Status: love me

You Are Mine

DAMN IT!!

Justin's P.O.V
.
.
"I hate you justin fuck you!!" Loana yells and cuts the call.
"Damn...Must she always cuss?" My beta Bian says and chuckled

"She's a bitch. Period" I mutter picking up my bag then i let out a low growl

"Dude!! Where did that come from?" Bian asks wide eyed

"I don't know, i just --" Then a scent hit. It smelt like caramel on vanilla pancakes and waffles.
'MATE' i heard my wolf say.i searched the crowded hallway for her. Then i saw her tucking a strand of her brown curly hair. I pushed Bian aside so i could meet her then our eyes met. She flinched and looked away and i didn't get to see her caramel colored eyes. i almost fainted when i realised whoshe was. "Adrian?!"

"What's wrong? Jay Jay!!"then i felt a sharp pain on my neck and everything went black.
.
.
Adrian's P.O.V
.
"Hey hoax i hear a boy say as he passed but i concentrated on picking my stuff from my locker. I don't get must i be treated differently because of my color? then my thoughts were cut short by a hand speedily grasping my neck making me slam on my locker.

"What the f --"

"Little black hoax cusses?? Well would you look at that"Loana says tightening her grip on my neck making it more difficult to breath.
"Please... Stop.." i said as i was being choked.

"I hate to say it but damn.. You are attractive" she says lowly i felt her breath on my lips. WHAT? She's lesbian?!!

"And i have to change your looks before the boys start coming after you instead off me" never mind.

"Loana St Jones!leave her a lone!!" A boy yells and hurries to us as she released her help on my neck.
"What the fuck Mason?! ... fuck you" she gives him an irritated look and leaves with her entourage.
♠ ♠ ♠
** No way!!! 7readers already?? HOLY COW!!! Thanks guys make sure you play mad over you while reading the next chapter. I LOVE U