Sequel: Fragile
Status: Finished! Thanks for the support everyone!

Handle With Care

Battle Symphony

(Jade's POV)

A week later I was released from the hospital and back to living a normal life. Well, sort of. I was restricted from doing anything stressful and overpowering, so going to a show was definitely out of the question for now. Chester had brought me back to Melody's house, everyone anxiously awaiting my return. Shae, Mike, Brad, Dave, Joe, Rob, KayT, they all were there waiting for me with flowers and balloons galore. Thankfully my parents never came although my dad did call and we did talk for about six hours. He was going back to Mexico and was leaving my life up to me. He knew that I was smart and that I knew what choices I wanted to make in life. He promised he would try to be there for my graduation in June and that he just wanted me to be happy. How he was so scared that he lost me, that I was gone from him forever. I told him that he would never lose me and that I would try my hardest to go and visit him whenever I was able to travel and not have so many restrictions. i was just ready to actually get my life together finally the way that I wanted to.

"Maybe we could invite Jay out to practice, let her hear some of the new material we've been working on." Brad suggested as we all sat around Melody's living room, laughing and watching movies. We were waiting anxiously for "In The End" to be shown on MTV and I was more than excited to see it. Speaking of which, Chester never brought up Ashley or the tour since that day of my little accident. I honestly wasn't in the mood to hear about it at all but of course, the curiosity in me was eager to know more. I decided to drag Shae away from the guys for a brief minute and headed into my room. "What's on your mind hun?" She asked as she sat down on my bed. I paced back and forth a bit, unable to put my thoughts into order. So I just decided to come right out with it, regardless of the answers I knew I was probably going to not like hearing. "Ashley. How did the band meeting go? The tour? Is she really going to go?" Suddenly seeing a wide grin spread across her face, I raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. "I beat the shit out of her while you were in the hospital. Bitch made up all kinds of lies and things about Chester, trying to make him seem like such a horrible guy. But I know him better than that, I know he really loves you. So she definitely isn't going, not now, not ever. We'll be lucky if she ever shows her plastic face around her ever again."

At that moment I tackled Shae into a tight hug, knocking both of us over to the floor. We both laughed hysterically before helping each other get up. I felt like another weight had easily been lifted off of my shoulders. "The rest of things though, you're going to have to talk with Chester about. He made me promise not to say anything until he got to really talk with you first so I'm keeping my word." I sighed with a knowing smile, she was a really great friend. "Now let's go see what the guys are up to before they start wondering where we went to." I nodded, following her back out to the living room. I saw Chester's eyes immediately light up once I entered the room as usual, sitting myself down on top of his lap. "Do you think we could talk later? Just to get caught up on everything I missed these whole last two weeks?" I asked softly, not really wanting the others to hear. Without any hesitation he shook his head with a smile, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Anything you want babe." God, could he be anymore perfect? "Thank you, babe. Later though, I really wanna see the video." I smiled at him. The only thing that had changed throughout the entire time I was in a coma was his hair. He had cut it! Only leaving a small mohawk which he ended up dying red. It didn't really bother me though because honestly he looked great no matter what his hair or anything looked like. He said he wanted a change and that he wanted to look different in the new video for 'Papercut' they were going to be filming soon.

"Hey guys! Shut up, it's on!" Mike suddenly yelled, making all us quickly turn our attention to the T.V as he cranked up the volume. Not going to lie, it was pretty weird looking but still bad ass none the less. Chester was standing on top of some statue of a woman while Mike walked through some dead wasteland type of place, the ground starting to grown underneath him. To just describe it simply, it was fucking epic in its own weird way. Everyone looked great in the video, but I had to say my personal favorite part was when it started to rain and Chester looked so aggressive singing. Now that's something I wouldn't mind seeing now and then, a little aggression from him. He was always so calm and relaxed, it would be sort of a turn on to see him get angry. Once it was over I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips while Shae practically attacked Mike in an instant. "That was definitely a lot better then I thought it was going to be. Except what the hell is with the flying whale? Not exactly my type of mythical creature." KayT scoffed, making everyone stare at her which almost made me laugh incredibly loud seeing as the look on her face was pretty priceless to say the least.

I decided that now or never was going to be a good time to talk to Chester while everyone else was distracted in talking about the video. I got up from his lap, whispering in his ear that I wanted to sit with him outside. He then followed suit and walked towards the backyard with me. "Ooh I know where you're going!" Melody shouted out while wiggling her eyebrows as we passed by, me flipping her off in the process. When we reached the back patio we sat down on the large porch swing. Chester motioned for me to scoot closer to him which I did happily, nuzzling myself into the crook of his neck. He always smelled good, his cologne captured my attention first every time. He wrapped his arm around my frame securely, keeping me as close as he could to him. "You don't know how much I've missed this." He said softly as we started to swing slowly back and forth. I sighed extremely content, almost forgetting the entire reason why I wanted to come out here in the first place. I guess he just had that affect on me, it was easier to just lay there and say nothing then to talk and end up ruining the comfortable silence I knew for a fact both of us were enjoying. "I love you." He always caught me off guard with that one still. I looked up at him, his eyes gleaming as he stared back into mine. "I love you, too." It was already dark outside so thankfully he couldn't see me blushing like crazy.

Every time we kissed it was like fireworks had gone off in my head, making me just forget about everything and time seemed to always stop whenever we were together. When Chester was with me, nothing else seemed to matter. No drama, no arguing, no one, nothing. Just me and him. That's how I would love for things to stay all the time. But of course, nothing was that easy and I knew he was bound to be gone for long periods of time and at times be too busy for me as the band started to get bigger. But that was my choice, to stick by him through the thick and thin. He meant too much to me, I would never let him go especially because of his career. He was my rock, keeping me grounded whenever I felt like things were going too out of hand. He was my best friend. I couldn't have asked for someone more perfect than him to come into my life at the right moment. I was his biggest fan and he was my biggest supporter. Together, we seemed to overcome anything.

"As much as I hate to ruin this perfectly amazing moment with you, I have tons of questions that need answers. Shae helped a bit, but obviously the rest is where you come in. I heard about the fight between her and Ashley, care to let in some input on that, babe?" His face seemed to change almost instantly, a slight frown coming to his once happy face. Well that didn't go exactly as planned. "They fought while you were in the hospital. Literally, down the hall from your room. Mike and a few security guards had to pull Shae off of Ashley before she killed her. But the whole reason they fought was well, because of me." Now it was my turn for my face to stiffen, a wave of tension washing over me. I didn't exactly like where this was going but I knew it all needed to be said. "But it's not exactly the reason you're probably thinking. Ashley showed up at the hospital saying she wanted to talk, so me being an overly nice person, let her. Only she wanted to talk about being there for me and giving her a second chance. After I refused for about ten minutes, she tried to kiss me. I shoved her back into the wall and before I knew it Shae was there pounding her face into the floor." Thank God for friends like Shae, I'm glad she finally put that barbie doll bitch in her place before I did. But wait, he said she tried to kiss him or she did kiss him? Fuck.

I stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking up about the whole kiss part. "So she tried to or she did?" He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, sighing some. Well this isn't obviously going to be good. "She did kiss me. But I swear to you I didn't kiss her back. I told her I was through with her and that I loved you. She wants to tear us apart but it's never going to happen. She isn't going on the tour either, her dad would never allow it especially after he learned who I was. So I promise you Jay, she's never going to come in between us at all. We'll be lucky if she never shows her face around here again. Not after the beating Shae gave her either. I love you, Jay. I stayed by your side every day and night that you were there, just praying that you would come back to me. I don't ever want to lose you, you're way too special to me." Fighting back the tears that threatened to fall, I instead just kissed him hard on the mouth over and over, making him stop talking all together. He had pretty much said it all and answered every question in a few sentences anyways, so there really was no reason to keep talking. Things seemed to get a bit heated though as we kissed more, our tongues finally finding a way to each others. We had never gone this far before but I honestly wasn't about to complain about it either. He was a great kisser and he drove me wild.

Sooner rather than later, I ended up on top of his lap. We made out for what felt like a few good minutes, his lips traveling down to my neck occasionally. I had let him kiss and bite at the skin while goosebumps kept covering over my entire body. I wanted everyone to know that I was his, that I had an amazing guy that had stolen my heart. He pulled away eventually, sheepishly revealing that he had left a rather large hickey on the side of my throat. "Don't even worry about it, I don't mind at all." I admitted, kissing him on the lips. He just grinned wide before we started to go at it all over again. He wrapped his arms around my neck while I straddled his waist, sloppily making out. I could feel things starting to rise, if you catch my drift and again, I'm not even going to lie, it completely excited the hell out of me. He tangled his hands in my hair as I ran my hands up and down his sides underneath his shirt. "Damn it." He groaned as he tried to shift himself but it was no use, I kept myself glued on top of him. "Something wrong?" I snickered once I pulled away from his lips, knowing full well he was probably very aroused. "Um...no. Everything's..fine." He grunted now as I began to trace my index along the waistline of his pants, teasing him to the ultimate max.

But before things could go any further, someone just had to come and interrupt the moment. "Woah, um, sorry you two. But we gotta go Chester, Shae's parents are expecting us at dinner. I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight Jay." It was Mike and the look on his face as he tried to shield his eyes from what he was seeing was absolutely hilarious. We ended up following him back inside to properly say goodbye to everyone instead of continuing on with our shenanigans although Chester did indeed promise he wasn't quite finished with me just yet. That sort of talk drove me insane just thinking about it. He was obviously more experienced than I was, so just the initial idea of us going to that next level made me quiver with excitement. "Make sure you're careful, okay? Don't rush anything if you're not ready." Shae mentioned lowly in my ear as we hugged tightly. I thanked her immensely for her advice and promised I wouldn't let anything get out of control unless I had said so. She was grateful that I was smart and happy that I was just finally living in the moment and not letting little things hold me back anymore. Completely unsure of what to do next as it was only Chester, me, Mel, and KayT left in the living room, I decided to see if it was really worth it and see how far I could get in this night. "Well my mom's not coming home tonight, she's on a double shift."

Perfect, absolutely perfect. "So does that mean I get to have you all to myself tonight, then?" I whispered into Chester's ear coyly, seeing a devious smirk spread across his lips. "We'll have to see, babe." I then eagerly turned my attention to Melody, seeing her eyes grow wide as I dragged her into the kitchen, leaving KayT and Chester to talk among each other. "No, no, no way!" She began to protest before I had even said anything. Damn she was smarter than I thought. "Come on, Mel! He'll be gone before your mom gets home and I doubt she'll even care! Pleaseeeee, you're not the one who basically died a week ago." And cue to the death glare, the loud groaning, and then the answer. "Fine! But I better not have to hear you two. KayT is staying over too." I grabbed her in a life squeezing hug, hearing her gasp for air as I happily started to spin us around. "Okay, okay chill out! Now go on before I change my mind." I casually made my way back out to the living room, seeing both KayT and Chester watching some cooking show on TV. I looked at him with a wanting stare, immediately catching his attention. We quietly snuck off to my bedroom, closing the door softly and locking it behind us. Our lips met in a heated mesh, his hands pulling me close against him.

I pushed him backwards, falling onto my bed with me on top of him once again. I straddled his waist hard as we kissed, his hands tugging off my shirt along with his own. I had never seen him shirtless before and let me tell you, I was extremely impressed. "Jesus, you're so fucking beautiful Jay." He breathed as I kissed along his jawline, making him groan softly every time. "I want you, I want you so bad." He said hoarsely as he pulled me down all the way on top of him, yanking off the belt on my pants and unbuttoning them as fast as he could. I heard a noise suddenly, seeing someone slide a little package under my door. What great friends I have, always having my back whenever I least expected it. I climbed off of him slowly before picking it up, chuckling lightly under my breath. "Is THAT, what I think it is?" I grinned wickedly before tossing it over to him and climbing back up on his waist. "Such great friends I have." I joked before kissing him hard, biting down on his bottom lip. He growled slightly, tangling his hands in my hair again.

And before I realized it, we both were completely naked, only this time I was underneath him as he worked his way down from my lips to my chest, sending shivers throughout my entire body. His hands felt like ice as they ravaged through everything. I shook under him, starting to feel extremely light headed. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked suddenly with a worried expression as he stopped working to look at me. I shook my head violently, begging for him to keep going. I knew this had to happen, I loved him and trusted him completely. "I want you, Chester. Please, I'm all yours. Take me."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm thinking maybe stopping at chapter 20...maybe writing a sequel...ah not too sure! Ideas are greatly appreciated, I have such an idea spinning in my head but don't want to exactly use it, kinda wanna make a sequel..hmm well as always thank you everyone! hope you're enjoying! love you all! xo