Renewed

Chapter One

Bellatrix and Narcissa knew that they didn't have enough time to floo call their sister Andromeda, “Cissy, try soundproofing the room” Bellatrix whispered quickly, Narcissa nodded at her older sister’s suggestion, that would hopefully give them enough time to contact either Andromeda or their niece Nymphadora Tonks.

Bellatrix threw some floo powder into the fireplace and called out “Andromeda Tonks’s residence” and stuck her head in the green flames, she could see both Andromeda and Nymphadora sitting on sofa, “Andromeda, Nymphadora” Bellatrix called, they jumped and looked around, “in the fireplace” the eldest Black sister prompted.

“Bella what is it?” Andromeda asked, “i haven't got a lot of time, Cissy and I coming through, Hannah Potter's in danger, it's too dangerous to tell you over a floo call, so stand back” Bellatrix said before cancelling the Floo call.

Almost immediately, Bellatrix flooed to Andromeda's, followed by Narcissa, “Andi, it's soo good to see you again” Bellatrix said hugging the girl, “and little Nymphie as well” Narcissa said embracing her niece.

“Aunt Bella, what did you mean about Hannah being in danger?” Tonks asked, her hair turned red at the thought of her best friend being endangered, she would make her friend's attacker pay the consequence, “The Dark Lord is going to send Malfoy Snr and Jnr, Dolahov, Greyback, Yaxley and Rodolphus and Rabastan LeStrange to attack her muggle residence on her 16th birthday, in the middle of the night” Bellatrix said, “shit, she's sixteen today” Tonks exclaimed grabbing her wand.

The four Blacks immediately apparated to outside the Dursley household, they quietly made their way up to the front door, “Alohamora” Tonks whispered, the door unlocked itself, the four witches stepped inside, “led the way Dora” Andromeda said after locking the front door, Tonks had been to rescue Hannah from her in the summer of 1995, so she knew which room to go to.

Tonks hastily unlocked the door to Hannah's room, they saw Hannah asleep, “Hannah, wake up” Tonks whispered lightly shaking the sixteen year old girl, “Dora what are you doing here?” Hannah asked sleepily, “My Aunt Bellatrix notified my Mum and I that the Dark Lord had told a group of Death Eaters to attack Privet Drive, we need to get you out of here” Tonks said, Hannah was instantly alert.

Hannah jumped up and got ready, she grabbed her wand, her trunk and Hedwig's cage, and the apparated to safety just as the front door was blown off it's hinges, the Dursleys were tortured and killed, “She’s not here” Fenrir Greyback growled out, Fenrir was a volatile werewolf, but he would never hurt Hannah Lily Potter, heaven forbid, Remus Lupin would kill him.

“Bellatrix must have thought we were coming to harm her, remember how distraught she was when she killed her cousin, she swore to protect her, I believe that Bellatrix and Narcissa contacted their sister and niece, they must have decided to stand together to protect the Potter girl” Rodolphus said.

The Death Eaters reported back to their master, they told him that Bellatrix and Narcissa had misunderstood their intention and had got her out with the help of Andromeda and Tonks.

Tom Marvolo Riddle Jnr sat on his chair thinking about the best way to approach Hannah Potter, “It’s not surprising that Bellatrix and Narcissa went to aid their cousin's goddaughter, as I recall her Paternal grandmother was Dorea Black Potter, and all Blacks stand together” Tom said.

“What do you suggest we do?” Yaxley asked, “approach without your wand that way she doesn't feel threatened, I think Draco should be the best to do this” Tom said, “if I know Hannah from the five years I've known her, she'll most likely go to Gringotts with Mother” Draco said.

“Why Gringotts, son?” Lucius asked, “i believe that Lord and Lady Potter might have had a will filled with Gringotts, and Lord Black might have had one too” Draco said, the surrounding Death Eaters nodded in agreement the young Malfoy.

Back with the Blacks, the landed in Black Manor, Hannah ended up on her backside, “ugh I hate this mode of transportation, I feel safer on a broom for Merlin's sake” Hannah groaned as she picked herself up.

Now that Hannah was standing she noticed Bellatrix LeStrange, “you killed my godfather but the look in your eyes as Sirius fell through the Vail, you didn't do it willingly” Hannah said, at least she prayed that her suspicion was correct, “you are correct Hannah, as for Neville's parents, I did not torture them willingly, he knows that truth about what happened that night” Bellatrix said, Hannah breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hannah what led you and your friends to the Ministry?” Tonks asked her friend, “Since Snape refused to teach me Occlumency properly, I received a vision, though in my defense, I didn't know that I would be led into a trap until last minute when we saw Lucius, we were ment to retrieve the Prophecy because of Arthur having been attacked by Nagini while he was guarding it, we didn't want anyone else getting harmed guarding the bloody thing, the sight of the Death Eaters threw us off so we fought them” Hannah explained.

“Who accompanied you to the Ministry?” Narcissa asked the girl in front of her, “there was six of us in total, alongside me there were Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Ron and Ginny Weasley” Hannah answered, Bellatrix was surprised, she was certain that the five aforementioned students were at least 14 or 15 years old at time of the battle.

“How were you able to hold your own against 12 Death Eaters who had decade's worth of training?” Dora asked, “we had the minister's undersecretary, Umbridge, teaching us but she was useless, she wouldn't teach us any sort of defence apart from theoretical lessons, so Hermione, Ron and I decided to take Defence Against the Dark Arts into our own hands along with Potions, it's wonder we even learn anything with that dungeon bat’s method of teaching, anyway we accepted Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors, not Slytherins because of the rivalry, I was nominated as the leader because I was the only student with any experience with battling the Dark Arts, it was useful in the end” Hannah explained.

“Mother” Hannah heard the familiar drawl of her school rival, she pulled her wand out, “What is it son?” Narcissa asked, “You misunderstood our intentions, Father never intended to harm Potter” Draco said, “After Five years off making my life a living hell, give me one good reason why I shouldn't give you a good old Potter dressing down” Hannah hissed angrily.

“You have my word as a Black by blood, you will come to no harm, and neither will your most trusted allies” Draco said, Hannah slowly lowered her wand, “Tonks can you let Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna and the Weasley Twins are informed that we'll be making some new alliances?” Hannah asked the Auror, who nodded.

Hannah's POV (no longer in third person)

We eventually did get to sleep, I woke up in the morning, my 16th birthday, I got washed and dressed, I jogged downstairs to see Tonks, Andi, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Fred, George, Bella, Rabastan, Rodolphus, Cissy, Lucius, Draco, Snape, “already let the Death Eaters in I see” I stated, my friends jumped out their skin, “Jeez Hannah, don't give us a heart attack” Ron said