Status: love me

You Are Mine

So...

Adrian P.O.V
.
.
"Rebecca?" I queried with excitement quickly looking at the angel in check shirt and ray bans (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGeKOYrqCpBmz0n6bhBsW0rk1aT5gSLYm6dUHPgUHq3o5pkY2AwtXBRnZi)forgetting the presence of Crest and Justin as i ran to meet her as she hugged me tight and swirled me around like a baby.

"I missed you so much." She rasped out and exhaled the cold January air.

"I missed you too bae, you've got a whole lot of explaining to do." She grinned kissing my forehead.

"I sure do Reb." I said with my smile reaching my eyes as i booped her nose then i heard someone clear his throat awkwardly behind us. I looked back to see that it was Crest and Justin-leaning on the door. "Uhm... I have someone to introduce you to." I said lowly as her beautiful blue eyes  reached Crest. Then i dragged her to him. As we got nearer, i noticed Reb grew tense, she could be a tiny bit possessive sometimes.

"Reb, this is Crest, My brother." I noticed her grip grew loose.

"Hi Crest, I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Shawn. From the Shawn Pack..." She smiled and i could see Justin smirk and Crest frown.

"Pack? What pack?" I looked back and forth at Crest and Reb.

"We'll talk about it later, Ad." Crest frowned at Reb as she gave a 101% fake smile to me.

"Okay... Crest, my girlfriend Rebecca." I smiled at Reb and and took my hand. I swear my stomach did flips inside.

"Pleasure to meet you Rebecca." Crest said calmly and my body went numb and dark as i felt my self fall backward  but was caught by Reb... I think, i felt my eyes roll to the head.

"Adrian?" I heard a husky voice rasp as i opened up my eyes to see Justin and let out an overdramatic movie girly scream and i punched him in the face. "What the fucking hell?" I saw Justin fall back holding his nose and cursing as Crest smirked sadistically and Reb held my head up. I noticed i was in a sitting position.

"Your eyes, Adrian... They're ... Different..." Rebecca looked lost in my eyes as i looked away and Justin and Crest looked at me too.

'Lie...' Crest said in my head. And i quickly obeyed.

"Its nothing..." I said as i saw all three pairs if eyes turned green and they immediately nodded. Then i looked at my phone and my eyes were still 'rainbow' coloured. Immediately their eyes turned back Reb pulled me up and hugged me.

"Adrian? What did i tell you about lying to me?." Her hot breath fanned me as i pulled away.

"Me? I-i'm not l-lying." I stammered watching her eyes turned green then back to blue and she shook her head.

"What did you do to her?" She suddenly asked Justin who she had paid zero attention till now.

"Excuse me?" Justin raised an eyebrow.

"I said..." She said moving close to Justin who stood straight, her eyes glowing dark. She said it was normal since she recovered from hetrochima or something like that. "What .did .you. do. to .her?!" She yelled suddenly grabbing Justin by the collar.

"I didn't do anything, what the fuck is your PROBLEM." Justin snapped, pushing her off him making her stumble a bit.

"You did not just push me!" Reb growled.

"Are you trying to pick a fucking fight with me?!" Justin growled. "And yes i did."

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
.
.
"Rebecca, its okay..." 'MY' Adrian muttered hugging the bitch from behind. "He's not worth it." I watch her spin Adrian around so she was backing me and i saw her smirk.

'You want my Adrian? You'll have to fight me for her...'

The only think keeping me from ripping your head off is because you holding her. I glared at her as she kept the smirk on.

"Where's Angel?" I heard Adrian ask. Who's Angel?

"Who's Angel, Ad?" Crest for the first time asked something of my interest and looks over to me...

Shit, the idiot reads minds.

'Why won't i?' He's voice popped in my head and i glared at him unfortunately our eyes matching then he looked back at Adrian.

"She's important to me... Its not what i'd like to explain here." She trailed off as Rebecca ran her witch fingers through her hair.

"Actually Crest, Adrian and i planned on adopting Angel when Adrian turns 18 and hopefully, we could have a future together..." Rebecca smoothly said it like she had been rehearsing and smiled with her vamp teeth showing as Crest looked disturbed... I could practically see the wheels turning in his head.

"Crest?" I heard MY ANGEL say quietly.

"Yeah sis?" Crest- the dumb kid finally speaks.

"I wanna go home... My real home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i wasted time boos... School is basically sucking out my social life. Here it is... Much love