QueenBee Diaries

Tuesday, May 27th, 2008 @ 11:41 AM

From: sheaface@parkingston.com
To: stellababyy@taylor.com
Subject: RE: Summertimee!
______________________________

Bonjour Stella :)
Just got your email. I KNOW. I really wish you didn't have to move to Fruit County I mean...uhm.... haha well I miss you! The Upper East Side is fabulous and you need to come back! :D
But during the breaks you just came up to New York (who can blame you) and I need to come down to Cali and meet all your bitches!
Indeed, much too long without seeing my other half...slutface! :)
And agreement with you, World Geography is a waste of time, who cares what a rift valley is and I can use a GPS if I get lost, knowing how to read a map won't help. World Geography...*rolls eyes*

Review week is fucking hell. It's like we have to go over all the stuff we either learned or didn't because it was annoying and the bitches who call themselves educaters won't let us talk. In my Advanced Creative Reading/Writing class and all we're doing is reviewing A Midsummer Night's dream. For heaven's sake that's like the simplist Shakespeare play EVER. I'm going to do fantastic on this test so I don't feel bad about the fact that all I'm doing this class period is texting/facebooking/emailing YOU on my iPhone (unlike you the classroom I'm in has wonderful service/wifi :p)

Justin...ha I'm sure Kristen will have loads of fun with Justin's what, hourly calls to 'check up'. What is he, an effing doctor?! But from what you've told me she wouldn't mind, she'll have a FRIEND! *gasp* Although it is good he isn't still STALKING YOU like he was like the month after you broke up with him. Can you say CREEPER?!

I send hugs&love ;D
-Shea-Aimee

Sent from my iPhone
♠ ♠ ♠
C'est Kellyface :)
We're going to pretend that there's no such thing as time difference, k'thanks ;D