Status: You can also access the next part faster on DeviantArt tomorrow (04/26)

Raging Strength

True Rage Pt. 2

Reiji found himself in his bed. He had no idea how he got there. He tried to sit up, but his head started spinning. Quickly falling back down, his grandfather walked in. "Good morning", he said like he did every morning. Wait, was it morning? He doesn't remember going to bed let alone even walking home. "How'd I get here?", Reiji asked. "What do you mean? You've been here all night. I never got to say thank you for the buck last night. It was huge! We had a good meal, something that we hadn't gotten in a while."

What was he talking about? Reiji doesn't remember walking home. He stared down at his clothes, he was already wearing clean clothes. He just woke up, but he hadn't changed yet. They weren't the same clothes from before either, they were completely different. My shoes were also different. He only had one pair of shoes, they couldn't afford more than one. His grandfather was still there. "Is something wrong?", he asked concerned. "No, I'm just thinking to myself.", he couldn't help lying to his grandfather so he just simplified what he was doing.

Where had all this stuff come from? His grandfather left and he felt something lift off of him. Suddenly he felt like he needed to through something. Where did the thought come from? What had happened after he found the object? What was it that he found? He looked at his right arm. There was a small burn near the tip of his fingers where he touched the water. He looked at his left hand where he placed the object. Then something caught his eye. On his finger was a ring. The ring was silver and fit just right around his finger. He was able to slip it off and put it back on without much tug. He's never had a ring before. Where had it come from? Then some memories started flowing back. The object was this ring, but how had it gotten on his finger? He didn't put it on.

The ring had designs he didn't recognize on it. One of them struck him as the most interesting. It looked like a pitchfork that had waves surrounding it, but not waves of water, waves of air. Reiji doesn't think any of the gods he knew about. He does remember Poseidon with the trident, but with three prongs not two. Also Poseidon doesn't control air.

He walked out of his room, but something else happened. My house disappeared, my room faded behind me. All I could make out was my grandfather yelling for me "Reiji!! Your breakfast i...", the sound was fading quickly. When it was fully gone, I was alone, but not for long. A giant appeared from behind a tree. Seriously, how'd he hide behind the tree? He wouldn't have much time to think about it, the giant toppled over in an instant. He was lying on the ground with a big axe in his head. Then out of nowhere a girl jumped out of the same tree he was hiding behind. She jumped down, grabbed her axe and headed toward Reiji. She said "Hello, my name is Pyua. I heard about you. Your just like me"
♠ ♠ ♠
True Rage probably has two more parts left, then starts a new chapter.