Sequel: Angels
Status: try to update as much as possible

My Angel in Disguise

10

*****

(Teegan's POV)

Time seemed to fly right by me as eventually July came around and the Avenged guys were going to be joining us for two headlining shows in Las Vegas tonight and tomorrow. I hadn't talked to Zacky much after he had apologized besides a couple short see you soon type of conversations. Chester and I seemed to be growing stronger than ever before despite the few days that were not too good for him. Particularly the last show a week ago in Kansas, he got into a dark state so bad that it took them a whole hour to go on stage. But I was there no matter what, holding his hand and promising that everything would be great, that after he finished I would be right there waiting for him so we could go to bed after he met with the fans. We were going to try to keep our relationship secret from everyone but in the end it was no use, the guys were ecstatic and grateful that I was there and my friends were happy about it too. I was honestly trying my best to help care for him and give him the support that was always needed. I loved him, there was no doubt about it.

I was in the middle of making myself some coffee when Mike had appeared next to me out of nowhere. I smiled, offering him a cup. "Everything okay?" I asked with slight concern. He nodded, letting out a deep breath as he sat down at the small table. "I'm just really glad you're here Teegan. If it wasn't for you I really don't think he would have been able to pull out of some of these episodes. You're doing a great job." I felt a sense of pride overtake me, happy to know that his bandmates truly accepted me. I didn't really know what else to do besides give him a tight hug in response. "You excited for the guys to be here?" I grinned widely. I had missed them all so much. "Definitely, I'm super excited." We made light conversation for a good hour until eventually Rob, Brad, Dave, and Joe appeared one by one from their bunks, each gratefully and eagerly accepting a hot cup of coffee. I decided to see if Chester was still asleep, excusing myself from the growing group.

"Teegan." A hoarse voice suddenly called out to me as I shut the bunk room door, rushing up to check what had happened. "Are you okay babe?" I asked Chester who was still in bed, his body entangled in the covers. He put a hand to my cheek before smiling. "Yeah, I just wanted you to come help me get up." I chuckled lightly, shaking my head. "Come on Chester, your friends are all already up and, they drank all my coffee. I feel like a mother." He started to climb down soon after me, stretching with a loud yawn. I tried my best not to keep staring at his body as he got dressed for the day but lately it was getting harder to contain myself. "You're gonna regret that." He said, a coy smirk tugging on his lips. I groaned loudly, he wasn't making this any easier. But before I could make any sort of move the door flung open, revealing Rob and Dave. I muttered a few silent curse words in my head before huffing slightly. "We're going to get some food, you two coming?" Dave asked, a sheepish grin on his face. I put my hands on my hips giving him a stern look. "We'll be right there." Chester spoke up. They both nodded before wandering off, shutting the door behind them. Chester pulled me into his arms as he began kissing me all over. Shivers ran through my entire body as he worked his way from my lips down to my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his body tightly as he started to nibble and bite at the skin, causing me to gasp slightly. There was a strong feeling of tension in the air as suddenly I found myself clawing at his back as his hands roamed my body. One by one he removed a piece of my clothing and I followed suit until both of us were completely naked. We moved into the nearest bunk, not wanting to waste any time as I positioned myself on top of him. He stared deep into my eyes, his hands cupping my face. "I love you, I only want to do this if you do." Without any sort of warning I pushed myself down onto him, earning a loud groan. I knew this needed to be done, I loved Chester and I wanted him to be the one that I gave my whole self to. I ignored the intense pain that had started to form as I continued to rock and move my hips on him, moans escaping his lips as I picked up the pace some.

I could feel myself starting to tense up as he took over, thrusting into me gently. "Teegan, I can't-" He said in between sharp breaths of air. I shook my head. "I'm on birth control don't worry." No other explanation needed as he moved faster and harder before eventually releasing himself inside of me. I rolled off of him, my heart pounding and my breathing heavy. He turned to face me, a smile glued to his lips. "Are you okay?" He asked as he tried to control his breathing. I snuggled up to him close. "I'm more than okay but I think their still waiting for us." We both laughed loudly, kissing eachother on the lips. "I think we should get a move on."

Once we finally joined the others at a small diner, the looks on their faces instantly told me that they knew something had gone on. I sat down beside Chester who held my hand tight. "I just hope it wasn't on my bunk." Rob suddenly blurted out, causing the entire table to errupt into a fit of laughs. My face turned a bright shade of red, embarassment clearly evident on my face. Chester immediately shot him a look, Rob's hands going up in defense. I put my head down on the table. I really wished the guys would hurry up and be here already.

"Guys, leave them alone, you're making Teegan uncomfortable." Mike to the rescue. Thankfully the conversation changed course and we started talking about how excited we all were to be going home five months from now and deciding on what the band should put together for a Halloween show they would be playing in New York and what we would do for Thanksgiving in Florida. Chester and I laughed the entire time, agreeing we would be the couple from 'Beetlejuice' and that I would be the one to put together a turkey dinner. I loved how I was accepted by everyone, they truly felt like my other family.

(Zacky's POV, fast forward to arriving at the venue)

I nervously looked around my surroundings as we climbed off of the bus, the crowds starting to grow larger outside the venue as they waited to get in. I was extremely dreading running into Teegan already but I missed her, I wanted to see her. We made our way inside through security and to the dressing rooms. After I settled my things, I wandered around through the area. Without paying any attention to where I was going, I suddenly smacked right into someone, knocking them down to the floor. I raced to help them up but stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed who it was.

"Jesus, thanks for the help. ZACKY?" Teegan stared at me wide eyed, her mouth hanging open. I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her up. "Um, hi?" I said uneasily. She shoved me hard against a wall, hugging onto me tight. I hugged her back, feeling the memories and emotions flooding through me. She looked beautiful, this glow radiating from off of her skin. "So, where is everyone else?" She asked quietly once she finally let go. I pointed in the direction opposite from me. She nodded, smiling weakly. "I'll see you soon." Was all she said before heading off, leaving me standing there alone.

I had a feeling this was going to be a lot harder than I thought it was. I know I had come to the conclusion that they were happy and in love with each other, that I was going to apologize to them for being such an asshole. But a part of me didn't want to, a part of me wanted to keep making things difficult between them so that eventually they would call it quits and Teegan would come back home and see how right I had been all along.

I tried to shake my thoughts free of thinking that way, but the longer I stood there and watched her walk away from me the more the negative thoughts won over.

(Teegan's POV)

I felt tears escape my eyes as I walked away from him quickly to go and find the others. I didn't think this was going to be hard to do, but it really was. As I rounded the corner, everyone had come into view. Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy were standing around talking with Chester and the guys when I suddenly ran up to them, attacking Matt with a hug first. His dimples stood out dramatically as he smiled down at me, looking over every inch. "You look great Tee, not an ounce of stress on you." I giggled, nudging him in the side before pointing over to Chester. "He's been a great help." Matt walked over to him, patting him on the back. "Take care of her man, she's our sister." Chester smiled, nodding his head. "Promise, I love her." Everyones eyes seemed to widen a bit after he said that but smiles were all around. I looked over to Jimmy who had the biggest. "I knew you were going to make the right choice, I'm so happy for you Tee." He said in my ear as I hugged him. Moments later the sound crew came in, announcing it was time for Avenged to hit the stage.

I followed alongside everyone, holding Chester's hand as we walked to the side stage. Zacky appeared from behind, not saying anything as he walked past us. I felt Chester squeeze my hand. "Have you talked to him?" I shook my head no. I wanted Zacky to make the first move and apologize to him first before I had said anything. I gave him a quick kiss before heading out to take pictures during the guys set. He kept a watchfull eye on me the entire time, peering over at me any time someone had gotten too close. I snapped a few pictures of Zack, seeing him smile at me each time. I only hoped that Chester didn't notice.

Once they finished their set, the guys had came off stage and gave me hugs except Zacky. Instead he walked over to where Chester was standing. I couldn't control the urge to throw up as I shook violently in my spot. Luckily enough the conversation seemed to only last seconds as Zacky walked away once Chester started to walk towards me. "Baby, whats the matter?" He asked with a worried look on his face. I shook my head, clearing my throat as I kept back the tears. "Nothing babe, it's just been a long day already." I tried to hide the fact that I truly did miss Zacky but I knew Chester could see right through me. He put a hand to my cheek and sighed, looking down at the ground. "I know you miss him. It's okay Teegan, you can tell me." I couldn't find the right words to say and instead broke down into tears. He held me in his arms as I cried until Mike came, letting him know it was time to go on. "I love you, I'll see you after." He whispered before kissing my face and making his way out to the stage with the guys.

I tried my best to compose myself before I went out to take pictures of their set but it wasn't an easy task as I continued to cry and sob quietly to myself. I suddenly felt a pair of arms make their way around my waist, pulling me close against them. I looked up in shock at Zacky as he just stared at me. "I'm sorry, for everything. I know you love him and I don't want to ruin it." He said before he bent down and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I stared up at him in disbelief, slightly taken back by what he had just done. "Don't worry, I won't tell him."

My face instantly fell as I heard those words come from his mouth. I couldn't believe it, he hadn't changed. He only said he did so I'd let him back in and like a stupid idiot, I did, and I had actually believed him. I finally made my way into the front seeing Chester's face light up once he saw me. I tried to focus all my attention on him but I couldn't help shift my gaze every so often to Zacky who just stood there watching, an evil smirk on his face taunting me. Now I knew I had to avoid him at all costs, no matter how much I thought I missed him.

I wasn't about to lose Chester, not after the moment we had this morning. It meant the world to me, he meant the world to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanted to say thank you as always for the feedback everyone, I have made some tiny changes in the first chapter and fixed some grammar errors I noticed but I hope you all are enjoying this story, I am thinking of keepinf it to 15 chapters and then maybe writing out a sequel but we shall see! Comments are always appreciated, I want to know how you guys feel!