QueenBee Diaries

Wedensday, May 28th, 2008 @ 8:12 AM

From: sheaface@parkingston.com
To: stellababyy@taylor.com
Subject: Good Morning :)
______________________________

Morning Stella!
On my way to school in our family's new GT Eclipse. Thank God we have multiple cars thanks to my Uncle's car madness because as amazing as this car is I couldn't stand JUST this. My driver is being weird so I'm glaring at him. *glare* Can't WAIT until I get my licence.

Metro Station is freaking amazing! I wonder if I can arrange for us to meet them this summer...mmm they are SEXY! Oh and yay for shopping, I need to freshen up my wardrobe with some out-of-the-country-styles :) Malls...you poor baby...

Summer is a trap for gay home-makeover-shows or whatever so thank God for iTunes Gossip Girl episodes and my macbook :D Although we can probably use your computer... whatever. Alright, tell me if the dresses are any good and if so you'll take me there and we'll get myself some :)

Rawr. Traffic is being stupid. I'm tempted to get out of the car and just walk, it's only a few blocks away. *Informs driver of idea and promptly gets out of car and starts walking but continues to type away on cellular device* Mmm you know love my narration.

Only 6 more days of being a freshman!
Get yourself ready for all the end-of-the-year-parties-and-bashes that I must attend.

Oh and although I keep myself surrounded with three BFFs I'll just send you Noelle's picture, she's the one I spend the most time with, mah NYC Bestie ;D

Je t'aime! <3
-Shea-Aimee

Noelle being a sillyface in Central Park :D
Image

Sent on my iPhone
♠ ♠ ♠
rawrrawrrawr :)
-kellyface