Little Silver Book.

Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

The Next Morning...

Time: 5:30 A.M.

The Next Morning at exactly 5:30 a.m., Nosedive was up bright and early now down in the lower part of the pond cleaning off the Ice rink that was loaded and covered in ice as he used a large blue shovel throwing away whatever large amounts of frozen liquid and debris that had stayed behind for sometime. He muttered and grumbled under his breath still kinda angry at his brother for the unfair punishment that he had given him. So, he had lost track of the time, big deal; it wasn't like he was doing anything illegal with the two humans. Wildwing could be so stiff necked sometimes to the point, it was like he was walking around with a stick up his butt.

"Wow, I neva thought I'd see tha day, Nosedive up at tha crack a' dawn." Slowly turning around seeing none other than Duke with a paper bag in his hand, he soon rolled his eyes getting back to work of shovelling; however, it never stopped the Grey Mallard of skating up towards him holding up the bag. "Heard bout your lil punishment, so I thought I'd bring ya some breakfast."

Sighing in slight annoyance, thus seeing what was inside consisting of three jelly filled donuts and a medium sized cup of hot chocolate, he soon beamed his bad mood being replaced by joy and happiness as he gave the elder duck the biggest hug he could give him without spilling the contents.

"Thank you for saving me Duke...you're a real pal..."

"Geez Dive get a grip, you might be grounded, but Wing wouldn't go that fa of starving you." A sweat drop soon rolled down on the side of his head seeing the blonde male devour the pastries plus drinking the cocoa all in one sitting letting out a big belch.

"I guess he told you didn't he?" Dive asked as the two feathered friends found themselves sitting down at one of the stands. Duke nodded his head.

"He was pretty worried bout ya las' night there kid, sides, ya should've called jus' ta give 'im tha 'eads up."

Dive rolled his eyes once more and scoffed. "I don't always need to tell him where I'm at all of the time. Besides, he knows that I love hanging out with Thrash and Mook and it was a great night out too. He is such a pain in the tailfeathers at times ugh...it's not like we did anything out of the way. I understand that he was worried thinking something might have had happened, but grounding me for a couple of weeks is where I draw the line! I've been thinking all morning long on how I should plan my revenge on him; something so foul, and so evil that he would never look the same way again..."

Duke blinked his one good eye thus becoming unimpressed in the process. "And what are ya plannin' ta do anyway? put a couple a' gummy worms in his oatmeal, replace his shower gel with cheese spray, or betta yet, put itchin powda in 'is undawear?" He asked giving out a few methods but the teenager only shook his head.

"Heck no, those are all easy and simple payback, I'm talking about hardcore revenge...like, a secret or some secrets that he has kept hidden...from me. Who knows what type of deep dark travesties he has hiding not only from me, but from all of us!"

Duke soon rolled his good eye and got up stretching his long and lanky arms. "Well, whateva ya 'ave planned, good luck wit that. I'm going back up ta make some breakfast since it's my day ta cook, and hang in there kid, it won't be long now." And he soon walked away leaving the younger drake to ponder some thoughts inside his head.