Teeth and Wings

The Problem

In the early hours of 8am in York ... a handsome 21 year old that goes by the name of Teddy (Ed) woke up to be very disappointed .... and heres how it all began....

JUNE 10TH, 2008

Teddy : Hey Dan... guess what...
Dan (Teddy's brother) : What now ?
Teddy : The tooth fairy never left me my money last night.. i was planning on buying a new bass.. how can i save with NO MONEY!!?!?!?
Dan : ..... Your a little old don't you think... you don't need the tooth fairy's money...
Teddy : YES DAN! yes i do... you'd be the same if you needed new drums or something!!

**TEDDY WALKS OUT IN ANGER AND LEAVES TO GO TO ALEX'S HOUSE**

*DING DONG*
Alex : Oh hey Teddy!! Whats up?
Teddy : I'm angry Alex.. I'm angry.
Alex : Okay . . . Why?
Teddy : The bloody tooth fairy never left me my money! I NEED A NEW BASS ALEX!
Alex : Oh . . thats weird... Ed got money from the tooth fairy like two days ago!

** ED RUNS IN **

Ed : TEDDY!! TEDDY!! I GOT £30 FROM THE TOOTH FAIRY!
Teddy: DO I CARE ED??? DO I?
Ed : Wow... *looks at Alex* Someone pissed in his cornflakes this morning!
Alex : He never got his money from the tooth fairy last night Ed ... hes.. hes very let down *laughs*
Ed : Oh i see now ha ha.. poor Teddy.. disliked by the tooth fairy *shakes head* you must feel horrible ...

*ALEX AND ED WALK OFF LAUGHING AND LEAVE TEDDY STANDING THERE*

Ed : You coming or what gummy?
Teddy :Shut up shortie.. no...no I'm going to find Ali now.. he'll understand!
Ed : ....Ali's upstairs...
Teddy : Then thats where I'm going!
Alex : Ed will you come on Molly's dying to get out!
Ed : Cya Teddy don't do to much to hurt the tooth fairy! ha ha!

**IN ALI'S ROOM**

Ali : Teddy .... get out of my room I'm not dressed!
Teddy : So... i don't care you have to listen!
Ali : Fine.. what? * falls on bed*
Teddy : The tooth fairy never gave me my money last night.. and it gave Ed £30 the other night.. i don't get it Ali... i just don't get it ... what did i do..?
Ali : Well Teddy... by the looks of things.. it looks like you took drugs! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
Teddy : You just don't get it... do you?
Ali : I do ... but Teddy c'mon.. your 21!
Teddy : I suppose... but I'm gonna find that fairy ... and ill find out why i never got my £30 and Ed did!

* BACK AT TEDDY'S *

Dan : Back so soon?
Teddy : Yeah.. i know its stupid but Dan...but I'm gonna find this tooth fairy.. and I'm gonna get my money ..no matter what it takes!
Dan : Teddy... you cant do that... i mean like... well how do you plan on doing it?
Teddy : Oh you'll see.. you will and I'm gonna need your help!
Dan : Teddy I'm afraid i cant do that! i have things to be doing.. I'm still trying to get the drums right on The Broken Minor . . . i need to practice
Teddy : Fine... the other guys will help me. I'm off to Alex's again ... when he was pissed and ran into that pole i think he knocked a tooth out of place ... Ill be back soon.
Dan : What are you planning on doing?
Teddy : As I said... getting the tooth fairy.. and getting my money.

So as Teddy is out to find the tooth fairy Dan gets up to mischief... Why is he so worried about Teddy finding the tooth fairy?? Nobody knows... but they soon will.