Two Boys, One Snake

Two Boys, One Snake

Orochimaru was bored after sneaking into Sasuke's quarters and reading his diary. He thumbed through the tear-stained pages once again, his long tongue flicking languidly at the crude drawings he had found, featuring a stick-figure version of Itachi with his head curiously separated from his body, and of an even more poorly-drawn Kakashi with huge, painful-looking abs, spurting lightning rods from his erect member. Sasuke certainly lacks refined taste, Orochimaru thought, perhaps good-looks can't give you everything. The rest of the diary was an amalgamation of haphazardly-written, generic, MCR lyrics, and romantic poetry written about the snake sage himself. As it turned out, sullen Sasuke had a bit of a crush on his teacher, and it was affecting his training in an infuriating way. Orochimaru closed the diary, noted with disdain that Sasuke's wastebasket was once again filled with used razorblades, and left to find Kabuto. He wanted to know how his test-subjects were reacting to the spiked sex toys they had imported.

Kabuto was busily doing sit-ups in the facility's training room, his heated, naked body finding comfort from the cool, tile floor. This was his way of releasing tension after another day of dealing with a lovesick Sasuke, who seemed to take pride in making Kabuto's life more difficult, and serving a serpentine demigod who loved to get off on teasing him. Foolish boy, Kabuto thought, only I serve Lord Orochimaru! Due to his fogged glasses, however, he was unaware that another presence had entered the room.

As Orochimaru watched Kabuto do his daily workout, he couldn't help but notice his sweaty, glistening thighs pulsate with adrenaline. His long tongue uncoiled itself from the sage's mouth, dripping with anticipation, and he stroked the massive organ with his long, pale fingers. As he undid his silken robe, he regarded the medic's floppy, flaccid manhood, which was cradled in a bed of silvery curls, with pathological curiosity. Perhaps he would have Kabuto dissect his own cock while he was being penetrated by Orochimaru's slithery tongue, and then make him lap up the blood afterwards. After all, the bespectacled boy's specialty was healing. Unfortunately for Orochimaru's twisted fantasies, fate had other plans in store for the dynamic duo.

Orochimaru alerted the medic to his presence with a soft his. His robes fell to the floor, revealing a slender, alabaster body with hardened nipples, and a leaking cock. His megalithic dick stretched to its throbbing limits as Kabuto untied his ponytail, letting his silvery hair flow midway down his glistening back. Kabuto adjusted his glasses with a smirk, for he enjoyed teasing his voyeuristic master. He massaged his sweaty, velvety balls with the precision only someone with adept medical knowledge could possess, and moaned at the sight of his master's piercing eyes watching him so intently. Slowly, he moved onto his rapidly stiffening member, his breath growing more and more ragged as he pumped faster and faster.

Abruptly, Sasuke entered the room, after he had enjoyed a refreshing shower, while nothing but a fresh towel girded his thin hips. His shock at the sight before quickly morphed into a confusing mixture of both anger and arousal. Orochimaru looked like Davey Havok from AFI, therefore he belonged only to Sasuke. "Why are both of you naked?" Sasuke asked with a pout. He was going to lacerate his wrists extra hard tonight if he didn't receive some fucking context.

Orochimaru regarded the sullen adolescent with a smirk, an assortment of new, cruel fantasies forming in his head. "It appears you've interrupted us, Sasuke, would you care to join in? Kabuto and I will teach you extraordinarily things." He hissed seductively. Kabuto scowled, of all times the Uchiha brat chose to interrupt them, it just had to be now! He was going to slice straight through him with a well-primed chakra dissection blade, and then arrogantly ride Orochimaru's thick cock in triumph. Sasuke ran his twitching fingers through his hair with anticipation, and readied his sharingan. Orochimaru belonged to him, and Kabuto better accept it, or else he'll cry ebony tears and write mean songs about him!

A sly smile emerged on Kabuto's face, he wasn't going to share his beloved master without a fight. He quickly leapt towards Sasuke, deftly wrenching the moist towel from the teen's skinny, milky, body and smacked him on the ass with it until his cheeks were the color of a bruised tomato. Sasuke, not accustomed to such rough treatment, fell to the floor with a high-pitched shriek. Remembering that he had to survive to vanquish his stupid older brother, and get Gerard Way's autograph, he righted himself and dashed at Kabuto until the pair were locked in a fury of fists and sweat, cocks colliding in combat. Orochimaru tweaked his nipples at the sight of his naked subordinates fighting over the right to submit to his elongated serpent.

Suddenly, Kabuto transformed his chakra into small sparks of electricity, and jabbed Sasuke into the neck with his chakra blade, effectively short circuiting Sasuke's nervous system. Sasuke howled in pain, collapsing to his knees as he was no longer able to properly move, and unintentionally presented himself to the sadistic medical ninja. "Oops, was I too rough? Did I break you?". Kabuto asked with a sinister smirk; he was going to enjoy pounding this pathetic excuse for an Uchiha's ass into submission. He coated his slender fingers in saliva, and inserted them into Sasuke's plump bottom, slowly massaging its thick, wet walls. Sasuke murmured unintelligibly in both pleasure and pain. He needed penetration now, and he didn't care who it was from!

" Lord Orochimaru tops me, and I top you, that's how this will be." Kabuto whispered into Sasuke's ear before roughly shoving himself in the raven-haired teen. Sasuke squealed, his cheeks blushing vivid crimson, and arched his back. He rocked hard against Kabuto's hips, relishing the feeling of being invaded deeper and deeper by someone he once declared a mortal enemy. Kabuto pulled the younger boy onto his lap, forcing Sasuke to bounce faster and faster, and bit down on his milky neck with feral intensity, causing droplets of blood to trickle down. Sasuke yelped, dangerously close to white-hot explosion.

Orochimaru licked his lips, growing bored with the two amateurs fumbling about stupidly on the floor. He needed to find a way to both reign in Kabuto's arrogance and teach the Uchiha boy some manners, so he decided to teach them a lesson with his snake cock expansion jutsu! His chakra flowed straight to his pulsating member, causing it to transform into throbbing, twin serpent penises. He silently walked over to his subordinates lost in ecstasy, yanked Sasuke off of Kabuto and expertly impaled on one of his cocks. Sasuke, not used to experiencing such length and girth of monstrous proportions, did nothing but wail as his ass stretched painfully to accommodate his teacher. Orochimaru looked expectedly at Kabuto, who began coating his fingers in saliva.

"You'll take me without preparation this time, Kabuto." Orochimaru whispered with glee as all color drained from the medical ninja's face, his cock slithering closer and closer to Kabuto's toned ass.

"But my lord, I'm not sure I can handle such a width without preparing myself.". Kabuto whispered quietly, not wanting to be humiliated in front of Sasuke. Orochimaru was not to be dissuaded however, as his cock twitched in a come-hither motion towards the medic, citing that Kimimaro takes him without complaint. Not wanting to be outdone by Sasuke, as that would forever sully his reputation and make him the laughingstock of the Sound Village, Kabuto sank down upon his master's thick, bulbous length with precision. Pain rocketed through his body. Tears rolled down his cheeks, but at least he wasn't sobbing uncontrollably like Sasuke was.

" What's wrong, Sasuke? Can't handle it? Is Lord Orochimaru's cock too much for you to take?" Kabuto hissed through gritted teeth, and continued thrusting up and down. Sasuke continued to wail, not even comprehending the sound of the medic's voice.

"Kabuto, please silence Sasuke with your mouth.". Orochimaru murmured gruffly, as he relished the feeling of being inside both of them at once. Sasuke's ass was almost unbearably tight, and Kabuto's was familiar, and gripped his cock in all the right places. It was an intoxicating sensation.

" I'd rather not, my lord. I'm enjoying myself too much to bother teaching Sasuke how to kiss properly. ". Kabuto moaned, his prostate aching from such extreme stimulation.

" You're not here to enjoy yourself, Kabuto, now follow my orders or I will leave your bones in a pile as a reminder of what happens to those who defy me!" Orochimaru hissed angrily, yanking on the medic's hair until he wrenched a scream from those defiant lips. Kabuto whimpered in pain, carefully swivelled himself on Orochimaru's cock until he was facing Sasuke, and plunged his tongue into Sasuke's open mouth. Sasuke, barely conscious of who he was, quivered and wrapped his arms around Kabuto's glistening, warm chest, pulling him closer so that their dripping erections were grinding against each other. Their tongues fought for dominance, but Sasuke surrendered with a shriek when Kabuto reached down and caressed his cock almost-tenderly. He buried his face into Kabuto's neck, whimpering quietly, as the pleasure was too much for him to handle.

Orochimaru, almost touched at such a display of camaraderie between rivals, decided to reward both of his subordinates by utterly dominating them in a way they had never experienced before. He threaded his dual cocks through their inner sphincters, deftly reshaping them and then guiding them through their intestinal tracks, and finally having them emerge through both of their mouths simultaneously. Once out of their mouths, and both subordinates were choking with ecstasy, Orochimaru's twin serpentine cocks slithered towards his own ass, thus penetrating himself. What an exciting, new sensation that he had discovered! His tongue uncoiled itself, wrapping around the swollen members of Sasuke and Kabuto that were already threatening to burst.

Sasuke, permanently brain-damaged from such an experience, clung to Kabuto for dear life, desperately clutching at silvery strands of hair. Tears rolled down Kabuto's face, and he dug his nails into Sasuke's back, no longer caring if he was better than him or not. Orochimaru came first, thick ropes of semen coursing through all three bodies and exploding both out of Kabuto and Sasuke's mouth, and also eagerly into his own awaiting rectum. Kabuto followed shortly, spurting warm cum all over Sasuke's chest, as he slowly lost consciousness from such exertion. Milky fluid streamed from Sasuke's small cock, as he completely forgot who and what he was, and landed perfectly on Kabuto's glasses. Orochimaru sighed with contentment, thinking of other new and innovative ways he could sexually torture his now unconscious subordinates. Hmm, he thought dreamily before drifting off himself, perhaps I'll have Kabuto convert his laboratory into a sex dungeon.

Unfortunately, the trio did not notice a figure quickly retreating from the half-open doorway. Jiraiya cursed himself for agreeing to infiltrate the Hidden Sound village, as he was now traumatized from witnessing such acts from his former comrades. Oh well, he thought, at least I now have enough material for Makeout Apocalypse.