Status: Even I don't know where this story is going. Take the journey with me!

Elements of a Selfish Desire

A time comes in everyone's life when they have to make a choice that changes the course of their fate.

Some choose the path of light, while others choose a path of darkness and secrecy.

The question is, what do you do when you are forced to make that decision for someone else?

*************************************

Author's Notes and Disclaimers:

Rated R for dark themes, circumstances, language, and occasional sexual situations.

May contain triggers. If so, they will be marked on the notes
underneath chapter title.

The Jimmy factor. Jimmy may or may not be alive in this story, I have not decided. However, he is in the story. It is too early to tell if he will be a main character or not, but he is definitely a supporting character if nothing else. If that bothers you, please beware.

Wives, girlfriends, other A7x friends past or present may or may not be used, or used in the typical way in this story.

This story is supernatural in nature. I do not read books, stories, or fanfics that are, nor do I watch movies that are supernatural. Therefore, powers and giftings are going to work as I see fit and desire, so don't go into this with the mindset things will work specific, set ways. Just enjoy the ride.

Time frame is not/probably will not be established for this story. Reason being, the nature of the story dictates I have the ability to be flexible with it in case I need to draw from something at an earlier or a later date.

Other characters you do not recognize are my own original characters, please do not copy them.
  1. Between Then and Now
  2. The Meeting
  3. Not So Random Question
  4. Conversation with Vengeance
  5. Where am I?
    This is the second update in just a few days, please be sure you're not missing a chapter!
  6. Being Aware of Your Surroundings
  7. Unexpected Visitor
  8. What Are You Doing, Brian?
  9. Nothing Is As It Seems
    Author's Note: This is a very sensitive chapter (no trigger warning, it's not sensitive like that), I urge you to stay with me.
  10. One Thing At A Time
  11. Coping with Stress
  12. Soberminded Confession
    Author's Note: Remember, NOTHING is as it seems! (See A/N at bottom of the chapter!)
  13. Nauseating Reality