vincent and tifa

vincent and tifa Part 5

Vincent blushes and nervously says" I I l love y you to w with all of m my heart... Tifa Smiles and says" for the first time I can believe but promise me something?... Vincent says" anything... Tifa says" promise that you won't leave me alone I understand that sometimes you need to be left alone but don't be away too long ok?... Vincent says" I promise Tifa you have my word Then he says" Christel come let's eat... Crystal says" ok dad she runs back over to him and Tifa then she asks" what are we eating... Tifa says" we are eating clam chatter she smiles... Vincent says" that sounds good... Crystal says"I can't wait to try it she smiles happily... Tifa masks dinner as she hums... Crystal whispers to her father Dad I like Tifa b but I want to h have a mother again... Vincent rubs Crystals back and says"I know Crystal we will see what happens ok?... Crystal says" ok dad she smiles at her father... Tifa says" Dinner is ready she gives both Vincent and Crystel a boll of sup then she gets herself some then she says" try some... Vincent and Crystel try the soup both fall in love with how it tests... Vincent says" I have never Eaten soup that tasts this good he smiles... Crystal says" same here its rally good... Tifa blushes she eats with them When they wore done eating Crystal goes up to her room to play with her doll Vincent helps Tifa with the dishes... Once done Tifa sits down in the living room Vincent dos the same... Tifa asks" you ok Vincent you seem a little distracted... Vincent says" yes I am ok I am just thinking he smiles at her... Tifa Asks" What are you thinking About Vincent Will you pleas tell me?... Vincent says" W Well Crystal He sighs and says" She sees you as a Mother figure and I am glad she sees you like a mother but I don't know how that makes you fell... Tifa says" it masks me happy she never new her mom you wore there for her besides as long as she's happy that's all that matters she smiles at him... Vincent says " thank you Tifa that lacks me happy knowing you love Crystal like I do either or not she is my Daughter I want to do everything in my power to keep her happy... Tifa says" you are keeping her happy trust me Vincent TIfa hugs Vincent holding this Mack him see she was telling him the truth... Vincent smiles and says" thank you Tifa I preheat that... Tifa says" you don't give yourself enough Cadet you have done a Good jod you have Razed Crystal all on your own your a wonderful Father Vincent... Vincent smiles and says" thank you Tifa there are time I Wish I could do more of my Daughter But even as her Father there are things I can't help her with he sighs...Tifa says" I don't think I ever ask you this How or wen did you meat her was it before you became this or after... Vincent says" I Meat her Before I turned into this I have been looking after her ever sense The Sad thing is She didn't Rember her mother But I now she Knows how her father is and I now he hurt her badly he will never see her again as I have full costately of her he doesn't even now were I live he never will ether... Tifa says" good that man doesn't Deserve A daughter like Crystal she's such a sweet little girl that needs love...
♠ ♠ ♠
Nanaki)...(Yuffie)...Cid)...(cloud)...(Vincent Valentine)
Tifa)...(Reeve)...Cait Sith)...(Aerith)
Barret)...(Marlene)...Sephiroth)...(Hojo)
Rufus)...(Tseng)...Reno)...(Rude)
Galian beast)...Hellmasker)
Death Gigas)...Chaos)
Lucretia)...Mibelheim)
Dragon Chaos)