I Live to Let You Shine

Audtions

This picture is not any of my friends or anyone I know.
I am not going to claim it, but use it in my story.
This is for the visual look of what I want the characters to look like.


Image


Left Of The Picture

Full Name -Haylee Lyanne Taylor-

Age -18-



Right Of The Picture

Full Name -Lindsie Roxanne Simon-

Age -19-


This story was made from an inspiration of a song called, Boats and Birds, by Gregory and the Hawk.

---


The next morning, I stood under warm water running from the shower, lathering shampoo into my hair.
While the the shampoo rinsed off, the suds manuvering around my feet, I stood there and just thought.
Nothing really particular, just thought.
Without really noticing, I started singning.
What I alwats do in the shower.

"However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you." I sang as I stepped out of the shower.

I wrapped my towel around myself and headed to my room, as I unexpectedly ran into Matt.

"Woah, sorry." Matt said instantly as he turned around.

I blushed slightly and told him it was alright.

"I just want to tell you that I think your voice is amazing." He mumbled as he had his back turned to me.

My cheeks were now burning as I walked past him telling him thank you and headed to my room.

---

Once I was dreassed and full, I walked down that long corrider to where Josh and Chris stayed to find the three boys standng around a counter.

"Ready for auditions?" Chris asked as I quirked an eyebrow.
"Excuse me?" I asked as they laughed and started towards another door as I just stood in the spot I arrived in.
"Are you coming or what?" I heard one of them call as I sighed.

I followed them through the door they left open to a basement that was sound proof.
Instruments were hanging on the walls and notebooks were laying on the ground.
There was another small room that had a fancy mic and soundproof glass.
When I turned around, all three of them were staring at me.

"What?" I asked as Josh nodded to the small room with the fancy mic.
"Just sing whatever comes to mind." Matt said as I closed the door behind me.

I stood in that sound proof room thinking about what I'm getting myself into.
I shook my head and stepped over cords just to get to that stupid mic.
I giggled to myself at the song that came to mind.

"He met marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge, strutting her stuff on the street. She said, hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go? Oh! Uh huh. Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada. Giuche, Giuche, ya ya dede. Mocha chocalata yaya. Creole lady marmalade." I belched out.

I looked out the glass at their faces, as they still had the headphones on that connected to the mic.

"How was that?" I asked them as they smiled and put their thumbs up.

I bit my lip and nodded to myself.
Maybe this could really work.
I could actually have a life.
Rather then just running and hiding, I could actually do something life of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates.
And maybe your sorry for the lack of comments ? :P.
<3.