Sequel: Angels
Status: try to update as much as possible

My Angel in Disguise

14

*****

(Teegan's POV)

When I had finally got the chance to talk to Val this morning, she confirmed that it was true. She was pregnant and from what the doctors had told her she was barely a couple of months along. I had apologized over and over, saying how sorry I was that I couldn't be there for her but she insisted it was fine and that she was going to tell Matt on Christmas so long as she could hide her growing baby bump that long. I was so excited to be an aunt, but she made me promise not to tell anyone until she knew all the details. But I wasn't able to contain my joy as I immediately blabbed to Chester after we had hung up. He was just as excited as I was, seeing as he always dreamed of being a dad someday. I tried my best to hide the disappointment on my face because I knew full well I couldn't deliver the results on that dream but I knew he could already tell something was wrong. "Babe don't worry, I'm not saying right now. Trust me, I know we both have our careers to focus on. You know, I was just saying for future reference." He said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I smiled back, hoping that he wouldn't see the tears starting to form in my eyes. "I love you, I know you didn't mean right now. I'm just feeling a little emotional today babe I'm sorry. Woman time." His eyes grew a little wide when I had said that making me chuckle softly.

"Don't worry I'm not going to die. It happens every month, in case you didn't know." I could tell he was becoming uncomfortable as I kept talking about women having periods, so I decided to go a little father just for the fun of it. "And you know something else? Sometimes we bleed about 80 milliliters of blood throughout our whole cycle." Chester suddenly got up from his spot beside me and proceeded to run off of the bus screaming "HOW CAN THEY LOSE SO MUCH BLOOD AND STILL BE ALIVE?!" I couldn't control the urge as I burst out in a fit of hysterical laughter, causing the others to soon appear from outside. "What the hell is wrong with him?" Mike suddenly asked. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as I explained it bluntly to him. "Oh okay thank you for that, I'm going to make sure I never ask again." Was all he said before heading off to the back with a disgusted look on his face. I honestly couldn't believe how these guys were so oblivious to a woman's body yet they all had girlfriends.

Eventually Chester came back on the bus after he calmed down and sat beside me on the sofa. We were in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania today on a day off before we played a show tomorrow night in Philadelphia. It was about mid afternoon and we were waiting to check in to our hotel, I was more than happy to finally be able to take a real shower and sleep in a real bed for once. I just wished it was with better timing so that way I could finally have had a real romantic night with Chester, but I knew it was still going to be great nonetheless. "Have I ever told you how happy I am to have met you?" He said as he laid his head on my shoulder. I looked down at him and kissed his head with a smile. "You've told me once but I think I wouldn't mind hearing it again." He took my hand in his, kissing the top of it. "Well, one time at a show we played in Austin, Texas about a year ago, I met this really awesome girl. She was kind of shy at first and she definitely was pretty shocked when she had met me, you know cause I'm so awesome right? Anyways, she had these gorgeous eyes that seemed to have this mesmerizing affect on me. The way she smiled and bit on her lip whenever she was nervous, it drove me pretty wild. I knew from that moment that I had to find out more about her, I wanted to see more and more of her. Thankfully, you know, she had agreed to keep in touch with me and well wouldn't you know it after about a few weeks or so of knowing each other, things just kinda blew up and we became a couple. Funny thing is, I don't even remember asking her out properly, we just kinda kissed and knew the chemistry was there. And now I'm more in love with her than I've ever been with anyone before." Tears had poured down my face as I sobbed loudly when he had finished talking, catching him completely off guard. "Woah baby it's okay, shh Teegan don't cry." He held me tightly in his arms, rocking me side to side as I kept bawling.

I had never met anyone who had ever felt that way about me before, besides maybe Zacky, but the sincerity and sweetness in Chester's voice as he talked about it made my heart explode into a million pieces. I knew he was the one for me, I knew I had made the right choice when I had said that I loved him back. I just felt incredibly horrible for the fact that I knew I could't provide him with the family that he always dreamed about having. It hurt me to the very core, especially since I was hiding that fact from him. But I knew when the time was right I would break the painful news to him. "I'm so sorry babe but that was just the most beautiful thing that I have ever heard, you are so amazing." I sniffled as he wiped away the tears that were still freely falling. "Well, you're the most beautiful thing to me." Again, catching him completely by surprise I erupted into another round of uncontrollable sobs. He just sat there patiently and held me while I got it all out my system. I truly was blessed to be with him, there was no doubt about that. My phone had suddenly started to ring, interrupting the moment between us. It was a private number callingbut deciding not wanting to let it go I answered. "Hey, it's me." That voice echoed through my ears like an eerie sound. It was Zacky.

(Chester's POV)

As I sat there holding onto my emotional roller coaster of a girlfriend, I started to think to myself exactly how lucky I was to have found her. She was truly incredible and no matter how hard I tried to think of a reason not to love her, I never could find any. The way she laughed whenever I said a lame joke or cried when she saw a baby animal or the way she always tried to remain strong whenever I wasn't able to, I truly loved all those things about her. The way her eyes gleamed whenever she told me she loved me and how big her smile got when I said it back, I knew that it was true love. I had mentioned to the guys a couple days ago when Teegan was asleep that I was in fact planning on asking her to marry me after the tour finished and we got back home for Christmas. Although a little skeptical, they were more than happy for me and accepted my decision either way. Mike was extremely thrilled when he heard the news, he knew Teegan was my way out of the dark place that I sometimes got lost in, he thought it was the best idea in the world seeing as I wouldn't be alone all the time and so long as he could be my best man. I agreed totally, because he isn't just my band mate he is my brother, he is my best friend.

I noticed a sudden change in Teegan's facial expression as she listened in on the phone. I could tell by the look in her eyes, it wasn't something good. She got up from beside me and took off out of the bus and to the outside to finish talking. I didn't want to let it bother me, I trusted her and knew she would never hide or lie to me about anything. But I only hoped that everything was okay with her mom or her friends. I know they mean the world to her.

(Teegan's POV)

I rushed off of the bus and got a few good feet away before answering back to him. "Zee, what the hell are you doing calling me? You know we're not supposed to be talking. It was your idea, so why the hell are you bothering me?" I proceeded to snap at him all the while trying to fight back another round of tears. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to hear your voice. My mom is sick and hasn't been doing too good, I just wanted you to know that. I wouldn't be bothering you if I didn't think that it was important." I instantly felt bad for jumping to conclusions and felt worse that his mom wasn't doing well, I knew how much he meant to her and all of us. She always wished that me and Zacky would end up being together because she knew how much I cared for him but I knew she was crushed in the end when it didn't happen. I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of Chester's sweater, sniffling. "I'm so sorry Zee, I had no idea. Please, tell your mom I hope she gets better soon. I'll be back in town next month, I should be there by Christmas Eve. I'll come and visit her as soon as I get there. Take care of yourself okay? I promise to check in. I love you, Zacky." I didn't give him a chance to respond and instead quickly hung up the phone. I took in a few deep breaths and braced myself for the questions I knew I was going to have to be answering as I headed back onto the bus. Chester shot up from his seat and came to my side. "Everything okay babe?" I nodded sadly, looking down at the ground. "It was just Brian. Zack's mom isn't doing too good so they asked me to pray for her." I half lied, again wiping my eyes. He hugged me close against his chest, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sure you're all really close with her, I wish I knew how to help." I shook my head, burying my face in his chest. "Don't be, it's okay. I just hope everything gets better. I'll be glad to be back home soon, I miss my mom." It was true, hearing that things were going bad for Zack instantly made me miss and worry about my own mom. I know she is a strong woman and didn't need to be worried about constantly but it still didn't help me being a few good thousand miles away from her. "Well, what if I come home with you? That way I can finally really get to know her and everything." Chester said as he titled my face up to meet his gaze. His eyes were soft and concerned. "Babe, I couldn't ask you to do that. What about your place? Your family?" He shrugged, sighing some. "You're the only thing that matters to me, Teegan. Besides, I've been meaning to move permanently into my place in L.A for a couple of months now anyways. But I can figure all that out when I get to it. For now though, I wanna be with you and help you. If that's okay?" I kissed him hard on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. I couldn't believe how supportive and caring he was being, already offering to give up his freedom just to be with me and help take care of my mom. I hesitated greatly but in the end agreed to it. Chester was going to stay with me until the beginning of January until he could get the rest of his stuff from Arizona to his house in L.A. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly glanced down at it, seeing it was a text from Zacky. What it said only made my stomach start to twist and turn in knots. "I love you, Teegan. I need you, I can't do this without you."

(Zacky's POV)

After I had sent that text to her, I sprawled out across my bed with an exhausted sigh. I had just lied to her. There wasn't anything wrong with my mom, I had only said that because it was a sure fire way to get her to talk to me again. I knew it was a serious childish action, especially to lie about something like that, but I knew it was the only way to bring her back to me. She knew how strongly I felt and how close I was to my mom so when I had said that, I knew she immediately wanted to come to my side. Now all I had to do was wait a month for her to come back from touring and fall right into my arms. Feeling my phone vibrate beside me, I eagerly looked at her response. "I love you, Zee. I promise I will be home with you soon. Stay strong for me, I need you in my life." I smiled to myself, feeling completely satisfied by that answer.

Now it was a simple waiting game, only thirty more days to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler with some drama and twists, I'm sorry if it is short! but thank you everyone for the all the feedback! I'm very happy that you all enjoyed the last update, and I have come to the conclusion that I will being ending this story on the 16th chapter, so the next update will be the second final one! And then, if everyone seems to like the idea, I will doing a sequel! Til then, enjoy everyone! I love all the feedback that is given, so please feel free to let me know how you all feel about it!