Status: love me

You Are Mine

Confessions

Adrian's P.O.V
.
.
'Your wolf, Addy' A voice that seemed to be in my head said.

"What's this?" I said out loud with the red head looking at me the poor boy might think I've lost my mind...

'Who wouldn't? To a normal person THIS is unlikely to happen'

Despite the situation i chuckled... But i came out as a throaty sigh."Where am i?" I asked

"Uhm... You should probably freshen up Alpha." The red hair says "the bathroom is at your left."

"Ho-hold on hold on, i don't get what's going on i need an explanation." I demanded and shocked at my harsh tone "Sorry" i mutter moving around the room.

"No problem, Alpha." He says then leaves.

"It seems like its just me now" I said out loud.

'And me' The voice, Addy said.

Oh... Right i thought as my eyes landed on an iphone pack.

"Its a phone..."

'No its a magic glass box for making calls and social networking' Addy said in a duh tone.

"Don't give me attitude" I snapped and gasped noticing my suddenly deep voice.

'sorry, Adrian'

I quickly got over it and checked the phone out. Inside, it had a small tag that read;
For,
Adrian Bimmy Waters
®

How did he even know my name, this is becoming creepy...

'If only i could tell you'

"Tell me what Addy?" I asked as i made way to the bathroom

'Nothing!' She chipped and cut the link

I sighed and opened the bathroom door. The bathroom was magnificently decorated. It had gold linings by the four edges, it had a bathtub with grey colored ceramics and gold linings placed at the bottom. The sink and shower were confined with a toilet delegates from the rest and a shaw around it. I carefully undressed and stood under the shower as it poured heavy cold water on me.

After ten minutes, i stepped out and went to the room then i had a good look at it. It had an empty portrait frame. A queens bed and gold dressers with Purple walls coincidentally my favourite colour. Then realised i was only in towel then i looked back at my mud stained clothes andwent to the closet with empty hopes. Immediately i opened it, gasped at the neatly set of in vogue and designer clothes from gucci to versace to fliplane to prada, there were no simple clothes i would prefer to wear so i reluctantly picked a valentino lumber check shirt and purple sweatpants{fav.colour} and went to the vanity table.
I applied little brown powder and lip gloss and packed my hair as it was wet in a pony tail then went grabbed 'my' phone and wondered down the hall ways engraved with Hugh portraits of a man and two kids but one picture took my attention. It was a picture of the little me and a boy then i immediately recognized him as my brother.

i don't get it i mindlinked Addy.

"Alpha?" The red head appeared from no where making me gasp.

"I don't get it. What's happening? Why is my brothers picture here, why is mine here? Who are you? Why am i here? Why do i have a voice in my head?" I said with my voice raising with each question.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The guy said looking away.

"Oh-no oh no, you're gonna tell me... Why won't you tell me?" I said looking straight at him as i caught his eyes and watch them change to green. I was about to ask what was going on before he started speaking

"The council is meant to tell you. They know everything." He said still looking at me intently.

'you've compelled him, let me handle this' Addy said as i felt my body go numb and Addy took control.

"What do you know?" She said as his eyes grew darker in green.

"They said something about you being the moon goddess and..." He paused and winced as his eyes started turning to the normal caramel.

'i lost him' i hear Addy mutter as i came into control.

"You're my sister Adrian, dad is dead' he said as tears filled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
*****
SAY WHAT NOW?, i didn't see this coming!!! Well i hope you guys still follow and if you aren't clear with any part, feel free to inbox me. I'd be glad to break things down