 5-minute head start. But I do know every part of these here woods, you will get lost before you make your way out of here, you’re far from your home, you wanna take the risk? Let’s have some fun.”
That was Regan’s wake up call, that this way real. This was all too real. She was really being held hostage, and could do nothing about it. This was something that happened in movies, she never realized this sort of thing happened in real life. She had heard rumors about Thurmond before moving there, but she pushed them off to the side, thinking that rumors were rumors for a reason, because they’ve yet to be confirmed. But there she was, lying on a wooden floor half naked in front of her captor, she became the confirmation. She couldn’t escape even if she tried, it was a small cabin, she couldn’t hide, she couldn’t run away, even if she made it out of the house, she knew Ogre was right. She’d get lost, he’d find her and kill her on the spot for even attempting. Regan’s life was falling apart, as if it wasn’t from the start. If she had only listened to her parents, made something of herself instead of dragging herself around being fed by a diamond spoon, things wouldn’t be as bad as they were, to Regan this was karma at its finest.
“I thought so.” Ogre crawled back over to her, knees still to the ground but on top of her, he looked down at her, his fingers trailing her collar bone, down to her chest, and stomach. There he went again, making her as uncomfortable as he could, to try and make her beg. But this time she knew that’s what he wanted, and kept silent, he was almost impressed, but didn’t stop him from wanting to do horrible things to her.
“You’re gonna keep quiet now.” Ogre bent over and whispered in her ear. “I’m gonna fuck your brains out and you’re gonna take in every moment of it, and not make a single sound, you hear me?” Ogre’s raspy voice made her cringe, he was about to rape her, and of course she was going to make noise, hoping John would come in to put a stop to it.
Ogre spun Regan around on her stomach, making her gasp in horror. She clenched her eyes shut and bit down on her arm, trying not to cry. This wasn’t happening, this couldn’t be happening, she wondered what it was about her that made her so appealing to Ogre, what was it about her that made him want to take her in the first place.

She could hear him rustling to take off his belt, and when he got it off she knew it was go time. She looked back and noticed his pants were dropped to his knees. There was nothing she could do to get away from this and knew that whatever was about happen, she’d have to remember it for the rest of her life, if she even survived through the night. But she couldn’t keep still, she couldn’t take it without a fight, she wasn’t about to let someone rape her and get away with it, even if she was unsuccessful, at least she tried.
She screamed out in agony as he began, with every grunt from his mouth came a plea for help from hers, she got on her knees and tried moving away, but Ogre’s strength was no match for her, he pushed her face down on the ground and continued.

“Help me! John please help me don’t let him do this to me!” She cried, not being able to control her emotions, he could hear her endless call for help, but he couldn’t do anything.
He could hear Ogre, thrusting himself into her like a mad dog. The door was wide open, John could hear everything, the smacking noises of Ogre banging her, like his life depended on it, and Regan’s uncontrollable crying as she begged for John’s help. Why did he care so much?
His eyes were sealed shut, watering. His mouth quivered and his heart was racing as fast as lightning strikes. He hands were pressed against his ears as he sobbed, and hit his hand against the table, feeling so helpless. She knew he was out there, she could hear him banging his head on the table, she could hear his sobs, she could feel his anger inside her, like he was inside her emotionally. The pain from Ogre had went away, at this point she was just dead weight, the amount of energy he put into fucking her made her weak, she couldn’t move, as he finished up, wiping himself off onto her panties. He felt victorious, like he won a prize.

John got up swiftly and pushed the front door open as hard as he could and took out a cigarette, walking away from the house, as far away as he could. He didn’t want to look at it, he was done. He was done being pushed around, he was done letting Ogre tell him what to do, he wanted to save Regan, but knew to do that he had to go through Ogre, how was he going to do it? He needed to talk to Regan, but he couldn’t bear to look at her after what he heard. Her face was envisioned in his mind, her beautiful face being taken advantage of like that, broke him down. He managed to make it out of the houses view before falling to his knees and crying out. His tears fell like a water fall. He kept asking himself why, why did this have to happen? He wanted to save her, he wanted to knock Ogre’s teeth in as soon she cried for John’s name. She needed him, even after everything he did, and he couldn’t be there. He knew his endless spree of haunting and terrorizing Thurmond was over, this had become personal. John had to figure out a plan, he needed to rescue her before someone else did.
But how?
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't go to into detail with the sexual scenes, firstly I'm not good at writing detailed sex scenes, but in this case because it is a rape scene, I don't wanna detail it, but this is a trigger warning, I know some people may not appreciate it, but it's a crucial part of my story, stay tuned. xx