I Live to Let You Shine

Sirens

This picture is not any of my friends or anyone I know.
I am not going to claim it, but use it in my story.
This is for the visual look of what I want the characters to look like.


Image


Left Of The Picture

Full Name -Haylee Lyanne Taylor-

Age -18-



Right Of The Picture

Full Name -Lindsie Roxanne Simon-

Age -19-


This story was made from an inspiration of a song called, Boats and Birds, by Gregory and the Hawk.

---


As the morning dusk came upon England's church towers and shone brightly through my window onto my empty cold bed, I sat at my computer desk.

Reading up on articles about previous concerts held here in England.

Sirens pierced through my thoughts, now broken, an they settled outside to the house next to mine.

It was Haylee's house they were permitted to go into as I watched from my window to her house set across the street.

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor were on the curb, tears aflow, as they talked to a police officer who was taking down notes.

Haylee was no where in sight, which made me more worried.

Yet, I could do nothing but sit there and wait for her apperance.

Our families were enimies, set back in History.

Back in History, or families took place in the Valentine's day massacre.

We're forbidden to even look at each other.

Yet Haylee and I broke that rule, even further.

At night, we usually snuck out to Craders pond.

At night it was the most beautiful spot to be at in England.

Haylee made it even better with holding me close and whispering sweet nonsense in my ear till I fell asleep.

Except when our world exploded in our faces and my brother, Joseph, told on us.

My parents now dispise me and could care less if I stayed in this room the rest of my life.

Being bi wasn't easy for us, especially in our families.

No one took me seriously anymore and the conversation always resulted to arguing and me crying.

The sirens were turned on again as they drowned out church bells.

Doves flew from the church to another tower, irritated by the sound.

I wish life was as easy as flying away as a dove.