Status: You can also access the next part faster on DeviantArt tomorrow (04/26)

Raging Strength

True Rage Pt. 1

Reiji lives with his grandfather, Heiwa. His parents passed away a few years after his birth. The cause was unknown and police, after 13 years of looking, have yet to find out who or what did it. He's learned a lot of things from his grandfather. He learned how to hunt, farm, and even learned some self-defense/calming fight styles. Reiji was coming back with one of the biggest bucks he's ever seen. He took his normal route. He walked over a tree that had fallen over a stream, then something caught his eye. Something shiny was gleaming from the bottom of the stream. He set the buck on the other side of the stream and walked over to the edge of the stream. As he was looking at it, he forgot that he couldn't touch the water. He reached in and quickly, pain shot up his right arm.

He looked around and found a stick. The stick was skinny enough to fit in the tiny hole that he saw in the shiny object. He put the stick through the stream and quickly pulled it out. After drying it off, he put it on the palm of his hand. He shined even brighter than before and before he knew it, he was surrounded by whitespace. His body was dissolving in the whitespace. As he slowly lost his fingers and feet, he heard voices swirling around him. "You are the next one" " You will be the one to bring justice" "The time is right".

The voices vanished and a new one appeared. "You are the one who will rewrite the story". This one was different. It seemed lighter. It was almost like it was pure of heart unlike the last one, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. His body was already gone and had maybe 3 seconds left. As he was fully vanishing, something inside himself told him that the voices were right. He fully vanished into the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
There are two parts to every chapter. You can also find these kid of stories on my DeviantArt channel.
https://dejavu714.deviantart.com