Blog Posts from a Serial Killer

October

[October 11, 2008]

Wow! I haven't been on in a long time, but somehow I have 10 followers! Thank you all for reading my (really terrible) posts! I've been working a lot on practicing how to cook and stuff, because I'm pretty sure one day I'll be the world's youngest chef! Speaking of young, my birthday is really soon, so if any of you guys want to send me birthday messages, that'd be amazing. For those of you that don't know, my email is --------------------. Send them there! I'm turning 11, by the way, on the 18th!

[October 13, 2008]

I already got some emails from two of you! Thank you so much! I'm actually pretty surprised, honestly. I never get birthday messages from anyone but my mom. Not that that's happening anymore. My mom never even talks to me anymore because she's always working. Being poor sucks.

[October 15, 2008]

I cooked dinner today and I was so surprised because my mom said, "Jacob, this is amazing! I didn't know you could cook so well!" I feel pretty good about this. I'm actually making it, and that was one of the only times my mom seemed proud of me. Not to be an attention-seeker or anything. I'm just saying.

And thanks to Sarah ---------- for the birthday message! (But just a reminder, I'm turning 11, and my birthday isn't for three more days! But still, I appreciate the love)

[October 18, 2008]

Its my birthday! I could barely sleep last night because I was excited to write on my blog and just talk to you guys! Its 6 am, so I doubt I have any emails, but I'm gonna check real quick and then post an update!

[UPDATE] what was that supposed to be, blogreader_2? It literally makes so sense why you have to be this way. Its my birthday and I'm trying to be happy and you just ruined it. You say the most disgusting things and I'm really really sick of it. But whatever, have your fun, be a creep. I'm so used to idiots like you trying to mess with me that I can just brush it off.

[UPDATE] To all my other readers, no. No, I will not post what blogreader_2 sent to me. I'm not gonna make him famous on my blog just because you are curious. That's all he wants is attention, which I will not let him have.

p.s. thank you to my other followers for the awesome birthday emails! I loved the birthday cake recipe you sent me, Kevin! I will definitely try that out sometime (though I am a chef, not really a baker)

[October 29, 2008]

Sorry its been so long! I've been busy. And I deleted my email because I'm really done with the bullying from you know who. Sorry to the others that want to email me, but I'm seriously so done.

[October 30, 2008]

So I got a chef costume for Halloween! It looks super realistic, but I felt like I was being kinda boring about it, so guess what I did? I covered it in (fake) blood and now I think I'm gonna be pretty awesome Trick-Or-Treating! I'll update you guys on what people at the houses think!

[October 31, 2008]

this is bs. i'm so freaking mad. i don't even wanna talk about it.

[UPDATE] Sorry, guys. I was really upset, and you probably wanted to hear about Halloween. Well, its 11pm now and I've (sort of) gotten over myself, so I'll talk about it.

I put on my costume and I was ready to go out but my mom yelled at me because of the blood. She said she thought I was just gonna be a chef and not something scary. She doesn't understand that Halloween is all about scary, but whatever. We got into a fight because she was being dumb, and she sent me to my room and told me I couldn't go out. That was at 8pm.

But, 30 minutes into sitting around freaking out and screaming into my pillow, I decided to climb out my window and go out anyway. I gotta say, everyone else's costumes were pretty cliche. I was the only bloody chef, so I felt pretty awesome about myself.

I forgot my bag (like an idiot) so I couldn't get any candy. So instead, I decided to scare people. I got my fake chef's knife and started screaming like a crazy person and running after little kids. It was pretty funny! But one of the moms threatened to call the cops on me, which is stupid because its Halloween and I was just being a kid, but whatever. People started to get dramatic over it, so I decided to just go home.

I got back inside and changed out of my costume. I hung it up in my closet but I kept my closet open. I like looking at it. Its seriously so cool!

Oh yeah- there's something else I wanted to tell you guys that was pretty freaky! So, when I was out scaring people
asffas
I have to get off now my mom isknokcing on teh door ill finish later bye