Status: Will be updated every 2 comment!

Too Scared to Love Again

Chapter 1

The night was young, but yet the bar in the basement had already been loaded with customers at almost every table. The brunette was busy drying the newly washed glasses, her lips moving as she hummed along to the music. Next to her was her best friend through way too many years, Cynthia, who was currently refilling glasses with the darkest beer the tap could get the customers.

Lynn swept a wet cloth over the wooden counter, her caramel brown eyes soon looking up at the empty stage that people this far hadn't paid much attention to. Just as her eyes fell upon the counter again, her friend all but pinched her. Cynthia's red nails sunk into her skin, making Lynn jump before she frowned at the other woman.

"Bite me!" Cynthia gasped, her eyes widening out in excitement.

"Jeez!" Lynn squealed just as Cynthia's nails all but sank into her skin.

"That's Avenged freakin' Sevenfold!" Cynthia whispered, her face looking so surprised that it was a miracle that she managed to keep her voice that low.

Lynn soon offered the men who had entered the bar a look. In her eyes, they all looked like members of a biking gang; all of them had tattooed sleeves. Some of them had a layer of eyeliner around their eyes, and the similar taste of style that really just reminded her of some trashy so-called rock band.

"Babe, you're drooling." Lynn made her aware of her, whilst her eyebrows climbed high on her forehead.

"Shit!" the blonde cursed under her breath. "You gotta take their order, L! I can't!" she all but insisted, and managed to disappear before Lynn even got to raise a voice.

"Jesus Christ..." the brunette sighed under her breath, shaking her head and looking somewhat miserable before she continued her previous task.

"Hello, hottie." a familiar voice announced from the other side of the counter.

Lynn moved her gaze until they met a pair of piercing blue eyes that didn't belong to anyone other than Blair.

"Your regular?" it was a stupid question, and before Blair got to answer, Lynn had already grabbed the cider she knew her friend preferred.

"Thank you, babe. What happened to C? She was just here!" Blair noticed, and then embraced the top of her bottle with her cherry red lips.

"She kinda ran off," Lynn shook her head. "She said something about a band."

"Of course she did!" Blair chuckled, rolling her piercing blue eyes at the picture of Cynthia losing her chill.

"Yeah..." Lynn agreed, soon excusing herself as she took a walk around the bar, picking up empty glasses as Cynthia seemed to have disappeared right before her eyes.

When Lynn returned to her station Blair had disappeared to her wardrobe backstage, and instead someone else had taken Blair's earlier spot across from Lynn's place.

Lynn glanced up at the man. He was wearing a white V-neck that exposed some of his chest-piece. He was a rather tall man with dark spiky hair and defined cheekbones she could've spotted from the other side of the room.

"Well, hello gorgeous." the man voiced, his thin lips soon curving into a thin smile that Lynn brushed off by wiggling her eyebrows, looking slightly unimpressed.

"What can I get you?"

"Five Guinness and a round of shots." he responded, resting his elbows on top of the counter and taking in the sight of the bartender.

Brian looked at the bartender while she filled five shot-glasses with a rather thick liquor he knew all too well. His dark eyes noticed that she was about his own height, perhaps some inches under him. She had dark hair that had been tied into a loose ponytail, and it was therefore hard to guess how long it could be. From his position he noticed the old Pink Floyd t-shirt she was wearing that she had practically shoved under the waistband of her jeans. His eyes soon traveled up to take in the sight of her peachy lips.

"I'll bring them over." Lynn announced to the man when his gaze really started to annoy her. She was used to men starring at her like a piece of meat, but that didn't mean she enjoyed the attention she received. She quite frankly despited it.

Brian picked up her reaction, and it made him chuckle a little. He didn't argue as he shoved his hands into his faded jeans and started shuffling towards his friends. He was so used to women making a move on him that it almost fancied him that the bartender seemed so bothered by his presence.

"Where's the fucking drinks, dude?" Johnny hissed as Brian sat down next to him.

"Please don't tell me that you tried to make a move on the bartender and that she now refuses to serve us?" Zack made a face, while rubbing his tattooed fingers into his rather pale temple.

"Fuck off, Baker. She told me she would bring them over." Brian announced to the table as he flipped off his friend.

"But you did make a move on her?" Matt asked.

"Of course he fucking did!" Jimmy pointed a meaty finger at him, refusing to believe anything else.

"I didn't do anything!" Brian insisted.

"Yet!" Johnny added, making his friend grin wickedly.

Cynthia soon returned to her station again, and earned herself a look from Lynn who seemed rather amused.

"I had no idea you could move that fast." she joked.

"Lynn, you just talked to Synyster Gates!" Cynthia hissed, her eyes avoiding any kind of eye contact that could occur with her customers.

"Synyster Gates? Who the hell named their kid something that stupid?" Lynn had to choke in order to hold back her laughter.

“That’s his stage-name, you idiot!” Cynthia groaned. “He’s like the most famous guitar player out there!” she added.

"Oh, really?" the brunette responded with so much lack of enthusiasm that her friend shoved her elbow into her ribcage.

"Jesus! Stop being so violent!" Lynn barged at her.

"God! I bet you're gonna get the best tips tonight!" Cynthia gasped. "I'm wondering if they'll give tips!"

"Same. I hope they can use some of their undeserved money to please those of us who actually work our asses off." Lynn commented under her breath, while loading her tray.

"Lynn, they're working their asses off as well!" her friend pointed out, sounding genuinely offended. "Just because they don't clean up puke doesn't mean it isn't hard work!"

"I can't hear you over the music!" Lynn announced, making Cynthia roll her eyes as the brunette soon left her station.

The conversation continued on around the men's table, and Johnny hadn't even noticed that Lynn had appeared with their drinks until she placed a card terminal on top of the wooden table.

"Can I pay in cash?" an almost bold man asked her, as he sent her a sincere smile that instantly drew attention to his dimples.

"Go ahead."

Brian couldn't get his eyes off the bartender, not even when Johnny tried to snap him out of it. She stood right in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest, and most of her weight depending on one of her feet. He had never been so thankful that Matt wasted minutes on fishing for his wallet, as Brian just kept admiring the woman.

Matt soon passed some dollars into the woman's direction. He told her to keep the rest, and just as Lynn went to pick the money, Brian's fingers made a move around her wrist.

"Not so fast." the man from earlier told her, as he felt the heat from her skin against his.

"Get your fucking hands off me before you'll have my fist in your face." Lynn stated, literally jerking
herself away from his grip. When she met his gaze again, his eyebrows were high on his forehead.

"Wow! Chill! No one needs to get cranky!" Brian assured her. "I'm just wondering what your name is?"

“None of your business.” she replied and grabbed the cash.

Just like that Lynn managed to sashay away from the table, stuffing the extra cash into the pocket of her jeans and brushing off the annoyance the man had caused.

“Lynn!” someone called after her from the island of the bar, earning the brunette’s attention, as a blonde bartender waved at her friend.

Lynn. That was her name.

"Dude, that was awful!" Zack shook his head, meanwhile his fingers cradled around his beer.

"Yeah, that was literally the worst shot I've ever seen!" Jimmy agreed.

"No it wasn't!" Brian argued. "I'm just warming up!"

"We're all so fucking excited to see the end of that." Johnny commented sarcastically.

"Fuck off, Short Shit! She'll change her mind."

"Uhm, no she won't." the bassist told him.

“Of course she will. Who can resist?" Brian smirked.

"She apparently." Matt shrugged.

“Bullshit. It's probably just a bad shift. Maybe she has a head ache?" Brian guessed and took a swig from his beer.

"That's called Brian Haner Jr?" Jimmy added.

“I highly doubt that.”

“Dude, we gotta grab our drinks! The show’s about to start!” Matt told the others, all of them glancing up at the stage and how the heavy red damask curtains parted slowly.

All of them watched with hungry looks while a woman stepped out on the stage. Her hair was long and red, and slipped down her back. Her face was covered in heavy and dramatic makeup, and even from their seats, they could see her dark red rich lips and dramatic smokey eyes.

The woman was dressed in a leather trench coat and bright red heels. She started by slowly taking off the leather gloves that she threw seamlessly unto the floor, her hips swaying by every step she made.

“Fuck me.” Jimmy mouthed under his breath, watching as the woman already had the audience in the palm of her hand.

The woman gripped the pool tightly, throwing her head back and all but leaning her back against it, slowly sinking down, before she started unlacing the belt around her waist. Everyone in the club looked with admiration as she freed her body from the leather coat and slipped it down her milk white shoulders.

Underneath the coat was a short latex skirt that only covered half of her firm ass. Under the skirt was a pair of black suspenders that were attached to the stockings on her legs. The woman brought her chest forward, and everyone could see how well the latex bra cupped her full breasts, meanwhile she curled one leg around the pool and slowly started to climb it, her head tilting back and the music making the experience almost magical.

Blair swayed her hips sensually along to the beat, enjoying how the men were looking at her as though she was Greek goddess. She slowly allowed her body to glide down the pool, the cold metal settled between her thighs, meanwhile she leaned her upper body back and pressed her breasts forward.

Meanwhile the redhead performed her show, she looked at the crowd in front of her, never disconnecting from them during her performance. Blair let her ice blue eyes look over the men that had gathered tonight. Most of them happened to be a couple of years older than her, and she would often spot businessmen that was in town for a weekend and needed a place to go for a drink.

As her eyes swept over the crowd, her gaze soon fell upon a man that looked rather similar to the one Lynn had turned down earlier. His hair was dark and his skin just as milk white as hers. He was sitting with his friend, completely soaked up in the show and the way the woman moved her body along to the beat, making it look so easy. The man had rich lips that were both pierced, and Blair had a feeling he would the trophy she would pick out tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lynn's outfit

Soooo this is the first chapter! I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story just yet. My main focus will be on "Make You Feel My Love" (another Syn fanfic!), but I fell asleep here the other day and kinda just woke up with this idea that I couldn't get out of my head! So here it is! Feedbacks are very appreciated and necessary if you want more! I already have a new chapter written;-)

Tell me what you think of the story and Lynn as well!