Status: Please keep in mind this is my own work. I have a second website that I post the story on. DID NOT STEAL

Life in the Fast Lane

Fast lane is where i live

This story doesn't have a happy ending nor romance unless you count a girl and her car. This story is about Fast and Furious. This story is about a racer who ends up falling down the rabbit hole. They say when you find something you love you should do it and when I found something I loved I started to do it and soon every Friday night and I was really good at it. Now your wondering what I'm super good at well in 2001 Fast and Furious came out and I started to learn how to street race. However; in 2013 I took a short break due to the passing of Paul Walker. About six months later I was back on the streets racing, that is when it happened about two months the producers of the franchise came to one of the races and were picking people to be in the movie.

I got to the starting line and started to rev my engine. The gun sounded and we took off. I was in the lead making a quick turn and right as the middle of the turn something went wrong with the car and I started to feel the car lift off the ground I tried to put the car back to straight but it didn't work. I felt the car shift from right to left and then it happened the car hit a bad patch of road and as soon as that happened the car flipped not once nor twice but three times. I could feel the car tumbling down when it landed I looked to my left and saw who looked like Paul but it was so hard to tell due to all of the debris that was flying around. Now I know ya'll think I'm crazy but I had seen him. Everything happened in slow motion the car rolling me feeling like I wasn't in my body and I was just watching myself roll over with the car. Slowly but surly the car came to a stop on the roof. I could hear everyone running towards my car but I couldn't see anything. Have you ever had that moment where your life flashes before your eyes and you realize that the life you lived wasn't as perfect that is what you thought it was. That is what happened to me. I could see my life almost as if it hadn't happened to me.

You see when that car I was driving flipped over and I saw Paul sitting there in the passengers see smiling I knew everything would be okay. I knew in my heart while there was nothing I could do all I had to do was wait out the flipping and maybe a long sleep. When the car came to a complete stop on the roof I could tell I was bleeding, where I didn't know, all I could tell you was well...I blacked out.

Next thing I know a beeping sound is waking me up. I couldn't feel anything from my hips down. I only remember some of the crash like before everything went down and I do remember seeing Paul. It was so weird, it was like he was telling me that I would be okay or maybe I was just reading into this too much and my brain only conjured Paul because it knew I needed someone to comfort me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, when I saw two similar faces. Vin diesel and Sung Kang. They both had a major role in the Fast and Furious saga,no more like series. I finally got the courage to groan which caught their attention...

I shot up straight out of my bed like it was on fire. I doubled checked to see where I was and well I was in my room there was no Vin nor Sung and I tried to figure out what had happened but nothing came to me that is when I looked at the calendar on my wall and saw that today was the day for races to try to be part of the Furious Family. I grinned to my self and knew I would showoff not just my skills but also my car.

The car in my dream its a – Zenvo TS1 its one of the worlds fast car to date.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN: If you have read the story and then looked at Wattpad and wondered if I stole the story the user is ME!