Sequel: Angels
Status: try to update as much as possible

My Angel in Disguise

13

*****

(Teegan's POV)

Another three months passed right before my eyes, and before I knew it, it was Halloween and we were in New York City. Chester never said anything about what happened with Zacky after the last night in Vegas. He occasionally brought it up a few times, asking if I was really okay with not having him in my life for now. I lied and said I was, but I figured as long as I had Chester and everyone else, I would be able to manage just fine. We had spent our free time roaming around Times Square and looking at all the buildings. We even had went to a few Halloween stores to find the final touches on mine and Chester's costume. He was Adam and I was Barbara from Beetlejuice. Mike and the others agreed to dress up only if I swore to let them go through the pictures that I would be taking tonight first before I even thought about putting them up on my blog. I truly felt for once that maybe things would be okay for a while, but I was soon about to be wrong. My phone rang loudly, it was Val for the third time today. "Yes darling?" I teased seeing Chester raise a questioning eyebrow at me. "I-I...oh my God Teegan. I'm fucking pregnant!" I felt my phone drop to the floor, hopefully not smashing into a thousand pieces as I proceeded to faint, right there in the middle of the sidewalk.

I wasn't exactly sure when I had finally came to, but I knew it must have been a few good hours because the sky was already starting to turn black when I looked outside the window. Shit, I was back on the bus. "Chester." I called out to him, seeing no one was around. I heard the bunk room door suddenly fling open, slamming some into the wall. "Teegan? Babe are you okay?" His voice sounded frantic as he climbed up the small steps quickly, rushing to my side. I chuckled softly, putting my hand to his cheek to calm him down. "I'm okay babe. I'm sorry I just- Oh my God Val, she needs me. Shit I am such a spazz." I sighed deeply as I fell back down onto the bed. He climbed in beside me, pulling me close against his body. "Babe, she's fine. I picked up the phone and told her what had happened. She said she would call you tonight or tomorrow morning, depending what time came first. She said to tell you not to say a word." My head started to throb tremendously as I remembered what all happened before I had passed out. Val was pregnant. With Matt's baby, obviously. I could only imagine how scared she must be feeling, especially having to hide it from him depending on how far along she was. I only hoped this was all probably some bad dream that I was going to wake up from soon, but feeling Chester's soft lips graze against my chin told me otherwise.

"We go on in about an hour so if you still wanna get ready baby, now is the time." I shifted so I was facing him, seeing his eyes looking at me with a deep intensity to them. "Only if you want to still. I'm really sorry I just couldn't believe what I had heard. I feel so bad." Chester intertwined his fingers with mine, smiling at me some. "I'm sorry too Tee. But you know, I wouldn't mind maybe starting a family with you someday." I felt my eyes grow big as I looked at him in disbelief, not sure that I had heard him right. I didn't have the heart to tell him that my chances of having kids was very slim to practically none because of the trauma I had endured during the time I was raped. I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall and kissed the tip of his nose. "I love you Ches. Now come on I wanna get ready." I said simply avoiding the subject all together. I felt bad for not saying anything back to him, but with everything going on already, he definitely didn't need to hear that sort of depressing thing right now. He nodded in response, pressing a quick kiss to my lips before heading off with me to change into our costumes for the evening.

When we had finally finished everything, we looked absolutely amazing. I took tons of pictures until we stepped outside, seeing the others dressed up too. Rob was Charlie Brown, Mike was Snoopy, Dave was the red Power Ranger, Brad was supposed to be Jesus and Joe was a Transformer. I couldn't contain my joy as I caught them all off guard, snapping a quick few shots. They each chased after me as I ran as fast as I could until I made it all the way inside the venue. I decided to send Val a text, begging her to call me as soon as she got up tomorrow morning and to have a good Halloween. My legs were suddenly swooped out from underneath me as Mike and Joe proceeded to carry me all the way out to the stage. Screaming fans could be heard chanting "Throw her!" as the guys swung me sideways, about to toss me into the waiting crowd. Thankfully, they didn't, and set me back down before rushing off backstage to finish getting ready. Standing there awkwardly, I decided to hop down into the front of the barricade beside the security guards where I usually stood to take photos as I waited for the guys to go on. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, taking it out quickly to see who it was before the show started. My heart seemed to beat faster as I read who it was from, low and behold, it was Zacky. "Happy Halloween, I've been sober for three months. Miss you." I simply replied "Congrats." Not wanting to let it lead on to anything else before deleting the conversation entirely. I shoved it back into my pocket, noticing the lights dim out and the music start to play.

The crowd had went ballistic when they had saw that everyone was in costume, cheering and screaming and taking as many pictures and videos as their cameras and phones would allow them to. I grinned up at Chester who was smiling and waving at all the fans, hyping them up even more. He shot me a quick glance, blowing a kiss my way before they started to play "Lying From You'. My cheeks started to burn hot as I couldn't keep the ever growing smile off of my face after I blew a kiss back at him. I truly was lucky to have such a great boyfriend like him. And I was more than thrilled that he had already planned out a future with me too.

(Zacky's POV)

When I had read Teegan's reply, I sighed deeply tossing my phone to the side as I flipped through the channels on TV. It was only six o clock here and kids were already starting to come to the door trick or treating. I knew that I was supposed to be staying away from Teegan at all costs, but it just wasn't that simple. I had managed the first three months thankfully, but I wasn't so sure I couldn't keep it up. Everywhere I looked I was reminded of her. The pictures that hung on my walls in the house, the drawings and pictures put up all over my walls in my room. The smell of her perfume that lingered on my shirt the last time I was with her. Not to sound morbid but I had refused to wash that shirt simply because I knew it may be one of the last reminders of her that I was going to have for a long time. I stopped at a music channel, seeing that Linkin Park was actually doing a live TV special for Halloween in NYC. Even though I knew deep down that it was more than likely only going to upset me the more that I watched it, I somehow couldn't control the urge to for the fact that I might catch a glimpse of her.

Sure enough, there she was standing in all her glory at the front of the railings. She was dressed up as a character from Beetlejuice, one of her all time favorite movies. I felt my hands start to tremble as I longingly stared at her. I wished that it could be me there with her, doing all the things that he was doing for her. Assuming it was more kids at my door wanting candy as I heard the doorbell ring, I hurried off to answer it not wanting to miss too much. To my surprise, it was Matt, Val, Jimmy, Leana, Johnny, Lacey, Brian and Michelle. They were all in full costumes as well, making me feel like the odd one out. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they all took seats around in the living room. Matt shrugged, smirking at me. "Dude you've been avoiding us for the last two days, it's time you had some fun and stop being so depressed. We're gonna go bar hopping." I stifled a laugh as he said that, suddenly noticing Jimmy pointing at the TV screen excitedly. "Hey guys, shut up, look! It's Teegan! They're live on TV!" I mentally smacked myself for not changing the channel before they had noticed. Everyone was making a big fuss about it, only succeeding to make me feel even more bad. "Were you actually watching this?" Johnny asked as he nudged me in the arm. I scoffed, trying to play it off. "No, I was going to take a shower when I heard the door. I had no idea this was even on. Good for her." He looked at me uneasily before returning his attention back to Lacey.

I dragged myself up the stairs to get somewhat ready, trying to forget the images of Teegan that started to plague my mind once again. "I would give up everything just for the chance to be with you, I would give my life. Why won't you just give me the time of day?" I mumbled to myself as I stared over at a picture of her on my dresser. I knew that my feelings for her had more than obviously grown into an unhealthy obsession, but I simply couldn't help it, I loved her.

(Teegan's POV)

When the show had finally finished, Chester had mentioned to me that the entire concert had actually been broadcast live over TV, making me suddenly feel nervous. What if Zack had seen it? What if he had seen me and suddenly decided he was going to try and start with his old ways again? Desperately I tried to shake those thoughts from my mind as we headed backstage to get ready to leave in the morning. "It's barely eleven, maybe we should try to go to a haunted house or something? If everyone is up to it?" Rob suggested as we sat around the dressing room. I eagerly looked to Chester who simply smiled. "We're in it if you guys are." The others eventually gave in and agreed and soon enough we loaded in two separate taxicabs going off to some haunted maze called the "House of Satan". I was a huge fan of horror movies and Halloween so I was extremely excited to go. Chester on the other hand was slightly afraid, gripping onto my hand tightly as we neared closer and closer to the place. "We don't have to if you're scared babe." I teased him playfully. earning a slight glare. "I'm not scared." He said as he straightened up his shoulders, trying to look tough. I did my best to hold back a laugh before kissing his cheek. "I'm only teasing you. But we're here!" I shouted eagerly as I undid my seat belt and bolted out of the car towards the building. I instantly regretted it as a large hooded figure came out from behind a dark corner, scaring the shit out of me. I ran back towards Chester who stood there waiting with open arms. He hugged me tightly to his chest, laughing hysterically. "Whose scared now, huh?" I glanced up at him, pouting slightly. He bent down and kissed me, still trying to control his laughter.

Finally after a good half hour wait, it was our turn to go inside. Mike, Chester and I had volunteered to be the first group to go through leaving Rob, Dave, Brad and Joe to go after. I basically clung to the both of them for dear life, making Mike walk in front and Chester behind me while I tried to hide in the middle. In the end, it was no use and I was targeted the most by the evil monsters and frightening actors who screamed and yelled in my face constantly. It took a whole ten minutes to get finished with the entire maze, leaving my voice incredibly raw and sore from screaming way too much. Once the others had finished, it was about 12:30 when we all headed back to the bus to get some much needed sleep before we left for Pennsylvania in the morning. Everyone tiredly piled into the lounge area talking about the entire day, leaving Chester and I alone in the bunks. We both changed out of our costumes and washed up for the night before eventually climbing into bed. I snuggled up to him, laying my head on his chest. He ran his hand over my side, making me shiver slightly. "Can you sing to me?" I asked, surprising him some. "What do you want me to sing?" He asked softly as he kissed my forehead. "You pick." I yawned, feeling the need to close my eyes start to take effect. "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done. Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. And don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest."

(Chester's POV)

When I finished, I could hear the steady sound of Teegan's breathing. She had fallen asleep. I brushed the hair out of her face before kissing it softly. "I love you, Teegan Grey. You will be my wife someday."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this was a good chapter for you all! I'm so happy to know this story is reaching more readers! Let me know what you think! I love you all!