Status: work in progress. If I get reviews all continue

Running from Fate

You never know

The alarm blared from across the room as I stumbled to shut it off. Catching a glimpse of my ratty hair and tired eyes in the mirror made me sigh.

Grabbing the towel I headed towards the bathroom hoping I wouldn't run into anyone, but in this house the odds of that were not high.

After closing the door I jumped in the shower. Just as the soap hit my hair I heard the door click and the sound of someone sitting on the toilet.

as the soap started to burn my eyes I pulled open the curtain glaring at the blonde sitting on the toilet. She looked worse than I did with hair that looked like it had been through a wind tunnel and makeup smeared across her face.

"Excuse me. Ocupado" bitch... I yelled as I mumbled the last part to my self.

with a glare the blonde pulled up her pants and stumbled out of the bathroom with out a word. with a sigh I finished my hair and managed to make my way back to my room to get ready.

I checked my self one more time on the way out with a sigh. My light blonde hair was pulled into a messy high pony tail the tips still frosted light purple and my mascara covered blue eyes looked tiredly into the mirror. jean shorts and camisole covered my short 5 foot frame.

"Tori hurry the fuck up" my brother yelled from down stairs.

"Calm down dummy" I sighed as I slid into his beat up red pick up. Trey was a senior this year and as a part of the varsity football team he had no problem enjoying his last year. His hair and eyes similar to mine minus the purple and the fact that he was close to 6 feet tall didn't hurt his prospects.

"so did you manage to chase the blonde out before we left?" he laughed.

"its not my job to take out the trash in the morning Trey" I mumbled rolling my eyes as we turned to corner to the school.

He continued to laugh as I told him about my morning shower problem as he recommended I lock the door next time.

I smacked him on the shoulder, jumping out of the truck and making my way to the school counting down the days until summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone thanks for giving me a chance. Comments and Ideas are always welcome. Thank you!