Status: 've had a fascination with the royals for a long time and I've always wondered what it would've been like if Diana had a daughter. I hope you enjoy my work and please don't be afraid to comment, vote, or give any criticism. I got this inspiration from a few other fanfictions so if any of them sound

Diana's Daughter: Princess Alice

What if Princess Diana and Prince Charles had a daughter? Alice Elizabeth Eleanor Frances is the third child, and only daughter of Diana and Charles. Princess Alice, one of the most popular members of the British Royal Family, has had a colorful life. After losing her mother at 5 years old, she has spent her teenage years trying to live a private, normal life under intense international media scrutiny, becoming known for her bright blue eyes, untraditional decisions, and the occasional wild romance. As she's grown, she has distinguished herself with a doctorate degree, and outstanding horse work. She also follows in her mother's footsteps with charity work--she is the co-founder of Sentebale alongside her older brother Prince Harry, a charity to help orphans in Lesotho, and works with many other charitable organizations to help young people in society and to battle the stigma surrounding mental health. As she continues to grow, Princess Alice is proving herself a princess of the people just like her mother.

Follow along as Prince Alice falls in love, finds her place in this world, and learn how to live the best life possible being a part of the British Royal Family. A story about the life of a princess who is seventh in line to the British throne.