Status: Find the next part in a few days.

The Boy Named Jean

Tymond First Pt. 1

Hi, my name is Jean. I dont have much time to describe myself or that non sense. I need your help! My girlfriend, Kit, is in trouble. Her parents are psychopaths. Her mother is an alcoholic and cant keep the stuff away. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. Her dad harasses her and sexually abuses her. She has tried to escape but she always finds herself going back, free of her own will. Its like she cant control herself. She cant call the police either, they have no phones and she doesn’t live near anyone who does. She can barely manage to get to school.

When I first started dating her, everything was fine. Her parents were kind. She was happy all the time. I even got to go to her house everyday after school. Now, they are just completely different. I cant get anywhere near her house without bullets flying by my feet. I don't know if they are warning shots or they just suck at aiming. Shes almost given up all hope. I'm the only thing thats stopping her from doing something stupid. I hope you can help me out, Tymond.
♠ ♠ ♠
Find the same story and maybe even the next part on my DeviantArt page.
https://dejavu714.deviantart.com