Status: Slow by steady wins the race

The Lost Egyptian Queen

Daughter of Nefertiti, Queen in her own right by the age of 20, young Meritaten would not age any further than her 21st year. Turned by a Hittite by the name of Mursilis, she was forced to leave her home land behind and live forever in the night with her new maker.
After more than 200 years and a series of events that left her on her own, she stumbled across a young and abused vampire by the name of Godric. After freeing him from the grips of his abusive maker, she took him under her wing and together they navigated the human world under the cover of night.

But forces separated them as well, and it wasn't until the 17th century, during the plague outbreak in London, that they crossed paths again. And it was then she met Godric's own progeny, Eric Northman.

The Egyptian Queen and Viking Warrior found themselves inexplicably attracted to one another, whatever souls they may have had reaching out to join as one, but before it could go any further, Meritaten was separated from their party once more. And for more than 400 years, they would never speak again.

Until the lost Queen of Egypt found herself in a small town in America's Louisiana.