Prison Love

Dear Tori

Tori and Blake had been writing back and forth for several weeks now. Tori was beginning to feel closer to someone that she hadn't even met yet. She had never felt this way for anyone before and it was a scary feeling. She just wasn't sure if it would work out. He was all the way in Florida and she was in Arizona. He wouldn't be getting out until next year if he was lucky. It was a messy situation and she didn't know what to do.

"I mean Tor if you really like him then why not try going to Florida for a week and visiting him? I mean what's the worst that can happen?"

The worst that will happen is he won't be the same guy that I've been writing and that scares me more than anything.

Dear Tori,

It was really nice to hear from you. From the sounds of it, we will get along quite well. I can't wait to be out of here. A year just seems so long but I think with you by my side, I will be okay. Do you have any more pictures? I'm a huge dog lover myself, so that's awesome that you have dogs! They are loyal and keep you company for sure.

What else do you enjoy doing? What do you do besides working at Target? What are your dreams? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I'd love to know more about you and I will tell you more about me.

I want this to be my last time I'm in this place. It's not fun and I don't deserve to be here to begin with. My ex-girlfriend is batshit crazy and that's how I ended up in this situation. Girls seem to get it easier than men. No offense to you or anything, but this is nuts. I hope that someday I'll be working as a Police Officer but we'll see where that goes.

Can't wait to hear from you.

-Blake
♠ ♠ ♠
a little inspiration kicked in.