Sequel: Angels
Status: try to update as much as possible

My Angel in Disguise

08

*****
(Teegan's POV)

The first couple of shows in Oregon, Washington and Idaho had went off without any problems. I had been gone from home for exactly a week already and I honestly didn't miss it. Chester hadn't brought up the whole ordeal with Zacky, thankfully, and the guys agreed that I could stay on their bus since we were becoming an 'item' as they liked to call it. It was about midnight and we were in the middle of nowhere currently heading to Montana. The sky was pitch black and there was hardly any light source besides the usual stop light that I had noticed as I occasionally peered out the window. I kept myself busy most of the time by editing all the photos I took at each stop and uploading them to my blog or talking with the guys. I had made sure to call Val like I had promised and text one of the guys every so often too to check in with things.

The morning after the party, Val agreed that the situation with Zacky was indeed noticed by everyone at the party that night and Matt swore that it would all be taken care of by the time the co headlining shows came around in July. I was in the middle of reading some news article on my laptop when suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my neck. I looked up, my eyes being met by Chester's and he looked exhausted. "You okay out here?" He asked simply as he sat beside me on the love seat. I nodded with a smile "I am now, you wanna watch a movie?" I suggested hopefully. I wanted to pick the perfect opportunity to really open up to him since he'd been this patient with me thus far and I knew it would only be whenever we had some alone time. He nodded while I anxiously hunted through my collection for a good scary movie. I ended up picking The Exorcist. Every few times I would jump he would pull me closer to him until eventually I was situated on top of his lap.

By the time the movie had finished the clock read three a.m and my ass had become incredibly numb. I glanced over my shoulder, noticing that Chester had actually fallen asleep. I decided to wake him regardless of how cute he looked and told him to go to his bunk. "Only if you come with me." He replied with a yawn, stretching out his arms. I hesitated a bit but decided it wouldn't hurt to get some sleep, taking his hand and following along to the bunks. Everyone else was already fast asleep so we tiptoed quietly as to not wake them. I changed down into some pajama shorts and a tank top while Chester stripped just down to his boxers. We hadn't slept in the same bunk yet and my eyes certainly couldn't help themselves as they lingered all over his toned body. I climbed in first with him soon after, my heart racing as he wrapped his arms around my waist securely and pulled me close against him firmly. I tried to relax some as I felt him kiss along the back of my neck gently, making me shiver. "You know, I've never felt so care free as I do with you. You've certainly got this way of mesmerizing me." He whispered in my ear huskily. I didn't know what to say at that moment and decided to pretend I was asleep. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind and kissed my face "Goodnight Teegan."

By the time I had woken up the sun was shining brightly through the curtains. I looked around, realizing I was alone. I decided to take the opportunity call Val to check up on things and tell her about everything going on. Thankfully she picked up after the first ring. "Teegan! I miss you!" She squealed excitedly. I laughed some, shaking my head. "How are things at home? Anything exciting since we talked yesterday?" I asked as I peeked out the window, seeing we were at a rest stop. "Well Matt almost beat the shit out of Zack when he finally decided to show up to a band meeting last night. I swear it's like he's a different person or something. But don't worry about that, I want details woman. Did you finally sleep in the same bed?" I smacked my hand against my forehead sighing. "Yes but nothing happened. But I really do need to tell him before something does." She agreed tremendously. We said our goodbyes and that I would text her later once I saw Chester making his way back on the bus. I shielded myself underneath the large comforter, hiding from plain view.

I heard the bunk room door open then shut softly, signaling someone was here. "Teegan, babe, wake up." I heard him call out to me. I poked an eye out from under the cover, smiling as I saw he had brought me coffee and a doughnut. "Good morning. Where are we?" I asked as I climbed down and stood beside him, gratefully accepting my food. He kissed the top of my head with a light smirk "Montana, but we have the day off today. The guys are gonna go sight see and what not, I figured maybe me and you could go on a walk or something?" I nodded eagerly as I proceeded to chug the hot caffeinated liquid, earning a concerned look from him. "You know you don't have to give yourself a heart attack, right?" I smiled shyly, shrugging my shoulders. "I'll be ready in a few minutes." He gave me another quick kiss before returning to the others outside while I got ready for the day ahead.

Once I finished adjusting my outfit for the ever changing weather, I headed outside with my camera where Chester was talking with Mike and Brad. "Well good morning." Mike chuckled as I blocked my eyes from the blinding sunlight. I gave him a warm smile yawning soon after. "We'll meet back here in an hour or so, you guys have fun." Chester said as we all parted ways, us heading across the street to a small park off in the distance. We held hands as we walked, looking around at all the beautiful mountainous surroundings. We settled on sitting at a lone bench, knowing full well that this was more than likely my chance to actually talk with him. "So, are you sure you're willing to hear all about my life?" I finally spoke up. He looked up at me and reached out his hand. I held onto it tightly and sighed. Here goes nothing. "Well that whole scenario that had happened with Zacky a few days ago at the party, majority of that was all lies. I'm still a virgin, I've never had sex and I've never slept with him neither. But the whole love thing, that was partially true. I used to love him, a long time ago. We've known each other since grade school, it was kind of the obvious you know? But neither of us spoke up about it and eventually he chose another girl, so I moved on. Ultimately, I was raped when I was 18, by someone who I thought was also my best friend, but he wasn't. Zacky was the only person who knew about it, except now for you of course. Well then there's that, after I met you and Zack ended up leaving his longtime girlfriend, he started to become insanely and I do mean insanely, jealous about it. He just couldn't accept the fact that I moved on from him. And now being with you, it's just so different, you make me feel different. I know we're barely starting out but to be quite honest with you, I wouldn't mind this becoming something permanent if it could."

When I had finally stopped talking, Chester didn't say anything and only got up from his seat across from me and hugged me tight. I felt a couple tears fall but wiped away at them quickly, resting my head against his chest. "See, now that's better. Ready for my turn?" I sniffled but nodded in response. He sat next to me this time, holding me in his arms. "Well I've been dealing with depression since I was probably born. I've only had two serious girlfriends, but they couldn't handle my ups and downs so they left, which I don't blame them. I've tried to kill myself, I've done my fair share of drugs and drinking and I honestly have a pretty dark clouded mind. There are days when I completely shut off, talk to no one and can't seem to function, or there's days when I can be super happy and having a great time. But in reality, since I've met you, those demons haven't seemed to be bothering me. You have this way of keeping me grounded and that's why I've made sure to stay in constant contact with you whether it be just small talk or a simple text hello, you may not know it, but I believe I met you for a purpose. You're like a guardian angel to me Teegan. Even the guys have noticed a tremendous change in me since you've came in the picture. I would love nothing more than to become something permanent with you, you get me. I know it's been almost a year since I've met you, but I'm really starting to fall for you. And I can see why he would be so jealous, you're an amazing girl. It still doesn't justify what he said, but I promise I won't ever hurt you."

Our lips meshed into a long and much needed passionate kiss. I felt more at ease than I ever have, feeling like an entire weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. He understood, and he cared. That's what made me fall for him even more, the way that he truly felt for and about me. Our bodies somehow intertwined with each other as I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as much as I could. Eventually we separated, both desperately needing air. My face turned a deep shade of red as he smiled down at me, his eyes gleaming in the light. Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to hear next as he kept smiling so beautifully at me. Before I could even get out another word, he said something I would never forget.

"I love you, Teegan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww, another short and sweet filler! I promise the next updates will be very if not insanely longer and more detailed. I just always wanna incorporate everyone's views into feelings in this story. anyways, thank you all for all the feedback and support so far, I appreciate it always! Enjoy and comments, ideas are always welcomed :)