Status: love me

You Are Mine

Your choice

Third Person P.O.V
.
.
"Your real home?" Crest couldn't believe it. To him, what his sister said was absurd. How could she even think of going back to that hell hole?!! She must be crazy!. He thought.

"Yes..." She muttered and leant into Rebecca who watched her quietly.

"-Wait a minute, so you're telling me that you'd get bullied, pushed around and stepped on rather than leading your people?! That's insane!!" Crest looked around and sighed in relief as the few people present were werewolves. He looked down at his sister who was suddenly quiet and nervous. He could read her mind, she wanted to leave him and the pack because of Rebecca. Rebecca had brainwashed her... She had made Adrian think nothing else mattered except her... Made her think she couldn't survive without her. Made Adrian think she was nothing without her. One of the perks of being an Alpha - being manipulative, Rebecca had used this power wrongly and Crest grew great dislike for her.

Justin on the other hand- ever quiet, calculating, intelligent, brilliant- listened intensely to the conversation quickly spiraling into an argument. Shocking to know that HIS mate was involved in this and he did an excellent job masking his pure intention of snapping Rebecca's, the witch- as he called, neck. But he kept it all in, keeping a quiet aura. Like a starved lion, he kept grimly silent as he calculated all steps taken by Rebecca and Crest. When the time was right, he would strike. Calm rage

"Its not insane, I want my life back... I want Rebecca, school, church, my job and hell yes!! My bullies as well!!" Adrian yelled suddenly becoming wild as she pushed herself off Rebecca who lightly growled. "YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ME APPEAR POOF IN A ROOM, SUDDENLY BECOME NY BROTHER AND TELL ME I'M A WOLF THEN EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT IT BECAUSE 'its my fate or sumphin'?!" She had had enough. She'd kept it all bottled up and it all came rushing out.

"No." Crest said with gritted teeth.

"No?" Adrian was beyond confused. She knew not what he meant.

"You're not leaving." He finalized as Rebecca scoffed. She had kept her patience, to her, Crest was going too far. He did the role of being protective of his little sister but trying to control her life? Too far. Too too far.

"You can't decide that." She muttered, the aura of an Alpha radiating of her like electric currents.

"Excuse me?" Crest, with raised eyebrows and folded arms. He was challenging an Alpha and the he knew the penalties were severe, but when it came to his sister, he could risk everything and Adrian was his Alpha as well.

"You heard me right Beta Crest Waters." Rebecca's eyes darkened to the colour of death itself. "Adrian will go no where without me, her mate." Her words dripped with venom, her posture demeaning and poor Adrian looked very confused. To normal humans her voice sounded meek and weak but Crest and Justin knew what they heard.

"And who are you to decide-"

"Shut up." Adrian yelled and both Rebecca and Crest immediately complied. "Look Reb, i get that you care and i know you do too Crest but can both of you let me make my own decisions?" She rubbed her fingers against her forehead and sighed.

"Are you actually gonna listen to Crest?" Reb asked with a suddenly broken voice and Adrian felt her heart break in two as she looked into the deep ocean blue eyes of her partner.

"I'm sorry Reb, but he's my brother bae." Adrian was scared for she knew how emotional Reb could get when her walls came down.

"You're actually leaving me." Rebecca whispered and broke contact with her mate. All she saw felt was rage and the pang of rejection while Justin felt immense gladness and pride.

"We'll still be together Rebecca." Adrian spoke softly as she brought her hand to Rebecca's chin making Rebecca look at her. Her eyes were gold, as Adrian's were the colours of the rainbow.

For that moment, they felt like they were the only ones in the lot and the world. Rebecca's eyes flickered from her mates eyes to lips and suddenly, she felt those lips against hers. And they moved slowly against each other.

Adrian slowly pulled back and smiled at Reb who looked shocked.

"I guess that's the assurance i needed." Reb muttered and Adrian embraced her. Justin felt his heart break into a thousand pieces.

Sorry i hadn't updated for like two months now, i had a serious writers block and i know this isn't the best chapter but it will get better. I'm working on my new book Alpha Bieber, thanks for reading!