Lonely.

Lonely.

It was a wet Sunday night as it had been raining all day, there wasnt a single sound emitting from outside, no toads croaking or crickets singing. Just the sound of a few cars passing and her t.v in the background, it was a normal Sunday night.

But not one hundred percent, there was something missing;her other half. A man who she plans to start a life with, have a future together; he wasn't there again.

So she lay there, vape next to her, legs crossed laying above the blanket, because why lay under and feel more emotiness. Her head rested again the pillow, slightly propping her up, eyes glancing from her phone to the television every so often.

Her mind drifting off to the times they shared, when he would wrap her up in his arms the moment he rolled over, the moment he would kiss her in his sleep. As if she was so fragile, as of he would lose her the moment he let go. It was a feeling of warmth, love, she felt safe and protected.

Her body shifted,grabbing for her vape and taking a quick hit of it, she exhaled and a cloud of smoke even with a small hit from the vape, the smell hit her nose it was sour smell, with a bit of an orange after smell. Uncrossing her legs and recrossing them, she sighed. It was feeling she couldn't get rid of, a sadness she couldn't seem to escape from.

Her thoughts went back to him, it was his looks this time, the way his mouth lap gapped open slightly when he would fall asleep, a soft snore coming from his throat. Followed by a swallow, a gulp and a few mumbles quickly followed by a grunt as he shuffled while holding her. A smile hung on her lips as the smell hit her nose.

It was his smell, so unexplainable, but yet so soothing for her to smell, his hands traced under her shirt ever so softly, pulling her closer and tighter. His lips found her in a thirst kiss, it was quick as he pulled away and kissed her forhead, Her eyes closed.

She felt safe.

Stitching her legs her eyes went from the phone, over to the television once more, blinking as she watched the man on the show lose his mind. She felt hungry, she felt tired, but most of all.

She felt lonely.