Little Silver Book.

Chapter 3.

Here's Chapter 3!

Disclaimer: Mighty Ducks the Animated Series is owned by Disney.

Chapter 3.

"I don't know Wing, two weeks for tha kid? don't ya think that's a lil too much for him?" Duke asked as he poured in two mug fills of coffee for both him and his leader who took it gratefully taking small sips. "After all, he was jus' out havin' fun."

"Nosedive may be a teenager, but there are boundaries and limitations. He needs to learn that not everything in life is suppose to be all fun and games. You do have some teens out there that are on part time jobs after school or they even go out and volunteer to help out in their community; plus, he also needs to know the concept of responsibility as well. If I tell him to be back here at a certain time I mean that, I'm not robbing him from his freedom but he needs to know that there are times to have as much fun as you want and there are times that you need to be serious. He thinks that life is just one big game for him to master at all costs."

Duke nodded paying attention to his own cup and sipping the rest of the contents that were within it. "Yeah, ya do have a point there. Well anyway, I gotta get crackin' I promised Tanya that I would help her wit tha Aerowing today by going out wit her to buy some parts. It's go'in ta take awhile though but what do ya say if there's nothin else ta get done, we split a pizza tonight?"

Wing nodded and smiled. "Sure thing."

Later that Day...

I'M BOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEDDDDD!" Nosedive shouted to no one in particular as he had finished his morning chores for the day and now he had nothing else to do. Since he was grounded, he couldn't watch tv, he couldn't play any video games, heck, he couldn't even use his new cellphone that Phil had gotten for him and for the rest of the ducks either, and he had read every comic book that he managed to get his hands on. If he were to read them again, then it would be even more boring than usual. Besides, the 5 remaining ducks all had something to do. Mallory had gone to the Mall, Grin was in his room meditating, Tanya, along with Duke, had both went out to buy useful parts for the Aerowing and were going to spend some time either fixing it or adding new additions and that was what he wanted to do the most out of anything, but due to an accident that happened a few months back, he was banned temporarily. So there was only one thing left to do.

Bother Wing...

Wing laid on his stomach on the bottom bunk bed as he was writing down some more of his personal thoughts in his journal. The white drake always took pleasure in writing. Back home on Puckworld, whenever there wasn't a hockey match going on, or whenever the other ducks were too busy, he would sit in his room for hours on end writing in his most private possession that he treasured the most. Sometimes, it would be just some random facts that he would study in school, some would be strategies for games, and others well, were mostly his deep dark secrets that no one, not even Dive knew about to this very day-and he wished to keep them that way too.

Hearing the door about to slide open, he quickly hid the silver book underneath the mattress and acted natural as the younger drake pouted and crossed his arms.

"What's up with you?" He asked secretly taking pleasure of enjoying his baby brother's exaggerating expression.

"Guess." He replied dryly only getting a low chuckle from the older male sibling as he ruffled the blonde locks of hair only to have his hand swatted away. "I hope you're happy and having a real good time."

"Sorry baby bro, but in order for you to learn about responsibility, then it needs to be this way. Besides, only 13 more days to go before you get back to having your freedom." But Dive didn't take the news lightly instead, his pout only deepened more. Wing sighed. "Look, what do you say to some lunch? You have been working hard all day and I thought I might cheer you up."

That only seemed to lighten his spirits. "Triple Spicy Tacos?"

"With extra hot sauce and cheddar cheese." Wing winked sending Nosedive into a jumping frenzy.

"Thanks big bro!"

"While I'm gone, I expect to still see you in here okay? Don't even think about trying to sneak off, and if you're bored, read a book, there are plenty to choose from on top of the shelf just pick one and start."

"But reading is so boring. Well, only those books are boring anyway." Wildwing chuckled and soon headed out leaving his brother to cross his arms and sigh. "Sheesh, you woulda thought that he would suggest some non-boring types but nooooo. Or better yet, he coulda at least let me go with him; I wouldn't misbehave." With the words that came flying out of his mouth, an idea popped into his head as he made a little smirk eyeing the bottom bunk.

"Well, he said he expects me to still be in here while he's gone, and what better way to pass the time by jumping on his bed?" He chuckled as he got up and ran towards the neatly made bed thus jumping on it. He was on punishment yes, but why not make the best of it?"

"Hah! Take that bro! Who's reckless now?" But because he was bouncing on it too much, the familiar silver book soon fell out making its appearance. Stopping his little activity, thus jumping down to the floor, the teen soon witnessed the possession growing confused. Why would a book be doing under the mattress? Opening up the page, he soon saw that it was Wildwing's journal as he flipped through the first page of the book.

His smirk grew slightly evil. "He did say to pick out a book to read...hehehe... sweet revenge..."