Status: Slow updates // will be updated every 2 comment!

The Only Thing I Want

Chapter 1

A group of heavily tattooed men had gathered at the parking lot, meanwhile the rest of the city was still fast asleep. The bold singer of Five Finger Death Punch was currently holding his five year old daughter in his arms, his meaty fingers running through her curly blonde hair, as his wife walked close by his side, a sincere smile on her rich lips.

“Ivan fuckin’ Moody!” Matt Sanders’ dimples popped up in his face at the sight of the other singer, who was currently holding unto a young child with honey blonde curly hair who couldn’t be older than five.

“Dude, language! She’s a kid!” Ivan told the singer, who only chuckled back.

“It’s good to see you! It’s been ages!” Matt announced, ignoring the man's request.

“Who’s this little princess?” Matt’s fiancée, Sarah, called, as the blonde woman looked with curious eyes at the little creature in Ivan’s arms.

“This is Helena, my little baby girl.” Ivan responded enthusiastically, while nuzzling his lips to the side of her face, the little girl giggling at the sensation of his rough facial hair that brushed passed her soft cheek.

“Can I hold her? PLEASE?” Jimmy Sullivan, the most energetic person alive, practically begged with his wide baby blue eyes and a pouted lip.

“Uhm…” Ivan hesitated, not quite sure if that was a wise move.

“Come on! Let him do it!” Megan told her partner, nudging him.

“It’s good to see you again, Megan! You look rad!” Zack smiled at the pastel pink haired woman, who soon pulled her old friend into a tight hug. “You remember Lizzy, right?” he asked, introducing the ginger-haired woman he had captured in his arm.

“Of course I do! It’s so good to see you, Lizzy!” Megan exclaimed, and then pulled the woman in for a hug.

“You too, babe! You look wonderful!” Lizzy smirked.

“Oh, babe, you too!” Megan chuckled. “So, are you ready for tour, Zee?” the pink-haired woman asked, meanwhile she glanced up at Jimmy who grabbed a hold of her little girl, soon spinning her around in his arms and then placing her on his shoulders where she remained safely.

“Yes! It’s gonna be fucking rad!”

“Guys, come on!” Ivan sighed. “She’s a kid!”

“Moody, if she hasn’t learned the word fuck by now, I’m seriously disappointed in you.” Johnny told the frontman.

“Jesus, babe!” Sandra, his partner, rolled her eyes at her significant other.

“I can agree to that one.” Zoltan chuckled, earning himself a nasty glare from his singer.

“Are you just as careful as your husband, Megan?” Matt asked, after he had given the woman a good hug.

“Not at all! And, baby, let me remind you that you invited all of us into the studio while you were recording Burn MF, so don’t go all tone policing on everyone else now!” Megan fired at her husband, just as the guys from Avenged barged out laughter.

“So, where are Jeremy and Chris?” Zack asked, the sound of Laurel’s giggling never leaving their ears, as Jimmy was spinning himself around, his big palms holding unto Helena’s legs.

“They’ll be here!” Zoltan reassured the guys, knowing that his other band mates had a tendency of running late.

“And you’re taking your sister with you as well?” Zack asked the other singer, who nodded.

“Yup! Chloe’s apparently back from Philly, and wanted to do something else for a while.” Ivan shrugged, sounding as though he hadn’t really thought more to it than that.

Across from the parking lot was the mysterious sister of Ivan Moody. She was a dark brunette, her hair stretching just below her shoulders, and her skin looking slightly paler than her brother’s. The woman was dressed in a long-sleeved mini dress with floral fabric and a pair of brown flats. She had her leather bag slung over her shoulders, and her fingers currently tapping against the counter inside the gas station, impatiently waiting for her second cup of coffee that morning.

“Here you go!” the man, who seemed surprisingly awake, announced and then handed the drink over to the woman.

“Thanks a lot! Have a nice day!” Chloe sent him a sincere smile, her glossy lips stretching on her face, before she headed towards the door, assuming that Ivan’s friends from Avenged had arrived at this point.

As she headed towards the door, she was interrupted by the sound heavy sighs that could be located behind a shelf, quite far away from where she had received her drink. The brunette scratched her teeth against her glossy bottom lip, knowing better than to turn around and look at the people who were currently arguing.

“Bri, we have to talk about this!” a blonde tall woman announced, bringing her hand against her boyfriend’s bare arm that was all but covered in ink.

“Babe, not now,” Brian sighed, watching as her fingers disapprovingly fell from his arm. “Ray, I don’t wanna fight today.”

“I don’t wanna fight either, but you’re not playing a fair game here.” the woman objected, her arms crossed over her chest.

“And what do you mean by that?” he cocked his eyebrows at his girlfriend, unaware that someone was listening to the private conversation.

“Sarah is coming!” Rachel pointed out.

“That’s different, babe. They’re engaged!” the dark-haired man argued back.

“And? We’ve been going out for nearly as long as they have!” Rachel responded. “And besides, you always complain about how much you miss me when you’re on the road.” she added with a slick smirk covering her lips.

“Ray, I love you. Always have, always will,” Brian dropped his voice into a soft whisper and then gently placed his palms on the lower part of her back. “But this isn’t working. It hasn’t worked before, and this tour is a big deal for us.”

“Which can’t be said about me?” this time it was her turn to lift her eyebrows up on her forehead.

“Now you’re being unfair. That’s not what I said.” Brian pointed out, a sigh following his argument.

“You know what? Forget it,” the woman shook her head, throwing her light locks over her shoulder and stepping away from him. “I’ll see you outside.”

Rachel stepped away from her partner, clearly disappointed by the outcome of the argument, as she headed towards the door, soon noticing Chloe, who had been observing the entire scene that had occurred between the two of them.

“Excuse me, but do you have no self-respect? This is a private conversation! How dare you?” the blonde woman snapped rather harshly at the brunette, who was still too tired to register the argument that was supposed to slap her in the face.

The blonde woman made her way passed Chloe, not caring that she was almost knocking her over on her way out of the gas station, meanwhile her boyfriend rubbed his rigid fingertips into his forehead, obviously embarrassed over his girlfriend.

God, I'm so glad I'm single now, Chloe thought to herself when she eventually snapped back to reality.

“Hey. Let me apologize for that,” Brian said to the woman, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

“No worries.” Chloe reassured the man, as she then decided to leave the store, knowing that her brother would go mental if she didn’t announce her appearance soon.

As she walked, Brian caught a glimpse of the woman. She had wavy dark hair that moved softly as the early wind caught up with her. Her skin was fair and glowing, and she seemed rather summarily dressed, which most likely meant that she was either used to the weather in California or born and raised here.

“Gates! There you fucking are!” Jason Hook let out, his eyes beaming at the sight of his friend whom he hadn’t seen in a long time.

“Hook! Long time, no see!” Brian announced, giving the man a hug, before he went to greet the other members of Death Punch.

“Yeah, sure is. And crap! Chloe!” the man beamed happily at the sight of Ivan’s younger sister.

“Jay!” Chloe smiled, before she wrapped her arms around his neck, almost losing the grip she had around her coffee, as he swept her off from the ground and spun her around for few seconds.

“Jeez, Chloe! I thought we’d lost you!” Ivan half-groaned.

“Yeah, that’s why I decided to let you know that I’m still here and very much alive.” the brunette sniggered, causing some of the men to chuckle at her comment.

“Is that your fucking sister?” Zack’s face turned into one big grimace, as he pointed a meaty finger at the woman who looked like anything but someone related to Ivan.

“Are you guys… related.. by blood?” Johnny announced, failing to hide his surprise, as the frontman flashed his finger at him.

“Eat shit!” Ivan let out. “Yes, we’re related by blood.”

“I’m not sure I believe that.” Lizzy let out rather teasingly.

“Oh, come on!” Ivan groaned.

“This happens all the time.” Jeremy chuckled, before he wrapped his arm around Chloe’s shoulders, the drummer giving her a soft squeeze.

“You’re not really surprised, right?” Zack asked, his eyebrows disappearing into his hairline.

“No! They don’t look alike at all!” Zoltan announced.

“I don’t think Mr and Mrs Moody buy that shit either.” Jason chuckled, ignoring how his frontman was scolding at him.

“Ey!” Ivan barged.

“Aww. I feel sorry for you, babe.” Megan chuckled and then pecked his cheek sincerely.

“What the living fuck? You don’t look like you’re related at all!” Sarah announced, her gaze narrowing slightly as she looked at the two of them.

“I mean, they kinda have the same nose.” Sandra pointed out, trying to make things better, but failing miserably, as everyone else scolded at her.

“Really? You don’t even believe in that yourself!” her partner said to her.

“Oh, I do!” the blue-haired woman protested. “They do look somewhat alike!”

“Bullshit!” Lizzy called out.

“So… who’s the older one?” Matt chuckled.

“Oh, come on!” Ivan groaned. “You don’t seriously think that kiddo is older than me?”

“Ivan, I’m not a kid! You’re four years older than me! Come on!” Chloe said, rolling her eyes at her older brother.

“Aww, so you’re like the precious baby sister?” Jimmy sniggered at her.

“Something like that.” she mumbled and shook her head.

“Not that I have to protect her from gross guys anymore. I bet Nate can do that on his own, right sis?” Ivan sniggered at his younger sister, who only flipped him off.

“You’re so weird.” Chloe announced underneath her breath.

“Well, what do you say, folks? Are we good to go?” Jeremy brought his hands together, his eyes thrilled by excitement, as Helena soon ran over to her aunt and waited for Chloe to bring her up in her arms.

The brunette held unto the little girl, meanwhile Ivan and Megan shared some last minutes together. The love was all but oozing in the air as the couples said their goodbyes, leaving Jimmy, Chloe, Helena, Matt, Sarah and the rest of the guys from Five Finger outside the ceremony.

“Promise me you’ll call when you get there!” Lizzy said to Zack, her tattooed knuckles holding unto his hands, as she placed a soft kiss on top of his skin.

“Of course, babe. I can’t wait to see you in Europe.” the pierced guitarist said, placing his hands on her hips and bringing her closer, as he brushed his lips against hers.

“You better, because I’m gonna fuck you over.” Lizzy promised, a mischievous grin hanging on her lips.

“You didn’t hear that!” Jimmy announced to Helena, covering her ears with his palms that was almost as big as her entire head. “THIS IS TMI, YA’LL!” the drummer yelled.

“Don’t fuck yourself over on your pranks, sweetie.” Sandra told Johnny, pointing her finger into his chest and watching as he smiled at her.

“I won’t. Take care of the others meanwhile I’m gone. I’ll miss you.” he said, and then stole a couple of kisses from her dark coloured lips.

Chloe had merely seen the guys from Five Finger Death Punch depart from their lovers before, as she had been away most of the times they had been touring. Megan had also been on the road with Ivan for most of their tours, but had to stop after she started her own tattoo shop, and therefore had to run the business from home.

The brunette was soon snapped back to reality, as she swept her gaze over the couple, once again looking over at Brian and Rachel, who had been quiet during most of the earlier conversation.

“I’ll call you when we get to our first destination, okay?” he promised, trying to connect their gazes, but failing, as she didn’t want to look at him right now.

“Have fun.” Rachel shrugged, pecking his lips as carelessly as she could, before she took off, not bothering to wait for the other girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!!! Soooo, since I can't stop myself from starting on new fanfics here, I wanted to try something new. Let me know how I'm doing and let me know what you think so far! Leave a comment, and I'll continue this journey for ya'll!