vincent and tifa

vincent and tifa part 1

vincent sighs As he watches the thunderstorm rage outside...Tifa says" Vincent I made some food if your hungry she smiles... Vincent says"I am coming he gets up and follows her downstairs to the kitchen he pulls out a char for Tifa and says" after you... Tifa smiles and says" thank you vincent your to kind she sits down and pulls in a bit into the table... Vincent sits down next to her and says" it looks interesting... Tifa says"I wanted to mack something different I hope you like it... Vincent
tacks a small bit of the new food and says" hmm I think its good he smiles... Tifa says"I am glad you like it Vincent there are things I like to mack that I am not sure that you would like but at least you try them so I can find out... vincent smiles and says"I am not a picky eater Tifa i will try just about everything I like trying new food he smiles and says" but let me do the dishes you do enough as it is he gets up to wash the dishes but as he is washing them his mind flashes back to when he
was Experimented on by Hojo he drops the plat and is brought back into bringing him back into related... Tifa asks" Are you all right Vincent?... Vincent says" y yes I am sorry he picks up the broken plat and throws them into the garbage he sighs... Tifa says" its ok Vincent it's only a plat I know you didn't mean to drop it but are you sure your ok?... Vincent says"I just head a flashback when I was still a truck he sighs I wish I could just forget that I don't want to remember it... Tifa hugs him and says"I know you hate it but I want you to know that I am here for you if you need anything... Vincent says" t thank you Tifa I preheat your kindness he hugs her back but is very careful with his Claw hand... Tifa smiles and says"I am all ways here for you Vincent... Vincent says" thank you Tifa that means a lot to me and I want you to know that I am here for you too if you ever need anything let me know and I will try to help... Tifa says" thank you, Vincent, that means a lot to know knowing you are here to help me out she smiles at him... Vincent smiles back then the two head to their rooms to sleep but for Vincent sleep would be nearly imposable jolts awake looking around he sighs and tries to relax when he realizes it was only another nightmare... Tifa asks" are you all right Vincent?... Vincent says" yes I am fine I didn't mean to wake you up... Tifa says" its ok she gently touches his shoulder and says" to be ones you didn't really wake me up I couldn't sleep... Vincent says" oh I see then ok he relaxes then says"I don't know why you let me stay here... Tifa says" I'm not letting you go back to Mebblehime that place has nothing but bad memories and I don't want you to sleep in the coffin again... Vincent couldn't help but smile he says" even if I wanted to go back to sleep in the coffin it wouldn't work whatever was keeping me asleep is gone and I'm not even sure I want to go back to Mibelheim but I have no were alls to go I don't remember if I have family or not... Tifa says" we are your family, Vincent, I want you to know that... Vincent says" thank you Tifa it helps knowing I have someone to talk to I doesn't normally talk a lot... Tifa says"I know but when you do you all ways mack shore its useful information... Vincent says" sometimes I feel I don't know I feel like I don't really help much... Tifa says" you know that no true do you remember the first time you saved my life?... Vincent says" how can I forget that bandits headshot you in the shoulder it was also the first time you all sow me turn into one of my beasts I nearly killed could but thankfully Galin beast was more fokast on the bandits then you guys and again I am sorry I scratch you... Tifa wacks him upside the heads and says"I told you to stop apologizing you didn't mean to hurt me I know that... Vincent says" still it doesn't mack me feel any better about it still no word from cloud?... Tifa says"no and I am not sure I want to hear from him he left to look for Arith to bring her back even though I know there isn't a way to do that I told him if he left again I was done but I gas he didn't, believe me, i I shouldn't bother you with this... Vincent says" you're not bothering me at all Tifa your hurting and I know this pain well if I can help you I will its the last I can do for you for everything you have done for me... Tifa says" you don't need to do anything for me Vincent but I do preheat your help she smiles kindly at him... Vincent says"I don't know how all I can repay you for letting me stay here I IT feels like I am tacking Advantech of you... Tifa says" but your not Vincent I want you to stay you're welcomed here and I rather enjoy your company...