In Balance

NULL

Von: Nikolas Hahn (nikolas.hahn@DQB.de)
Zu: Max Bauer (maximillian.bauer@t-online.de); Beate Zurlin (beezoobisou@gmail.com); NITA VON STEYN (vonsteyn.nita1@web.de); Erich Fuchs (fuchboyerich@gmx.de); Felix Schmidt (schmiddtyf@gmx.de); Renee Unterbrink (r.unterbrink97@t-online.de); Benni Herzog (benniherzog@web.de)
Titel: WM-Seeding

Hello all,

This email serves as a confirmation of your WM-squad place. Please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with the location of the training grounds, and with your fellow team-mates. Your latest arrival date should be 01.05.2018. This corresponds with the finishing of the Einsliga games, and allows you to settle in before the first practise begins. If you are arriving by conventional means, please ensure you share your flight or train numbers with us so we can assign you an escort to the grounds. If you are Apparating, please let us know of your approximate arrival time so we can have somebody to hand to welcome you. If you require any assistance in navigating the region, please contact in advance and we can arrange something.

I look forward to meeting you all upon your arrival, and training with you all over the next month. Here’s to a successful WM campaign.

Sincerely,
Nikolas Hahn; Cheftrainer Deutschland
Deutsche Quidditch-Bund
Schlossstraße 17-23
Füssen, 87629